Offended Muslim Syndrome & Self-Help Support Groups

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Uh, Pupovich, I need some help here. I know that MILF means "mothers I'd like to fuck" and there others--gilf, grandmothers. But pilf? Persons? Peasants? Peons? Pleonasts?

Hmmmm, I don't think I like the way that train of thought is leading... LOL!
Premier Betty was correct... pilfering was the intent... but you sure picked up on a good one!

Great Stalin's Ghost! What if the p stands for [HIGHLIGHT=#ebf1dd]Pelosi[/HIGHLIGHT]?

I'm sure there are some sick freaks who would like that.

*shudder*

Once by accident I got a brochure some years ago advertising VHS tapes of people being bound and beaten. I don't know why it appeals to some people but it does--does nothing for me.

Imagine her husband. A simple B&D session would be pure vanilla to him--imagine listening to that screeching moonbat 24/7 whining, whinging, accusing, and the endless self-righteous non-sequiturs. She's a master of inconsequentiality who makes Lewis Lapham seem profound.

A reader's comment emailed to us:

Another OMS symptom:

Compulsive tendency to claim entitlement to taxpayer-funded footbaths in public toilets.

Robin C.

In Iran so many people are frustrated and are in pain that even a group who call themselves rottengods set fire on quran and made it public, https://www.fireonquran.com/ and the yhave asked for their basic human rights.

I see they have every right to do so although it's not that much civil but come on! what do they expect from that Islamic monstrousness regime?!
so I support them and I made a new id; rottengods.

check https://www.fireonquran.com/

There are, what, 57 Islamic countries. Naming a stuffed toy Mohammed will get you flogged and imprisoned in any of them; a Brit teacher let some kindergarteners name a teddy bear Mohammed, for letting them do it, she was imprisioned in Darfur. Brit Muslim leaders applied pressure and she was released after about a month. Which is lenient, for that crime.

Women wear burqas on the theory that the sight of a woman will drive a man to a frenzy of lust. And in some places when a woman is gang-raped, <i>she</i> is put to death for causing men to sin.

Homosexuals will have walls fall on them.

But in Saudi Arabia, if you get horny, you can buy a temporary marriage license from a mullah--sex is okay then for three hours. Well, I guess that rules out a sleep-over, doesn't it? That would have caused me some troubles. Oh. The wall. Never mind.

Pyromaniacal rottengods wrote:In Iran so many people are frustrated and are in pain that even a group who call themselves rottengods set fire on quran and made it public, https://www.fireonquran.com/ and the yhave asked for their basic human rights.

I see they have every right to do so although it's not that much civil but come on! what do they expect from that Islamic monstrousness regime?!
so I support them and I made a new id; rottengods.

check https://www.fireonquran.com/

Comrade rottongonads, your continued Thoughtcrimes™ against the good and progressive people of The Cube™ are becoming tiresome! As well, you have refused to report the Karl Marx Treatment Center in Berkeley, CA for "reeducation". Therefore, The Party™ must insist that you set yourself on fire for The Common Good™. Do it for The Children™. But before you do.... here ..... have a couple of Party Approved Margaritas™, now made with PeopleSpeak™!!!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev

Comrade Rottengods, I have partaken of said margaritas, when I was not spit-shining our Many Titted Empress' hooves, and I can testify that they are good.

They are made with widows' tears. That's how the MTE loves them.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Homosexuals will have walls fall on them.
... Oh. The wall. Never mind.
Roger Waters wrote:... Mother should I build the wall?
... Of course mama'll help to build the wall.
... Hey you, with you ear against the wall
... Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
... All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
So it all comes together now.

How about a people's headline:

"Roger Waters Takes 'The Wall' Concerts To 57 Islamic Countries as a Protest Against Sharia Law and Execution of Homosexuals By Having Walls Fall on Them."

He did come to protest the Gaza wall in Israel. Will he take his rebellious ass to Islamic countries and organize protests there?

But it was only fantasy.
The wall was too high,
As you can see.
No matter how he tried,
He could not break free.
And the worms ate into his brain.

