On Moderation: Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down Half This Wall

First published in PJ Media
By Oleg Atbashian

The People's Cube takes a look back at great compromises of ideals and principles throughout history.

As all principled Democrats are pounding their uncompromising collective fist on the GOP's big tent, demanding that conservatives compromise their principles, and even Colin Powell has joined their unanimous opinion about the glaring lack of diverse opinions among Republicans, conservatives are clearly left with no other choice than to move their big tent down from the moral high ground to where the progressive majority is, so it can be better monitored by the media and have easy access for morally disabled persons with diverse opinions.

Other Moderates in History

John F. Kennedy:
"We'll pay a bargain price, bear a reasonable burden, inconvenience ourselves a little, argue with friends, apologize to foes, in order to facilitate preconditions for the success of compliance."

Martin Luther King, Jr.:
"I've been half-way up the mountain."
"I have a sleeping disorder."

Marketing Slogans for the Age of Moderation

Everyone knows that this country was built by great moderates who made history by compromising their ideals and principles. So let us take a moment and look back at great compromises throughout history. This is now the correct narrative. Please update your past.The great compromiser Ronald Reagan was always careful not to offend people. In June 1987 he famously issued the following moderate, inoffensive statement: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down half this wall." This made everyone happy and didn't drive moderates out of the party, which could have happened if he were to make a more categorical demand. Fearing he would alienate centrists, Reagan also changed the original characterization of the USSR as "the evil empire" to a more moderate "misunderstood commonwealth," for which he was forever extolled by the White House press corps.

In 1862, another Republican president, Abraham Lincoln, was also working hard to reach a middle ground between pro-slavery and anti-slavery factions in his party. Aware of the need to get along and compromise on sensitive issues, Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation, in which he gave slaves freedom from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, after which time they needed to return to their masters.

In 1773, a group of about 200 agitated Bostonians, some wearing Native American costumes and whooping war chants, marched two by two to the wharf, descended upon three ships, and dumped half of the crates with tea into the harbor. The rest of the crates they took home, forming a long line at the customs house to pay the proper tax set by the British crown. Most colonists applauded their compromise and it didn't antagonize London enough to pass the Intolerable Acts, which might potentially close the Port of Boston.

In October 1492, when Christopher Columbus discovered that the trip was taking longer than expected and his sailing associates began to threaten him with mutiny, Columbus reached a compromise with the sailors' union representative and the ship community organizers by promising to turn back if land was not sighted in five minutes, on condition that they wouldn't tell anyone. The land would've been discovered the next day, but maintaining good relations with the sailing community was a much more important objective. Upon their return, Columbus and his associates told people that they had reached a bountiful shore but they didn't bring any proof of it because they felt it would be wrong to engage in trade and corrupt indigenous cultures with Western-made trinkets.

One can find many examples of great compromises between right and wrong in the Bible. In the year of 33 AD, Jesus famously drew a line in the sand and suggested, "Let he who is without a Class 1 felony or who hasn't been arrested within the last five years and has no pending warrants cast the first stone." Mary Magdalene was subsequently stoned to death, but the needs of the many prevailed in this textbook example of a graceful compromise that met the demands of the larger community.

Realizing that the road to political fortune is paved with principled compromises, today's Republicans have long ago abandoned the concept of "small government" and are instead calling for "smaller government," which means that if they ever reduce the government's consumption of the GDP from 20% to 19.99%, they can declare victory and call it a day.

Unfortunately, not all Republicans are willing to open their minds to the numerous opportunities of getting along and compromising their principles in a graceful and acceptable manner. Opponents of abortion, for example, could find an easy way out of their unpopular stand by accepting socialized medicine, which will inevitably make the lines so long that by the time a pregnant woman reaches the top of the waiting list, her baby is already 18 months old and no political harm is done to any of the parties.

It is high time everyone in America understood that only by being moderate and sacrificing our principles to the greater good can we maintain a more average union, improve the Constitution with an equal proportion of negative and positive rights, and fulfill the promise of the Bill of Permissions, which entitles all men, women, and transgendered persons to existence, compliance, and administered satisfaction.

Only then can we collectively live up to the vision of American forefathers - a moderately illuminated urban environment on a slope.

Written together with General Secretary

If anyone is interested in larger image: a take on Wendy's "Where's the beef" slogan. What would happen if Wendy's merges with ACLU? They'd make Helen Thomas its spokesperson and change the slogan to "Where's the Grievance."

[img]/images/moderate/Wendys_Beef_HelenThomas.gif[/img]

FDR: The only thing we need to be slightly concerned about is being slightly concerned.

Teddy Roosevelt: Credit belongs to all those who came to the arena to see the man.

George Washington: Father, I kinda cut down the cherry tree, but not really, it all depends on your definition of “cut”.

Old Negro Black African-American Spiritual: We Shall Compromise, We Shall Compromise Someday.

