Fun With Quotes: Interactive Collective Quiz

welder4
I am on my way to the bridge where I will live my life out, at least I will be out of the rain an snow . I think I got a few right but hey they gave you many tries to get it right and offered a prize. Sorta sounded like the democrat party getting you to vote for them if you don't get it right don't worry about it you will still get your bag of beets, an a new nine dollar bill .

Frank Burns
Comrade, I sense disquietude, a notion that you are somehow displeased; are you not aware of the LAW? Incorrect thoughts are crimes, and we are in the process of defining such crimes specifically:

1. Racism - any criticism by "whites" toward persons of color shall be deemed Racist, and your personal safety is no longer guaranteed;

2. Economic Class Conflict: any citizen not duly registered with the Party, making X dollars shall be deemed "rich" and subject to unlimited taxation, unless such citizen provides required compensation or donation in good faith to the Party;

3. Identification: all "whites" and Caucasians must at all times be prepared to present Identification on demand by any appointed Party official, and shall be classified as "non-minority" - Citizenship is not conferred unless Minority status is established:

4. "Minority status" shall be defined as: person of color; minimal or nonexistent capability of English; criminal background preferred (Felony cases may be exempted);

5. "Free Speech" shall be defined by the Party;

6. Unless duly appointed, Non-Minority citizens may NOT own or acquire firearms of any sort, for the benefit of society and general safety;

7. Taxation: Non-Minorities are required to submit any and all income above $42,000 for purposes of redistribution; non-compliance by any non-minority or non-registered Party member may result in criminal penalties;

8. Dissent shall be cataloged under the 2009 Sedition Act, unless said Citizen is of the Muslim faith.

mi
Red Square wrote:The quiz code required that we put it on a separate static page, but you can report your score and leave comments here.

Comrades! The score-count does not work in Firefox...
Also, to be more convincing, the (correct) answers should have the date, when the quoted line was said or written, and link to the full context.
For example, the Hitler's quote regarding war-profiteering is from 1920 and can be found here.

I took the quiz and I (was forced to) love it. :*-)

Comrades! The score-count does not work in Firefox..

Ah. Alas!

Oh, well. Scores do not matter anyway. Everyone's results should be equal! ...although some are more equal than others. (I wonder.... is EQUAL the Party-Approved(TM) sweetener? To "sugar-coat" the harsh realities of life in the kollektiv? sweeten nasty bourgeois coffee?)

Anyways, a very edukational and disturbing eye-opening quiz.

Komradka Lenya

Most observant about the sweetner Comrade. Consider your beet ration doubled this week.

Hooray! An extra ration!!

Many thanks!

*salute*

No doubt you chose to redistribute your extra beet ration with others in your collective, to even the field?

Of course! It is still the property of the People(TM). No one is an underachiever!!

I even sprinkled them with my rations of EQUAL.

An excellent quiz!!

Best i've read on line in years!!!!

I took this quiz and well I actually got some right, and then some of course it took a few clicks. Oddly enough I got a lot of Hillary's correct. Good quiz a must for all!!!

Premier Betty wrote:I am premier. I need no more promotions.

Ooh, komtwat may!
Guess I'm headed somewhere exceeding cold. I found the quiz to be a bit Party tricky regarding any questions pertaining to our glorious and Dear Leader as he's never really ever said or written anything original. So, I'm going to shave-off those that I may have missed for Dear Leader and count those in my favor. This, of course, yields me a score worthy and equal to being granted a larger patch of dryer boxcar straw to sleep on during my rather lengthy and extended trip East.

I think I did well considering how many times history has changed since I left school. I know it has my children have history books clearly different than mine when I was a young comrade.

I denounce this quiz as sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, agoraphobic , hypertrophic, speciesist & discriminatory b/c I did not earn a 100% and call for all results to be sent to IRS email servers and destroyed.

James Carney, the White House Press Secretary resigned the other day. He commented about his tenure as Press Secretary. “Liar, Liar , my pants are on fire...Even our people in the press don't believe me any more. I can't keep a straight face any more. Let me out of here. My wife doesn't even believe me. Every time I pass a lie detector it goes off. When I was stopped for a traffic violation and I told the cop who I was, he doubled the ticket because he knew I would lie about what happened. I've had to have cosmetic surgery on my nose three times every week since I got this job. My priest won't hear my confession because he knows I'm lying. I don't know what I would say, if I had to actually tell the truth. I know what I can say, Obama is the most humble, kind, selfless, honest and wonderful President I have ever heard of." Wait isn't that what the movie characters said about the Manchurian Candidate???”

