Flat Fatima - Revolution In News Photography

Or is she doing a mime? See, the others around her are laughing. Hillary is doing the trapped in a box mime. She's saying, this is an American capitalist trapped in the box of corporate greed. He cannot find his way out! She mimes pushing on the box on all sides. She mimes desperation! But the greedy American capitalist cannot escape. Obama lights a smoke and then pretends to light the box on fire. Everyone laughs.

LOL. I swear I could see the glass she was touching. Perhaps this may be a good pic for a caption contest.

Chedoh, thanks for resurrecting these old posts. Flat Fatima was instrumental in endearing the People's Cube to me in my formative years. Did you pick this out of the New York Times Archive?

Flat Fatima is back in the news, this time partaking in the Egyptian soccer riots.

This Yahoo image was posted on Drudge. In spite of this woman't tragic situation, as she is being strangled by a soccer fan, we can't help but wonder if international photo journalists aren't using cardboard cutouts again, to embellish their reportage? The likeness is just too strong to disregard such a possibility completely.

This must be the frakked-up Earth that Fatima would want to live on....
fatima_fdup_earth.jpg
fatima_fdup_earth2.jpg

The caption under the source said "Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki speaks to the press in Baghdad, Iraq." And no comments on his fancy hat...

Fatima_Al_Maliki.jpg

So nice to see that comrade Fatima is still plucking heart-strings, lo these many years later! You go, you 2-dimension girl!

The latest update: Flat Fatima visits Trump's inauguration in Washington, DC, poses for pictures next to Flat Antifa (original footage).

[img]/images/various_uploads/Antifa_Flat_Fatima.jpg[/img]