News of Rahm-Obama Split Identical to Trotsky-Stalin Reports

First published in PJ Media, now with more illustrations!
By Oleg Atbashian

A previously unknown document, extracted from the Party archives in Moscow and dealing with Trotsky's departure from Stalin's inner circle, has made news today because it accurately mirrors this morning's news story about Rahm Emanuel's planned departure from Obama's inner circle. Except for the names of the government officials and locations, the verbiage in the Soviet article seems to be identical to that in today's New York Post.

MOSCOW -- 1925 Kremlin Chief of Staff Leon Trotsky is expected to quit as soon as this year because he's fed up with the "idealism" of Joseph Stalin's inner circle, a British newspaper reported early today.

"I would bet he will go after the midterms," a Kremlin apparatchik told the Telegraph. "Nobody thinks it's working, but they can't get rid of him - that would look awful."

The apparatchik added that Trotsky is trying to line up the right job offer to explain his departure, but "the consensus is he'll go."

Speculation in Moscow has been building for months about divisions between Trotsky and other Stalin confidantes.

Trotsky, who has more experience in the Kremlin, has embraced tough tactics balanced by realistic compromise. But others in the Politburo have urged the use of Stalin's soaring oratory to break through the gridlock to win major victories in their agenda. Both strategies have largely failed, leaving Stalin with only half the collectivization initiative he wanted, ballooning debt, and a record-low approval ratings.

Trotsky, whose bare-knuckle politics earned him the nickname "Demon of the Revolution" when he worked in the Lenin's Politburo, is expected to step down in six to eight months, the paper said.

Despite his good relationship with Stalin, Trotsky and the Great Leader have come to an understanding that their starkly different styles don't work together, sources said. Their closest advisers are known to have clashed - including butting heads over health-care reform - and Trotsky's rough style has caused friction.

"The Russian people have not stood behind Stalin in the way they did for the Czars and that was meant to be Trotsky's job," the apparatchik told the Telegraph.

In response to the report, a senior Politburo official told bourgeois news agencies the "ludicrous" story was "not worth looking into."

Baffled by the eerie resemblance of the two documents, some experts predict that the uncanny parallel may indeed develop, with historical inevitability, into Rahm Emanuel becoming a "fall guy" for the Administration, with a subsequent demonization in the media. Emanuel is then expected to publish a book titled "Obama's Gangsters," followed by an untimely death under mysterious circumstances while vacationing in Mexico.

A glorious example of the demonization of a public figure, Soviet style: The original anti-Trotsky poster issued by Stalin's visual agitation department in the 1930s. Translated from the Mother Tongue, it says:

TOP: Destroy the vermin!
BOTTOM: Wipe from the face of the earth Trotsky and his blood-thirsty gang of fascists!
PAPERS IN TROTSKY'S HANDS:
- Terrorist acts against the leaders of the Party and the government
- Mass murders of workers
- Explosions and arsonism at factories and mines, train wrecks
- Fascism
- Conspiring with foreign counter-spy agencies
- War
- High treason, auctioning off the USSR
- Restauration of capitalism
- Espionage and acts of sabotage

Trotsky's rise and fall as depicted by an American cartoonist and writer Rick Geary:

Rahm, are you paying attention?

mi
Trotsky just wanted to become a mayor of his hometown Odessa...

It's about time His Excellency executed a purge! For too long his plan for the glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ has been stalled by traitors and Thoughtcriminals™. First, Helen Thomas, now McKrystal-burger, next Rahm "Al Capone" Emanuel! Perhaps, Hillary or Nansky-Pants after that?

The Party has constantly suffered the bedevilment of the Mensheviks. First Trotsky, then FDR and now Rahm Emanuel and his precious "Chicago Way." Comrades we must purge these small thinkers with their ideas of local collectivism. There is only one way, the Party way.

(Don't learn this truth the hard way like I did)

The parallels are indeed great and glorious. As an added bonus, he's of the Juice parasitic religion!

Take that Israel!

But...

To seize ultimate power, Dear Leader has one other very prominent Party Joo to deal with.

Could the pending Financial Regulation Bill be a back door to neuter the Hungarian? Or serve him?

Either way, if history is our guide... Dear Leader could very well realize Utopia for us all....

In celebration, I have hoarded one radish for my soup.

FridaKahloLeninka.jpg

I wonder if Rahm is going to be hiding out at my house, soon.

and here's the man himself:
Trotsky's Speech in Mexico (about the Moscow trials)

His speech didn't help much, did it? You can run to Leninka's Rahm, but you can't hide.

*Is there a Rooster crowing in the video audio background or am I hearing things?

Update:
That is a Rooster in the background! Maybe the crowing of Trotsky's assassin? Do we know anyone or anything around here who fits that MO?

So will Rahm Emanuel be banished to some Third World economy - Detroit or California perhaps?
banished.jpg

We must all be truly grateful to The Party that we are still alive to see such glorious purging. That is the one element that has been missing for the people to be happy and proud. Indeed, what is the benefit of being of the party without a good purge of the rolls?

Should something *interesting* happen .... would there be a radish for all to celebrate? Just sayin'.

I can not believe dearest Rahmbo "dead fish" Emanuel would leave his glorious mentor and leader? How could this be? Who will make the threats and leave dead animals on door steps, if not Rhamie? I'm sure the glorious ONe doesn't do wet work, himself. Most troubling.
oops, do we think it's that nasty trail in Chicago? Have they uncovered too much?

oooops, have I said to much?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I can not believe dearest Rahmbo "dead fish" Emanuel would leave his glorious mentor and leader? How could this be? Who will make the threats and leave dead animals on door steps, if not Rhamie? I'm sure the glorious ONe doesn't do wet work, himself. Most troubling.
oops, do we think it's that nasty trail in Chicago? Have they uncovered too much?

oooops, have I said to much?

Dear Leader and work? The sound of his teleprompted voice and the wave of his hand alone (so I am told by Comrade Matthews) accomplishes all task both great and tedious!

As for the trial in Chicago of he with the 70's pronstar hair, surely it is our good fortune that the media is under orders NOT to ask the incriminating simple questions like, "what did the Glorious One know?". "What tapes mention Dear Leader by name?". And one I am most fearful of "boxers or speedo?".

Leninka wrote:
FridaKahloLeninka.jpg

I wonder if Rahm is going to be hiding out at my house, soon.

Chill the Manishewitz just in case!

Found a funny one Comrades. Pass the Manishewitz Comrade Bufoon:

Stalin vs Trotsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAuIPw ... r_embedded

NYET!

You deserve only the best!

schlitz.JPG

Silliness ensues,,,

fanart peoplescube.jpg

Mandatory apology to those not included

Comrade Buffoon,

What a flattering group picture.

Indeed Leninka. So appropriate, reminds me of Nero fiddling while Rome was burning.
Let's PARTY on Comrades.

No one has consumed enough Vodka yet to insert silly face and text?

Anyone spot the boot?

Is this the boot you're talking about?

fiddlers.jpg

Leninka wrote:Is this the boot you're talking about?

fiddlers.jpg

The fiddler's foot eludes you?

Is that my boot you have on your head? Well, I never!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:So will Rahm Emanuel be banished to some Third World economy - Detroit or California perhaps?

He says he wants to be "made" Mayor of Chicago. He already has his fedora and a violin case to tuck under his arm.

I think he'd probably be satisfied with being "made" President of the Trash Hauler's Union. I'm sure the current President could be persuaded to step aside or "made" to disappear until his body washes up in the River.

It's the Chicago way.

(btw, good stuff as usual Buffoon. Some say you're a heel, but I insist you got sole)