Al Zarqawi: Advancing Progress No More

Another leader of social progress has been murdered by American war criminals today. The Left movement has lost a prominent comrade who helped us fight US imperialism at home and abroad. Every glorious beheading and school bus explosion he committed was cherished by human rights activists as another proof of the cynical nature of the Bush administration.

RECOMMENDED HEADLINES FOR PROGRESSIVE MASS MEDIA:

• Why right-wing extremists cheer Zarqawi's death
  • Should we love Al Zarqawi? Many think so
  • Zarqawi killed, but more impotantly - what have US marines done wrong lately?
  • Zarqawi Studies Center and Museum to open in University of Colorado at Boulder
  • FCC bans "dancing Zarqawi" iPod commercial
  • Cameron Diaz gets a cool Zarqawi tattoo

Image FCC bans "dancing Zarqawi" iPod commercial

Just like Che Guevara before him, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi will be remembered by generations of progressives who will make sure his legacy lives on. A commemorative T-shirt has been produced and is recommended as casual wear after a 7-day official mourning period is over.

NOTE: do not discard mourning materials and supplies, they may still be needed as US occupiers aren't yet leaving the Middle East despite our mounting pressure.

UPDATE!

Berg Blames Barbara For Zarqawi's Demise

Commrade R. Square!
Vile as this instrument of capitalism is - the progressive proletariat urges you to immediately apply for copyright on "El Comandante Abu" images and T-shirts (before other reactionary forces can do so -thus preventing the future use of said image (and accumulation of piles of capitalists instruments of decadence -i.e. money) in the crucial propaganda campaign furthering our progressive goals for the greater good.
Thousands of political science and english literature students as well as progressive perfessors await this newest progressive fashion trend!

This grotesque bloodlust following the senseless murder of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is making me physically ill. Look, people, a human being was murdered. Does this not mean anything to you? Can't we follow the example of Michael Berg, the father of "decapitated" Nick Berg?

"The death of every human being is a tragedy," Michael Berg said in a statement.

"The death of Mr. Zarqawi means a continuation of the violence and revenge that took the life of my son," he said. "This will mean an increase in violence and resistance to the occupation of Iraq by the US military."

"How could a human being be glad that another human being is dead?" he said.

Did not Mr. al-Zarqawi have friends? Relatives? Work associates? How devastated must they all be! Do they not deserve our tears of sympathy?

But instead, the depraved Amerikkkan culture rejoices in these racist attacks on our betters.

And meanwhile, I weep. I weep for the anguish of a world that is captive to the murderous impulses of a deranged United States. And I weep for the earnest efforts of the wonderful brown Sun People to improve our tiny part of the greater ecospace -- only to be ruthlessly demolished by the greedy fist of capitalism and Christianity, the synergistic marriage of racism and oppression.

Therefore, we must continue to resist. I will contact my legal-aid lawyers to file a class-action suit on behalf of the planet's progressives who were emotionally devastated by this execution-without-trial. In short: The plaintiffs will be The People! And the defendant will be the United States of Amerikkka, with a secondary lawsuit directed at the personal assets of George Bush and his entire family of murdering racist pigs. Yes, they will (undeservedly) have the benefit of due process, something that was denied to Mr. al-Zarqawi. Yes, Bush, the Bill of Rights of your foul country applies to everyone, not just your moneyed cronies. You cannot direct your brown-shirt thugs to roam the planet, murdering at will.

To the People of Iraq: Keep resisting; we are with you! Solidarity! Smash Amerikkka! Smash the Zionist entity!

Berg / Sheehan 08!

Forget congress; it's time to go right to the top of the ticket with the dynamic duo of ULTIMATE MORAL AUTHORITY!

As much as my internationalist heart warms faster than the atmosphere at the thought of Comrade Gore being Premier... er, President, Mikeycindy would be everything we always wanted from our leadership.

It is a sad sad day for progress............. so whos up for a glass of vodka eh comrades eh!?!? Turn that frown upside down we got the Glorious November Revolution coming up, the Party will just find another hapless cruel monster to glorify and make Hero of the People !!!!

My dearest friends,

We all feel this great loss. But let us all remember him the way he deserved, rather than the bloated corpse he became. Dexter Filkins of The New York Times provides a proper eulogy:

https://www.timeswatch.org/articles/200 ... 53604.aspx

Unlike some terrorist leaders — like the man he claimed to follow, Osama bin Laden — <b>Mr. Zarqawi went beyond providing inspiration and public relations for his movement. He fought on the front lines with his men.</b>{oh how true! He was a man of the people!}

Indeed, American and Iraqi officials say Mr. Zarqawi probably played a central role in planning some of the <b>bloodiest and most spectacular attacks</b>: the suicide bombing of the United Nations headquarters in October 2003; the bombings on the Ashura holiday in March 2004, which killed more than 140 Shiite pilgrims; the destruction of Al Askari shrine in February, which set off a wave of sectarian killings that has not yet abated.

