Bush Lauded by Nat'l Organization of Community Organizers

Yesterday the National Organization of Community Organizers bestowed its most prestigious award on George W Bush for outstanding work in the organization of communities in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"It's truly an honor to receive such a covetized award," the president said in a few brief remarks at the ceremony honoring his achievement, "but we cannot forget that this was made possible only through the work and dedication of our excellent military personnel." Progressives everywhere were on their feet, chanting Progress! Progress!, applauding, cheering, and waving American flags.

Wiping away tears, NOW president Kim Gandy said between sniffles, "When I think of what Bush has done in liberating women from the oppression of Sharia law, and how he has with the aid of our brave men in uniform opened up new worlds of opportunity for the women of Afghanistan, well, I just can't express in words how proud I am."

"Everybody knew Saddam Hussein was a murdering tyrant and a threat to world peace," said Massachusetts senator John Kerry while fellow senators Durbin, Reid, and Biden nodded emphatically in the background, "and I know I speak for my fellow senators when I say I applaud our president and our military for having the courage to stand up to Saddam and take him down. The world is definitely a safer place."

"He gets all the credit as far as I'm concerned," said former Weatherman William Ayers in a phone interview. "You know, he opened my mind to a new concept - the idea of using force to protect the innocent and to liberate the truly oppressed, as opposed to using force against the innocent and those who risk their lives to protect them. Really, it's time I started to give back to this country that has been so good to me. Brilliant, just brilliant!"

"He's the man!" exclaimed presidential hopeful Barack Obama, "the surge succeeded just like everybody knew it would. If you want to know what greatness looks like, look no farther than George W Bush. He is the king of community organizers, and only in my most audacious dreams could I hope to achieve half the good he has done."

"God bless America! It's in the Bible! God bless America!" shouted pastor Jeremiah Wright who later said he was carried away in his enthusiasm when he saw Bush receive the award from NOCO. "America is a force for good in this world. Who overthrew Saddam Hussein and the Taliban? America and George W Bush did! Who set up the provisional government in Iraq, gave the people the chance to vote on their own constitution, and oversaw the successful establishment of a new government over there? America and George W Bush did!" Reverend Wright then led the audience in a rousing rendition of God Bless America.

"Y'know, this is one of the best days of my presidency," said President Bush. "Laura and I are gonna treasure this memory, and this award will have a special place over our mantelpiece at Crawford." When asked what his plans were after stepping down from power in January, Bush said, "Me and the family're gonna get together with Cindy Sheehan who's moved into our neighborhood and invited all of us to a barbeque. After that, we'll just have to wait and see. I hear my old friend Vladimir Putin and Jimmy Carter gotta Habitat for Humanity project going on in Tbilisi, and they just might need a little organizing over there."

Okay, like this is from the universe where Spock has the goatee, right?

Blue Bubba
Alternative universe, that must be it. I was going to nominate you for the beet of the week award, but in this alternate reality, it's a rutabaga.

Wait a minute... I believe I detect an oh so subtle Progressive message in this... and as soon as I can figure out what it is and whether it is approved by the Inner Circle, and I can get back on the internet, I may reveal it.

Dear Citizen Bush,

Congratulations for being selected this years NOCO award winner, for your exemplery work in the Middle East! You could repeat this performance by "organizing" Iran next! I suggest you look into "organization" issues in Pakistan as well! It's like I always say, "you can't get enough bush!

Publius

Crap...

Somebody has been screwing with the space/time continuum again. I'll have to fast forward to Year 2047 Juche Obama and find out what went wrong.
I'll have to wait until Sherman and Mr. Peabody come back though. I let them have the keys to the machine. Theirs is in the shop.

If 'Community Organizer' meant what Obamunists think it does, this would be a true story.

Uri Sovonavitch
Sounds the People's utopia we've all been waiting for! Only possible in the motherland.

Pubes wrote:It's like I always say, "you can't get enough bush!
Is that a quote from Breasts Not Bombs?

