A Woman Commander In Chief (spoiler: not Hillary)

The latest creation by counter-revolutionary agents provocateurs and chain dogs of the bourgeoisie who defaced our Commander In Chief's image and signed it as ThePeoplesCube.com
and Che-Mart.com.

Command This!
Hail to the Chief!

ThePeople'sB
There is no sex in the USsR!!!

Comrade Rogue
Interesting, Comrades. Clearly, the reactionary chain dog who did this must be purged.

The Probie
Hail to the Chief!

Man what a piece of ass! Does she like Firefighters?? I got something to hose her down :)

Red Bling
The truth is contageous. Note the People's necklace on this ho.

https://www.sacredcowburgers.com/fresh/ ... kommission

Pardon -but the "People'sB" has been confused by Western capitalist dog lies about the glorious U.S.S.R.; The Reproduction Commissariat has clearly stated that sex amongst comrades for reproductive purposes only is encouraged and in fact rewarded with the Mother Sheehan Medal of Fruitful Worker Replacement. It is to the glory of our Red Society that more Workers are created as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is the institution of "marriage"; a disgusting system of personal gratification combined with a particularly onerous form of slavery whereas male comrades dominate and control female comrades that is forbidden. The only exception of this obvious law of nature is in the Great Leader Hillary's marriage. She obviously dominated that "marriage", carrying a larger share of reproductive wood in her trousers then her "husband". But that is testament to her superiority! That she can come out on top of the capitalist tools of oppression proves her Glory! Please comrades - produce the future Red Wave - be Prolific Proletariat! (all those who have contracted one of the vile Western produced venereal diseases please report to the Liquidation Commissar for treatment)

The Peoples' B
I am tired of people saying that just because I am a woman -I can't possibly be a tyrannical mass murderer like my Uncle Joe!!!!

Lovethisshowdou
l love this show l know it rox! GO DAVIS!