Hillary Employs Email Experts From Nigeria

Now if that isn't ThoughtCrime™, I don't know what is! Had Uncle Iosef done as you suggest, play video games in his youth, for all we know he could have just as easily tired of killing, or even worse, become some computer nerd and went down a carreer path to anonymity. It blows my progressive mind to think of the millions of criminals and obstructionists that would have continued to consume the Peoples Air were it not for Uncle Iosef. Everyone knows that we did not choose to develop the nuclear bomb until we had no choice but to do so to defend the People from the warmongers.

Premier Betty, I do hope you take what I say to heart, before it is too late for you. You look at the millions of criminals "dispatched to other duties" by Uncle Iosef and say "Why?" He looked at this problem and said "Why not?"

I'm talking about his younger years!! Before he had the power to put thought criminals in re-education camps. He could have practiced with video games before he had any real power to do anything.

Premier, do you really think Uncle Iosef should have gone around like a common soldier killing enemies of the People with some blaster as in your video games? Uncle Stalin loved people, and you can be sure, if there were enemies that needed to be eliminated, he did not sully his hands to do so. You do not need to be a good shot to have the power. Did Hillary or Bill need to practice on video games to take care of Foster or any number of other embarassments? Now with Hsu, she would have perhaps entered her mind that it's best to take care of the job yourself were it not that she knows she can count on the msm to keep quiet about it.

All I'm saying is that video games can help you come up with very creative ways to, um... rid a society of undesirables.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3PHJa6p2sT0

Premier Betty wrote:All I'm saying is that video games can help you come up with very creative ways to, um... rid a society of undesirables.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3PHJa6p2sT0
That is Linkin Park, isn't it? Or am I getting old and senile?... not that it would matter if I were, since I woulnd't remember...

I wouldn't know either. All I hear are noises and explodies.

Will she ever stop? I just got this in the email:
Mrs G.M HILARY wrote:Please I seek your permission and would want to get myself introduce to you. I am introducing my self as Miss. MAGDALENA ALISA HILARY, the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs G.M HILARY , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction., And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. or possible any good lucrative business you know much better then me. I have Four million eight houndred thousand united states dollars.USD($4.800,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who he deposited the consignment on his behalf into the security, the consignment was deposited in Africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company . Private Email ( [email protected]) Awaiting your immediate response Thanks MAGDALENA

And even spelled it wrong. I wonder if it was done by the same people who did the memorandum that Dan Rather drank the Kool-aid over in a typeface that didn't exist. But it was true because it ought to be true.

Red Square wrote:Will she ever stop? I just got this in the email:

Wow! That sounds like a great deal! You better jump on it before the Chairman beats you to it/

How do you know the Chairman wasn't behind it? His spelling was always weak.

Well, I just don't think the Chairman would stoop that low... No, any scheme of his would be much cleverer.

BTW, I googled that name and found this site with a list of these crazy frauds.

I like the TV ads about these scams. Some of the commercials are pretty entertaining, if like me, you have a short attention span and ...oh look! A shiny color!

Those tv ads are hilarious. It is hard to imagine how anyone would fall for those things, yet they do. My best friend told me one of his ex's did!

Not only that but people fall for everything. I once saw an undercover report on the Communist Broadcasting System about a boiler room in Las Vegas. A man had come in to take a job and was shown how it's done. A scam artist called what he thought was a little old lady and convinced her to send him money, and he hung up and rubbed his hands and laughed, "I just love doing that." It was filmed. The woman was the attorney general of a Midwestern state. He's in jail now.

A couple on the east coast had been flattered by the attention of some of these scumbags and had trusted one of them with money and more and more and more and finally they were utterly broke but too embarrassed to let their son know about it. He just found out when they were starving.

I'd take them, tattoo a dollar sign on their foreheads and lock them in a room with Our Empress.

I doubt the Chairman would even mess with those... no challenge after all.

Mrs. Ruth Madoff is following Hillary's email campaign tactics.

Sent: recently
Subject: Hello!

Dear Friend ,

I am Mrs.Ruth Madoff, wife of bernard madoff.

I am actually going through some kind of difficult time with my family
right now, as my husband is at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, New
York City.
My husband Sentencing is scheduled for June 16, 2009 and he is likely to
face a maximum sentence of 150 years in prison and $170 billion in
restitution, so there is need for me to move out alot of my personal funds
and peronal belongings around the world , particularly from outside
america, but i need somebody to trust now, because i cannot receive funds
here in america right now.

I would need your help in acquiring some properties and keeping some large
cash amount for me. but first i would prefer to chat with you either on
yahoo chat or Skype. if you are not comfortable with yahoo then write me
,so we can communicate via email.

This is very urgent, i would have to entrust a large amount of money into
your hands and some personal valueables. But this would have to be very
confidential, just between me and you, because the press are afetr me
and my husband name all over the headlines, because of his Wall street
business.

Anyway! don't be scared about the risk, it is a very safe deal i can
assure you of your condidentiality.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ruth Alpern Madoff
Email Contact: [email protected]

Curiously, my research has determined that this letter is currently being discussed on the Internet forums and blogs as real spam and not a parody. Good. There is nothing funny about trying to expand and deepen the prog financial operations.

I was wondering if she had crawled into bed with Nigerian scam artists such as Dr. Julius Blenkensop, Esquire, who has $15 million dolars which require my assistance to get out of Gibrelter.