Comrades,

My capitalist exploiters keep me so busy that I hadn't had time to ponder the deep meaning of "community organizer," but now I can see how deeply meaningful it is. Thus Comrade Obama's experience doesn't necessarily "Palin" comparison.

But I'd still like to experience Sarah Palin--rowrrr!

Any chance of this whole Obamanation ending of property rights and outdated oppressive patriarchal strcutures making that a possibility?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Wait a minute... I believe I detect an oh so subtle Progressive message in this... and as soon as I can figure out what it is and whether it is approved by the Inner Circle, and I can get back on the internet, I may reveal it.

I think, based on the latest intel from Gov. Patterson, it means that Bush is black.

The Enemies of the People Diebold & Halliburton had to have hung the chads at NOCO, that lacky running rino Bush hasn't organized anything worthwhile since the People's Progressive Pills for Seniors Plan of 2003. For his O-8 Georgian Glorious Common Goodification & Communal Re-Organiztion P<s>r</s>ogrom, Comrade Putin would have been the obvious choice. Bush has stolen this award just like he did the elections.

Not to worry. After we achieve the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, Bush will be retiling the cabanas that Our Many Titted Empress and Meow tore up at my ranch.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Okay, like this is from the universe where Spock has the goatee, right?
Great minds think alike comrade? I was thinking the same thing. oh, and no pun intended about the "mind" comment.

kawfytawk
Please tell me he did not say "covetized". I think the world of the Prez....but sometimes.....

kawfytawk, he may have said "covetized" but so what? The husband of Our Many Titted Empress studied at Oxford, when he wasn't demonstrating on foreign soil against the U.S and telling things that weren't strictly true to the draft board and he's the bees' knees about good grammar.

Since we here just fucking <i>love</i> Slick Willie because he's the husband of Our Many Titted Empress, and he said, "I didn't inhale," he raised the bar on the precise definition of English and how it should be parsed. And so how would we expect at moron like the Bu$hitler to speak right?

I am so confused...my furry head is about to explode. Nothing, nothing makes sense anymore...

Bushitler is GOOD? The ONE is LOSING? Foolish Amerikkans are going ga-ga over a stewardess from Anchorage? Our comrades in the Fourth Column are betraying their partisanship in their articles and news programs?

Next month it will be real Wrath of Mao stuff: hurricanes (no wait, that's already happened), earthquakes, dogs and cats living together. I am supplying my bunker for an extended deployment with my favorite girls essential staff members...for at least four years, until it is safe to emerge. Will no one end this madness?

General, in 54 days all will be over. The Chosen One will carry all 57 states unanimously. Well, there won't even be a need for a vote for our Comrades in the Media will merely crown him in the Capitol rotunda, after which he lights his cigar with the Declaration of Independence, which shall be unneeded since we're the ones we've been waiting for and out of our asses minds and hearts will come left-wing totalitarianism perfect justice for all.

So do not fret. All freedoms will shortly be over, and the Progressive World of Next Tuesday will arrive.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Crap...

Somebody has been screwing with the space/time continuum again. I'll have to fast forward to Year 2047 Juche Obama and find out what went wrong.
I'll have to wait until Sherman and Mr. Peabody come back though. I let them have the keys to the machine. Theirs is in the shop.

Comrade Hero Space Dog, I believe I know the culprit! Who do we know that plays with vastly superior weaponry against all sorts of alien and other forces? Who do we know that has been AWOL for some time now and is unable to defend himself from my otherwise baseless accusations?

I DENOUNCE PREMIER BETTY for the crimes of space time continuum sabotage that whether intentionally or by accident, has worked to the benefit of the Bushitler!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:General, in 54 days all will be over. The Chosen One will carry all 57 states unanimously. Well, there won't even be a need for a vote for our Comrades in the Media will merely crown him in the Capitol rotunda, after which he lights his cigar with the Declaration of Independence, which shall be unneeded since we're the ones we've been waiting for and out of our asses minds and hearts will come left-wing totalitarianism perfect justice for all.

So do not fret. All freedoms will shortly be over, and the Progressive World of Next Tuesday will arrive.

