Hillary Comes In Third In Hot Dog Contest

It concerns me that Our Many Titted Empress has not yet employed a final weapon. She's one of the boys, and insists on it, but then hides behind her skirts when she wants to--and I approve, I approve. She has lots of skirts to hide behind.

But she hasn't cried yet, and she should. When, say, Osama Obama says something that she doesn't like, she can screw up her face and start to leak around the eyes--might take some good surgery to install plumbing but we have the bucks--and quiver her lips and say, "You're an old <i>meanie</i>" and we'd have the Gal Gang from <i>The Nation</i> and the NYT all over him. Currently I think they have more firepower than Sharpton et al.

She has not employed the first rule of redness. Lie, cheat, dissemble, lie again, accuse, point the finger, and lie some more, and when you're really tired, put your eyes on the goalpost, gather your last wind, and lie yet again.

Oh. And accuse. Toujours j'accuse.

"I can do anything that a man can do and I should be treated just like a man."

And when a man does, "You're mean to me!"

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Pupovich, the totally inaccurate story with that obscene headline is obviously a plant, but I can assure you this matter would be news to Our Glorious Leader Red Square, and that he would neither approve of it, nor tolerate it. Don't forget--he's The Smartest Square in the World.

Everything clear now? Good!

Have you alerted Red to this Commissarka? Hmmmm? You say it's a plant.... I notice a little dirt underneath your fingernails....Is that a water can behind your back?

[Not to worry Pinkie. For I know the answer to this....

Thanks to the hard work of Comrade Betinov and myself, which has led to the development of the People's Math™, I can prove that Third is ≈ First.

Remember
X ≈ X
X+X ≈ X
X*X ≈ X
X-X ≈ X
X/X ≈ X

Commissar Theocritus wrote:IShe has not employed the first rule of redness. Lie, cheat, dissemble, lie again, accuse, point the finger, and lie some more, and when you're really tired, put your eyes on the goalpost, gather your last wind, and lie yet again.

She hasn't? Oh, Good Lenin, of course she has not!

Commissar Pupovich, Leonardo is said to have carried the Mona Lisa with him even to Paris where he died, and would make finishing touches to the end of his life. I expect that the Hillerator will put finishing touches to lying to the end of her life, and when she has finally died, er, encompassed the entire cosmos, it will prove that Einstein was wrong and entropy does not exist and everything does not dissolved into sub-subatomic particles at absolute zero, but still there will be a bright babbling lie.

Ah, to develop the long sought after Grand Unified Lie Theorem? She has made great strides... of course she stands on the shoulders of other greats.

But she may met make that breakthrough, and in one lie manage to falsify the very idea of truth--which in and of itself is a new development in logic.

I thought the Party had already determined that at least outside the Party, all "truth" is a lie,

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Truth is merely a manifestation of will.

Then our Empress is the paragon of Truth!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Truth is merely a manifestation of will.

Then our Empress is the paragon of Truth!