Maybe we should write him a letter about it, saying that he has already thrown his support to every cause imaginable, dragging his Wall perfomances around the world, no matter how far-fetched the relation to his overrated deconstructivist album. Now here's a real cause with a direct relation to the Wall - and it may once again galvanize his still-born creation by adding a completely different new meaning to it.

If he went to protest the border wall in Israel and wouldn't go to protest the death walls in Islamic countries, that would reveal him as a hypocrite, a coward, or someone who measures Muslims by different standards than the rest of the human race and believes that they are not as mentally equipped as the rest of us and so, just like other unthinking animals, should be left alone (racist! racist!).

It would be great if such a letter would come from a Muslim who would describe the hardships of his gay brothers who are executed by walls falling on them and providing examples, and then he would plead for Waters to come to his part of the world and perform The Wall like he did in Berlin, Israel, and elsewhere. Then it can be circulated on the Web and in the mail.

Or it could be a fake news story. It would start with such a letter and then describe how Waters was touched by it and went to the Middle East with his concerts, facing hardships and stoning, performing on town squares to local peasants and artisans, starting every concert by saying "I am not gay, but..." And how it helped to turn the tide, etc...

Red Square wrote:
It would be great if such a letter would come from a Muslim who would describe the hardships of his gay brothers who are executed by walls falling on them and providing examples, and then he would plead for Waters to come to his part of the world and perform The Wall like he did in Berlin, Israel, and elsewhere. Then it can be circulated on the Web and in the mail.

Or it could be a fake news story. It would start with such a letter and then describe how Waters was touched by it and went to the Middle East with his concerts, facing hardships and stoning, performing on town squares to local peasants and artisans, starting every concert by saying "I am not gay, but..." And how it helped to turn the tide, etc...

Mr. Waters,

My name is Usama. My boyfriend, Ayman, and I enjoy your music. We big fans of The Wall. Sadly in my country a wall would fall on Ayman or myself if they find out we are in love. This is why Ayman and I live in cave so that infidel american military does not kill us sending us to police. In my counrty if man loves with a man, they push wall down on top of them kill them instantly. It is sad to be opressed minority. Please I ask you to bring your wall music to my country to protest killing mans who love mans.

Your fan,
Usama

This newsflash just in from the Daily Koz:

That Pompous Ass, Roger Waters taking "The Wall" to Islamic Countries to Benefit Gays Rights in Islamic World. In Related news, Sheep Futures Fall. News at 11!!!!

So.... whadda ya think Red? Doing both would be great!!! We could do a letter, then plant a fake story on Koz a couple of weeks later.

I'm working on it. Once the story is published here, it can be circulated as "real news" on progressive forums. Hello Snopes!

José Javier
Very good... maybe one day i will copy your idea

Comrades, Frankfurt is going to explode when this Muhammad Look-Alike Contest gets underway.

That competition is genius... I mean, horribly offensive and should be mobbed by retarded children with bombs strapped to their chests in the name of Allah.

The Frankfurters say it'll be a blast. They could be right.

Comrad Bubalasky wrote:I too share the stress of OMS! Perhaps my scarf, kerchief, socks, rubber, watch, wedding ring, or diaper is too tight..I don't know...but this is the dream I keep having...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/21fOhNZi6nU&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I thought it was an acid trip I was watching, until I saw Super Meca Death Christ and knew it could only be the work of Cineamassacare.

Comrades! Do not fall for the slanders of the rethuglikkkan spin machine! I have no doubt that once your subsidy is approved, and you drink the mandatory kool aid....vaccine, you will no longer suffer from such nightmares.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:By the way, I'm sure Muslims find saxophones offensive and traumatizing. After all, in the wrong hands it can kill!
Which is why I am so proud of our glorious regime that has taught the benefits of safe sax.

