HISPANIC SKIN COLOR ADVISORY SYSTEM
For Slanted Race-Bating News Coverage
Elite Minority status
- Unconditional media sympathies
- “Say Anything” Unlimited Media Pass
- Eligible to host an MSNBS show
- Platinum member of Minority Entitlements Club
Premium Minority status
- Moderate media sympathies
- Some risk of non-compliance with media narrative
- Eligible for government benefits
- Ineligible to work as a senior news analyst at NPR
LIGHT: WHISP ALERT
Subprime Minority Status
- All bets are off
- Lawful target for collective punishment, show trials
- Gainful employment required
- No swanky entitlements or jury sympathy
Additional reporting by General Secretary
Here's more buffet for all you hooligans
Personally, as a devout Progessive, I keep an up-to-date collection of Sherwin-Williams paint sample cards with me at all times. Then I am able to compare it to individuals' skin tones to decipher if I should wantonly attack them or blindly support them.
Bill Maher: Since my chart says you’re a pig, let’s skip the debate and go straight to insults.
A note to Pinkie: it's time to resurrect the "free HBO" meme again.
Only instead of "Hate Bush Orgasm" it now stands for Help Barack Obama.
Mitt Romney is rumored to disobey the mainstream media's Hispanic Skin Color Advisory System while vetting vice-presidential candidates. According to experts, the likely Republican VP candidate, Marco Rubio, who is of Cuban descent, is too light-skinned to be considered fully Hispanic, falling under a subprime minority group classification as White Hispanic, or WHISP.
WHO KNEW that Marco Rubio was separated at birth from some Mormon teenybopper hasbeen?