Agreed. After all, freedom is quite overrated. I can't possibly comprehend what kind of drugs the Founding Frauds had hold of to possibly think that liberty is a good idea.

Are there Tribbles in here? I like the tribbles. The uniforms were more classy on the Goatee Vulcan version and Kirk was like really cool with the evil look.
Surely in this bend of the space time continuum warp minus the drive there is some room for the tribbles.
After all look at all the Tribbles we've seen in this election. Image

I suspect that the Founding Fathers meant it to fail. They'd look good, freedom, liberty, yadayadayada, but after all it's much overrated. That's what I tell Bruno of course when he isn't transfixed by a new piece of costume jewelry. Which shines a lot.

I figure that they meant it as birdlime, to get the people to vote on it, and then when it didn't work they'd step into the breech with lots of talk about Britain being the Great Satan and all that. How shocked they must have been when it didn't fail.

Until now.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:General, in 54 days all will be over. The Chosen One will carry all 57 states unanimously. Well, there won't even be a need for a vote for our Comrades in the Media will merely crown him in the Capitol rotunda, after which he lights his cigar with the Declaration of Independence, which shall be unneeded since we're the ones we've been waiting for and out of our asses minds and hearts will come left-wing totalitarianism perfect justice for all.

(off)
The scratched off part is hilarious!

Did Meow spike the water fountain in the bunker?

--

You mean with Rufies? That would explain the dazed expressions on the cats' faces. As for Bruno--how could you tell if he had a dazed expression on his face? I've been trying for years---shut <i>up</i> Bruno, everyone knows you're not in your 20s anymore--and can't tell when he's got a dazed expression on his face. Come to think of it the only time that I've ever seen any sign of animation is when he sees something shiny. Once he fought a crow over a piece of tin-foil. And the crow won.

Da. Date Rape Drug is good reson for dazed look. All the cats looking for the date and there are none. Perhaps in a parallel world populated by non sychonous meta physical individuals with a penchant for group activites?
Bring Goatee and Vulcan Ears. Real winners in this world.

The rufies may not have been good. I bought a hundredweight of them trying to get Our Many Titted Empress laid, but even five pounds didn't work. Molly Yard swallowed a whole fistful and then even she threw up. And the Hildo Hydra 7.1 Turbo ran, yelping, for the Rio Grande.

I don't know what he spiked it with, but if Bu$hitler gets an award for community organization then it must be some type of hallucinogenic compound in the water fountain!!!

kawfytawk wrote:Please tell me he did not say "covetized". I think the world of the Prez....but sometimes.....
Now, Kawfytawk, I see that you are new to the collective, and you must be careful about uttering certain thought crimes as, "I think the world of the Prez" unless you mean the preemptively elected Barak Obama. If you are found out in the future to be a closet Bush praiser, you can try such evasions as, "I didn't say that! The voices in my head beamed from the Bush/Cheney Hurricane Generation Bunker made me say that! You know, the same voices that keep promising me a new car (fuel efficient windmill powered hybrid), etc." However, our trained and compassionate staff can see right through such a charade, and we may send you, for your own good, to a reeducation through labor camp in the Henan province where you'll be until your fingers bleed from assembling strings of tiny light bulbs just in time for Christmas.
I only warn you because I care.

Yes, kawfytawk, do be careful. Blogonuv cares. Zampolit cares. Even Meow cares, until you're broke that is. And I really and truly care, and I care enough for you that I'll require your checkbook, SSN, and the passwords to your accounts. By Friday so I myself can have the Progressive World of Next Tuesday on my schedule.

The only person who doesn't care is Our Many Titted Empress, who, since she's now a non-person, having lost to Barack Hussein Obama, PBUH, and his feet which do not touch the ground, who cares what the Empress thinks? As a matter of fact I never did think that she really thought. As a matter of fact I've always wanted to use a cattle prod on her stippled ass. As a matter of fac...

Empress! How lovely to see you! My but you're looking fetching now! And what are those points on your tusks? I don't believe that I've ever seen them.......

Poor Theo, Gone, Gone, Gone.
A Shovel will do no good now. Perhaps in another dimension he continue to exist.