Comrades, I bring to you the latest Radical Islam news feed straight from the intergalactic Muslim caliphate where all will be pleased with their Sharia mandated government (Or else!):

"Dear angry mobs, please note that righteous Islamic outrage is currently targeting:
Gummy bears
Buffering on youtube
People who overuse "literally"
Fat chicks
Swedish pop music

Pass the news brothers and sisters, ABBA must be crushed! "

Hail Cube!

Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan

Monday 28 July 2014
A woman, a child and a baby have died in Pakistan during riots over an allegedly blasphemous Facebook post. Their home was one of several set on fire in the city of Gujranwala on Sunday and another woman miscarried during the violence. The woman, her seven-year-old granddaughter and her baby sister died of suffocation, according to police officials.

The victims were members of the Ahmadi religious sect, who identify with Islam but are widely regarded as heretics in Pakistan and face persecution. Rioting erupted as rumours spread that a young Ahmadi man, identified as Saqib, shared a blasphemous picture on Facebook, Pakistan Today reported. It allegedly included the Kaaba — the cuboid building at the centre of the Grand Mosque in Mecca that Muslims face in prayer – and contained nudity.

A mob reportedly gathered outside Saqib's house and started protesting.

When they moved to a doctor's house where Ahmadis were thought to be hiding, someone inside reportedly shot at the mob and injured the man who had started the Facebook rumour.

The group then set five Ahmadi houses on fire, killing the woman and children and injuring several others. Pakistani television channels aired footage showing a mob armed with sticks, cheering outside the burning homes.

Differing sources claimed the woman was in her 30s and the girls were aged eight months and five years.

A police officer said another crowd of 150 people gathered at the local police station demanding the registration of a blasphemy case over the post.

The youth accused of making the original Facebook post had not been injured, he said.

Pakistan's blasphemy laws carry a potential death sentence for anyone accused of insulting Islam, although they also cover all religions and places of worship.

Ahmadis consider themselves Muslim but believe in a prophet after Mohammed, the self-proclaimed Ghulam Ahmad, who was born in 1835. He is not defined as a “law-giving” prophet but claimed to propagate the laws enunciated by Mohammed.

The sect is defined as non-Muslim in Pakistan and a law in 1984 made it illegal for Ahmadis for identify as Muslims or “pose as Muslims”. They are banned from using Muslim greetings, saying Muslim prayers or referring to their places of worship as a mosque.

Salim ud Din, a spokesman for the Ahmadi community, said it was the worst attack on the community since simultaneous attacks on Ahmadi places of worship killed 86 Ahmadis four years ago in Lahore.

“Police were there but just watching the burning. They didn't do anything to stop the mob,” he said. “First they looted their homes and shops and then they burnt the homes.”

In May, two Ahmadis, including a visiting American cardiologist of Pakistani origin, were shot and killed. In the same month, a lawyer and a human rights activist representing a university professor on trial for blasphemy were shot in the city of Multan.

Accusations of blasphemy are rocketing in Pakistan, from one in 2011 to at least 68 last year, according to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan. About 100 people have been accused of blasphemy so far this year.

Human rights workers say the allegations are increasingly being used to settle personal vendettas or to seize property from the accused.

MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS - muhamMad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife. According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir" written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.
Narrated by Ibn Abbas: "I (muhamMad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her grave."
The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of muhamMad's sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express muhamMad sleeping inside Fatima's coffin with her dead-body, "The Arabic word used here is "Id'tajat", which literally means "lay down to have sex."
muhamMad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like "mother of the believers".
After muhamMad slept with her and "consummated", Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith.
MUSLIM ARE ALLOWED "ANAL" SEX EVEN WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS
Sahih Muslim, Book of Menstruation, Hadith 525:
"Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN'S ANUS, or A MAN'S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL'S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully."
Watch this video for more detailed discussion on this topic.
NOW IT MAY AN EGYPTIAN LAW TOO
Egyptian husbands may be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives – for up to six hours after their death (sex performed after six hours will be considered adultery and the husband will be beheaded and buried with the wife)
This law is part of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament under ‘religious interpretations'. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death (Al Arabiya News).