In any event, <b>the fruits of Mr. Zarqawi's labors may outlive him.</b> {oh yes! the delicious fruity goodness will live on} Filled with hatred for Iraq's Shiite majority, whom his group often referred to scornfully as "converters," Mr. Zarqawi killed thousands of them, mostly civilians struck by one of the suicide bombers he dispatched to markets, street corners and police recruiting stations.

On the day of Mr. Zarqawi's death, Iraq stood at the brink of all-out civil war, and <b>no one did more than he did to bring that about.</b> {Yes, he was quite the over-achiever!}

My friends, what a beautiful eulogy! Thank you Comrade Filkins! Not since the death of Che have we seen such a worthy piece in the People's Paper of Record! Professor Kurgman, you should be so proud!

Yes Dr. Fuku, we all feel this loss. Comrade Berg perhaps summarized what we feel best. Listen here:

https://www.video.exposetheleft.net/vid ... y-berg.mp3

Oh Comrades, how sad you must be. Cindy, we have heard from Comtrade Berg (I think he is the one on the left with the Palestinian Kaffiyeh around his neck, but it is hard to tell). Why have we not heard from you? Cindy, tell us how distraught you are!

Here is the Baltimore Sun coming to defense of our man Zarq! While the evil Fox News gloats, the Sun laments! BRAVO!

www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationworld/
"TV stations, Web sites exercise little restraint"
By David Zurawik and Nick Madigan

Originally published June 9, 2006

As happened with the capture of Saddam Hussein and the "shock and awe" bombing of Baghdad, <b>some American news organizations yesterday covered the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi with marked enthusiasm, verging on inappropriate glee.</b>

Perhaps the tone was set by the cheering and sustained applause by Iraqis at the Baghdad news conference announcing al-Zarqawi's death. But <b>American television didn't have to follow that gung-ho lead</b> to the extent that some channels did throughout the day.

Yes Comrades Zurawik and Madigan! The disgusting gloating of the Iraqis at Zarqawi's death was AWFUL! Don't those people realize how much Abu has done for them? For shame!

I just hope everyone is feeling a little dhimminished today after the shameful display of irreverance at the death of a People's Hero!

GORKY! wrote:Berg / Sheehan 08!

the dynamic duo of ULTIMATE MORAL AUTHORITY!

As much as my internationalist heart warms faster than the atmosphere at the thought of Comrade Gore being Premier... er, President, Mikeycindy would be everything we always wanted from our leadership.

Herschel Von Trapp wrote:https://www.video.exposetheleft.net/vid ... y-berg.mp3

Oh Comrades, how sad you must be. Cindy, we have heard from Comtrade Berg (I think he is the one on the left with the Palestinian Kaffiyeh around his neck, but it is hard to tell). Why have we not heard from you? Cindy, tell us how distraught you are!

Fear not comrades, for every "freedom fighter for Islam" killed by the imperialist American troops, a thousand more will take his place!

Such a sad day, It's just like the 1960's with all those horrible assassinations.

A song for rememberance.

Sung to the tune of "Abraham, Martin & John" by Dion, 1968

Uday, Qusay, & Zark

Has anybody here seen my old friend Zarqawi?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He beheaded a lot of innocents,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Qusay?
He killed a lot of Iraqis,
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Uday?
He tortured a lot of people,
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to kill infidels for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Che?
I thought I saw him walkin' up over the hill,
With Uday, Qusay, and Zark.

-------------------------------------
Posted in the People's Karaoke section with a MIDI file - sing along, comrades!
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=752

The great ally of equality Fidel Castro has denounced the brutal murder of Al Zarqawi. Fidel declared that Al-Zarqawi should have stood trial!!!! In Cuba, everyone gets a fair trial!!!! No one has been executed with out being brought before a judge and jury of his/her peers. Long like Castro, friend of the Chavismo!!!!!

Look here

https://chebaabaabooie.blogspot.com/

Comrade Red Square,

How great must your influence be with the people's propogandists that Cameron Diaz would pose candidly, without her make up, in your red Che Al Z t-shirt. She must have been out fighting against Muriken Colonialism on a new episode of "Tripp'n" Bravo!! Maybe Queen..err Comrade Jolee will allow you access to the new premier headquarters in Numibia, A luxury resort she confiscated from the bourgeois capitalist that vacationed there. There you could, for $10 million, snap a couple of pics of the people's new leader. Maybe Jolee and Pit will buy Tibet next and plan their next childs birth in line with the coincidental demise of the current Dali Lama, but I digress. Peace be unto Alex Zark.

RIK