Pravda, you bring up an interesting feild of science. If there are multiple dimensions, then there are many possibilities as to what could have happened to him in that situation. There are even dimensions in which Hillary is elected, Communism successfully sweeps the globe, and I can deal myself four aces for seven consecutive hands without cheating. I think we should find a way to travel to the most desireable dimensions where Karl Marx finds the secret to immortality and brings the world into a time of prosperity and equallity under the glorious banner of the Hammer and Sickle

My Name Is Top Secret wrote:Pravda, you bring up an interesting feild of science. If there are multiple dimensions, then there are many possibilities as to what could have happened to him in that situation. There are even dimensions in which Hillary is elected, Communism successfully sweeps the globe, and I can deal myself four aces for seven consecutive hands without cheating. I think we should find a way to travel to the most desireable dimensions where Karl Marx finds the secret to immortality and brings the world into a time of prosperity and equallity under the glorious banner of the Hammer and Sickle
Indeed. Just this side of ethereal. I find that when I visit these dimensions Laika remains the same. Is there a constant to the Universe?
What Kicker with the Four aces? I usually deal the King of Spades. Jokers are never wild just funny.
Does this demension have a start / stop button?
Scuse. I just saw a Klingon go by, he looks familar. Perhaps Deep Space Nine.

Guardian of Pravda wrote:I just saw a Klingon go by, he looks familar.

Uh... Pravda.... that was Michele Obama.

Zampolit wrote:Uh... Pravda.... that was Michele Obama.

No, not quite. I've been fooled too. The Klingon doesn't have that mean mouth.

And Klingons are less wrinkly and violent.

And didn't write papers in Princeton about how they told her she couldn't get into Princeton. When e was in Princeton.

There is something transdimensional about being and not being in Princeton at the same time and in the same relationship, or of seeing a six digit income as proof of oppression and systematized racism. Maybe the Obamas really do have supernatural powers.

Blogunov, perhaps they do. But perhaps we only exist when they open their eyes. We are a construct in the Obamaverse.

Sorry. What did you say? Michelle is taping for Paula's Party with Paula Deen, whom I've elevated to the status of Maxima bovis over Rosie O'Donnell, whom Paula had on once.

Next it will be Our Many Titted Empress, who looks better and better to me.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Bush has earned what he gets, but, no one knows community organizing like Uncle Joe; like in 1932 and '33 when he masterfully organized 7 million people in the Ukraine! Obama can only dream of such an audacious legacy.

There is something transdimensional about being and not being in Princeton at the same time and in the same relationship

Schroedinger's Obama?

If we put Obama in a box and put in cyanide, will it kill him? Or will he float on top of it?

I suppose we must say that we cannot know the position and the momentum of Obama at the same time, thus providing the perfect definition of waffling.

Da. So can an inter dimensional waffle find fulfillment with the Obama syrup of sticky success? When a change in the parallel universes means his sticky fingers can stay glued to our money thus providing the Obama Caliphate with the necessary funds to effect warp drive tax hikes?
It remains to be seen or perhaps it is already history and we are doomed to relive it in another persona in a different time warp continuum.
(I think I have a headache but I am not sure if it is in this universe or another.)
I thought I just saw Luke Skywalker.

I saw Chewbaca with an ass that looks a lot like Our Many Titted Empress's. I don't know if it's a disguise or she's quit shaving.

Wookies are like that, yes they are.
As Cap't Picard would say. (With a wave of the hand in a somewhat laconic manner) Engage.
The one has today denounced the McCainite as not having the ability to change the economy and attacked him fiercely about the head and shoulder but alas it seems that the McCainite was able to fend him off with proof that in 2005 he predicted exactly what was going to happen to Fannie and Fred and behold in this Time Continuum it did come about that the McCainite was right and called the ball.
(Air Wing Term there folks..)
Thus the transdimensional 'One' was forced to flee to another time warp to recoup and regroup and have the Biden beast do his bidding in the Arena of thought.
I am sure the Leninspirit and the Stalinmonster once held in the dungeon of the Vieux paralell will spring forth to provide the needed succor to the 'One' as he licks his wounds.
(Can you have a headache in two dimensions and which one do you treat, this or that, here or then, now or earlier?)