The Dragon Awakens By David W. Dodt Sr.

I'll keep it simple; China is going to attack the Middle East and capture their oil fields, but first it must conquer India. They can not leave a potential enemy with the ability to block their forces. Now that I let the cat out of the bag, all I had to do is find out who and how someone is going to stop them. How I came to this decision was a well of hard research. All this research initiated the question about what is China going to do with all that military equipment they are purchasing. Of course they were going to attack someone.
The logistics for the Chinese was the hardest nut to crack. But once I figured these problems out, the story just flowed.
My manuscript is written with the reader being in several places at the same time in the same chapter. So you could be in China, in Tibet, or Korea, aboard a U.S. Navy ship, in Rome, or in the White House, observing events and listening to conversations as they take place. You also see and note the characters decisions as events unfold. You will meet the head of the Chinese PLA, (Peoples Liberation Army) a sailor that reports to his ship after finishing A-School, the Captain of the U.S.S. Coronado as she steams across the Pacific, a successful Chinese industrialist, a Catholic Priest, the daughter of a local Mayor, some small children, the President of the United States and the commander of all American Naval Forces in the Pacific just to name a few. But each character adds an important piece to the puzzle, which makes up this story.
I'm a big Tom Clancy fan and my book came out just a couple of days after he died. I will always consider him my mentor.
The book is being well received and is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Kindle. If you're in Australia it is available on Booktopia. It would make a great gift to any Patriot, Vet or active member of our Armed Forces.
I have been encouraged by the interest nation wide as I have been interviewed on radio shows from all over the country. I have done one local TV interview so far. You can watch it on YouTube. You just type in the book title. This TV experience was very professionally done. The interview explains a lot.

P/S There is also a love story about the daughter of a mayor who is captured and the rescued by A US Marine Recon Unit. Yes, it's one of the Marines that rescued her.
P/S In my book, I predicted that Japan would build their own aircraft carrier. In late 2013 they put their first aircraft carrier to sea, the first since WW-2.

ALL PARTY MEMBERS!

ALERT! ALERT!

CAPITALIST STOOGE REPORTED OPERATING IN CURRENT TRUTH SECTION! SELF-PROMOTION OF A CAPITALISTIC (RATHER THAN IDEOLOGICAL) NATURE DETECTED!

INITIATE ZHUKOV-7 PROTOCOL IMMEDIATELY!

ALL SENIOR INNER PARTY MEMBERS TO THE BUNKER! (and we repeat, there is no secret bunker)

ALL COMMON PROLES REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE TRENCHES TO REPEL THE CAPITALIST HORDES NOW DESCENDING ON THE COLLECTIVE!

WEAPONS FREE...SHOOT CAPITALIST ON SIGHT!

My lack of success with your quiz has proved that I have successfully learned to not discriminate between right and wrong answers. The ability to understand that there is no difference between the right and the wrong other than the actual letters used to depict these pathetic ill conceived puritan ideals has earned me a promotion. I have been performing surgical procedures ever since Great Leader promoted me from Pest Control Exterminator to Dr. of the Masses Mandated HealthCare Provider. The two jobs are not as different as you would think. I have been successfully meeting my quota of satisfying but unsuccessful operations that have consistently and successfully reduced the demand upon our Glorious Health Care System. Who said, "Those who demand healthcare will get an apple a day as soon as our five year plan for apples is completed, those who operate save us apples" Was it Johnny Appleseed, Josef Stalin, Danny Kaye or All of the Above?

Failure is Success. If you passed this quiz it is obvious you have been listening and thinking without authorization. You are in need of Health Care. Report to my office for neurological rearrangement. Have no fear. The brain feels no pain. All survivors will receive monthly stipend of miraculous Great Leader Snake Oil. You cannot drink too much. It mixes well with your beet vodka.

It seems like everyone did poorly on the quiz. Instead of sending the site to the gulag, send the gulag to the site!

A most interesting and informative quiz. I fear my new life in Siberia will help my remembering the benefice of the State & the Party leaders more intimately. I now wonder if Amerikans merely ran ads using the Hillary quotes you articulated, would it permanently silence her, or, it would reveal how profound ignorance and feality to Free Stuff supercede any other considerations.

Youfamissim - if that is your real name - report to Platform Nine. It's time to count some trees. Welcome to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.