Ivan Betinov wrote:
There is something transdimensional about being and not being in Princeton at the same time and in the same relationship

Schroedinger's Obama?
Well, I was thinking of Michelle as the cat in the box, but now that you mention it and Theocritus expands on it, perhaps she is the "diabolical mechanism" that has kept Barak both alive and dead politically. Her resentment for Hillary would compel him to run against her in the primary thus keeping him alive politically. Her resentment for Hillary would preclude his ever choosing her as a running mate thus killing him politically.
Now, what do we do existentially to give meaning to the cat's pajamas and solve the problem of Pravda's headache in this universe? We must figure this one out before Obama blinks and makes us disappear all over again.

General Mousey Tounge wears pajamas? Red no doubt with hammer and sickle.
The Michele model (Deluxe) does indeed represent the paradigm. As the standard for all conundrums and cross parallels of twisting fates.
If she were not would there indeed be?
If she were as she was then can she be as she is?
Was it fey fate that brought the two together, or was it the Universe in it's infinite wisdom that foresaw this happening and caused her to juxatpose at the right time in the right continuum and become the obstacle in the 'One' fate. If the Obama One blinks will Hillary still exist?
My headache is now locked in a trans dimensional cell of non existent circular fates which never came to pass but still reside in the chest of foregone conclusions.
The Palintate appears to be looming large on the Horizon and mayhap the Palin will Inherit the wind.

Ivan Betinov wrote:

Schroedinger's Obama?
He blinked and now my mind has rebooted and I see how I got it all wrong in the previous existence. No, no, no, it's Obama's Schroedinger.

Which one is the cat?
Never mind. I just saw the Cheshire sitting in the tree. I believe I will go ask Alice.

Be sure to ask Alice for the mushroom. If the Chosen One can find which side of the mushroom to eat, he can perhaps grow to the size to match his ego. But if he chooses the wrong side he will seem, well, real.

Premier Betty wrote:And Klingons are less wrinkly and violent.

Premier! You are back! Free, unbound, disease free?

It is great to see you.... but I find I have no choice but to upbraid you. Have you any clue as to what your being AWOL has done to you and I? What is your plan for correcting this?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If we put Obama in a box and put in cyanide, will it kill him? Or will he float on top of it?

I suppose we must say that we cannot know the position and the momentum of Obama at the same time, thus providing the perfect definition of waffling.

There is only one thing we can do! We must test the Schrodinger's Obama! Er... you do have some cyanide gas on hand?

Ivan the Fool wrote:Yes, Yes, Yes, Bush has earned what he gets, but, no one knows community organizing like Uncle Joe; like in 1932 and '33 when he masterfully organized 7 million people in the Ukraine! Obama can only dream of such an audacious legacy.

Ah Comrade, it is heart warming to hear such an endorsement of the fine work I did on behalf of the People. I assumje your union fees are paid up in full? Remember, always look for the union label.

We can anticipate more of the union label as the Chosen One would like to do away with secret balloting. Then the illustrious union bosses would know who was being disloyal and could take the reparative action.

I only hope there are enough jobs for union members with knees that do not work.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Be sure to ask Alice for the mushroom. If the Chosen One can find which side of the mushroom to eat, he can perhaps grow to the size to match his ego. But if he chooses the wrong side he will seem, well, real.

Da. He may not fit through the hole if the imbibes the wrong side and if he consumes the other side he may not be able to see the hole.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Premier Betty wrote:And Klingons are less wrinkly and violent.

Premier! You are back! Free, unbound, disease free?

It is great to see you.... but I find I have no choice but to upbraid you. Have you any clue as to what your being AWOL has done to you and I? What is your plan for correcting this?

I found him in a seedy motel. He was muttering incoherently about the Chairman making him sell himself for Hummels(sp?) and video games. It was tragic. But he's back now and all is well, so i think we should let him put this unfortunate incident behind him and not mention it too often :)

Yes, the Karl Marx treatment center has an excellent rehab wing... at least I think it was the rehab wing....

See Betty? I pride myself on my inconsequential postings. Let the others be erudite. I'm too shallow. Glad you're back :)

"Erudite"? WTF?

Erudite is a chemical compund developed by Dr. Nathan Erud in 1947. It has the property of being very shiny but having no actual substance.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
"Erudite"? WTF?

Erudite is a chemical compund developed by Dr. Nathan Erud in 1947. It has the property of being very shiny but having no actual substance.

That's me.....shiny and unsubstantial ;)

Hussies n' Thingies, I'll send you a ticket to Rancho del Rio Grande. Bruno is the perfect audience for something that is shiny and insubstantial. You two could admire each other all day. And stare in mirrors all day. And I'll even break out a gift that I got for Bruno just for you: some beetles with shiny wings. You can watch them walk back and forth all day and have a really good time.

Just keep the goddamned Jennifer Lopez turned down low.

Hope (shiny)! Change (all sparkly)! Hope! Change! Hope! Change! This is a lot like staring at a lava lamp.

The lava lamp is the one we've been waiting for!

I just had a thought. If the Chosen One makes the waters recede, will it beach the Goracle's new yacht?

Moonbat fight! Moonbat fight!

It would be perhaps too pointed to have skulls of...

Nope. Too pointed.

The Lava Lamp of Change™! Sent by The Proletariat™ to the Obamessiah for him to illuminate the path where he will guild The People™ to a Socialist Amerika. A perfect Amerika!

I love it! I'm calling the DNC's P.R. Dept. (ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN) now!

--

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Hussies n' Thingies, I'll send you a ticket to Rancho del Rio Grande. Bruno is the perfect audience for something that is shiny and insubstantial. You two could admire each other all day. And stare in mirrors all day. And I'll even break out a gift that I got for Bruno just for you: some beetles with shiny wings. You can watch them walk back and forth all day and have a really good time.

Just keep the goddamned Jennifer Lopez turned down low.
Old-school Madonna, Comrade Eruditie,and I'll crank it if'n I want to....that is my right as a member of the Party in good standing(I'm guessing I'm in good standing since i haven't been ordered to stand on,or in, any platforms lately...those nights at the Pup's Pleasure Palace don't count,I'm told)

Red Square wrote:I like the Lava Lamp Change idea...

LoL...this is priceless! I want a tie-dyed t-shirt w/ this emblazoned on the front and back. So Hippytastic!

Hussies n' Thingies wrote:Old-school Madonna

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy. Does that mean that I'll have to let you two listen to my <i>Immaculate Conception</i> album? Track 15 is "Vogue," which comes right before <i>Magnum Mysterium</i> by the Nordic Chamber Choir of medieval chants. But as you can expect "Material Girl" is Bruno's favorite. I didn't mention that because it's my secret shame. At 3 in the morning I can him singing, in his basso profundo, "For we are living in a material world and I am a material girl," and because I live next to the DA [happens to be true], I shout, "Shut <i>up</i> and get back into your cage. There are some fresh rhinestones there. Fetch, Bruno!"

HnT, you have nothing on Bruno for being shallow and insubstantial. He makes you want to replace Michio Kaku with Paris Hilton to explain the workings of the Big Bang. Well, for some Big Bangs...

I'd love to see Madonna make one of those "Viva Viagra" commercials. That would be totally bitchin'!!!

--

Now that I think about it... that would scare Bruno to death!

--

Zampolit wrote:Now that I think about it... that would scare Bruno to death!"
You mean death of the body, not death of the mind. Once he was given an EEG and there it matched perfectly an oscilloscope pattern of "Baby One More Time," by that odious Britney Spears.

I'm serious, Hussies 'n Thingies. I have lots of expensive makeup from Needless Markup which they didn't need any more. Come on out and you and Bruno can fight over it and ooh and ah over cheap plastic bling and have a grand old time.

But come to think of it, isn't it about time for Madonna to follow Florence Henderson and make denture-grip commercials? As they say in Juarez, "Suckee fuckee no teeth five dollars!"