Commodore Perry: We have met the enemy, shook hands and called it a day.

Admiral Farragut: Be careful, torpedoes are dangerous.

William Prescott: Don't fire period, somebody might get hurt.

Thomas Jefferson: We hold these shades of gray to be somewhat evident, that most men are created almost but not quite exactly equal, that they are sometimes endowed by their own existence with possibly some Rights, that among these are Choice, Dependence and the pursuit of Entitlement.

I found this item to be amusing. I smiled and felt appreciation and satisfaction upon reading it.

Ronald Reagan: Man is not free unless government is unlimited.

Congress shall make only some "common sense" laws respecting an establishment of religion, and demonizing the free exercise thereof; and abridge the freedom of speech, and of the press in order to avoid offending any protected minority group; and the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of progressive grievances.

Golda Meir: Right wing extremist:
"I guess we have no choice. Either we do everything that is possible, and may seem to others as impossible, and just give up. Or we do everything that is really impossible and we remain alive. There's one more basic thing that I think that people outside of Israel must realize, and if they understand and accept that, maybe other things will fall into place.

For instance, we're not the only people in the world who've had difficulties with neighbors; that has happened to many. We are the only country in the world whose neighbors do not say, "We are going to war because we want a certain piece of land from Israel," or waterways or anything of that kind. We're the only people in the world where our neighbors openly announce they just won't have us here. And they will not give up fighting and they will not give up war as long as we remain alive. Here.

So this is the crux of the problem: it isn't anything concrete that they want from us. That's why it doesn't make sense when people say, "Give up this and give up the other place. Give up the Golan Heights," for instance. What happened when we were not on the Golan Heights? We were not on the Golan Heights before '67, and for 19 years, Syria had guns up there and shot at our agricultural settlements below. We were not on the Golan Heights! So what, if we give up the Golan Heights, they will stop shooting? We were not in the Suez Canal when the war started.

It's because Egypt and Syria and the other Arab countries refuse to acquiesce to our existence. Therefore there can be no compromise. They say we must be dead. And we say we want to be alive. Between life and death, I don't know of a compromise. And that's why we have no choice."

And I hear she was Jewish too.

Congratulations, Red Square and General Secretary!

You have both been selected as recipients of Pinkie's prestigious HALF A BEET FOR THE DAY AWARD!

Additionally, you will each get half a parking space* in front of Party Headquarters for use during your special day, as well as half a paper crown** to wear on your head; and a gift card you can both share at Pup's Pleasure Palace***, good for a 20 percent discount on their "Pleasure in Moderation" package, which includes a very gentle above-the-waist massage, watered down drinks with unlimited refills of ice,**** and a free half-hour of Game Show Channel in High Definition!

*Subject to availability. Good only on day of award, otherwise vehicle will be impounded at owner's expense.
**Half crowns must be returned at the end of your special day for recycling. Please think of the Planet and do your part to help save Our Deteriorating Atmosphere!
***Gift cards are non-transferable and not valid on blackout days. No exchanges. Only one card per award announcement.
****Due to worldwide chronic drought conditions and the unstoppable melting of polar ice caps, there is an extra unlimited charge for unlimited refills.

Congratulations again, Comrades! Doesn't this make you both feel like a pair of kings Obamas?

I almost appreciated this, It was just about pretty good. I gave it half a thought as I perused it and thought of daffodils.
I remember the Soldier Statue at Fort Benning that embodies it all. He stands with right hand up and legs moving forward and it says.

"Y'all think about coming along with me now."

Comrades, this reminds me of Comrade Caesars stirring words “I came, I saw, I compromised!”
In light of Comrade Squares Revelation, The new Star Trek movies mission will now certainly be changed to “With no intentional motivation to go where no gender specific person has wandered before”!

Excellent presentation of a key principle. Perhaps this will convince some imperialist running dogs, clingers, and other assorted right-wing extremists to give up their futile phony ideas and understand that only through compromise and moderation can they begin to see the light. Otherwise, they are hurling themselves into the wall of historical inevitability.

It is important to remember that when it comes to our own correct thinking, no compromise or moderation is necessary. In fact, it would be absurd. For example, how can one possibly moderate the statement "Bush lied, people died?" This is a fact as self-evident as the sun rising in the morning. Or "white people are inherently racist"? Or "The One is all-knowing"?

I am having an intellectual Obamasm contemplating this dialectic.

I'll meet you halfway and say I was somewhat inspired.

Another great moment in history, When Teddy held up his Sword at San Juan and said.
''Anyone want to go up this hill with me? If you don't I will understand.''

And MacArthur who said " I will definitely think about retuning".

How about ''We have met the enemy and they are not really bad fellers.''

The equally great. "One small footstep for Man. I'm going back in the Capsule now."

AWOL Civilization wrote:Excellent presentation of a key principle. Perhaps this will convince some imperialist running dogs, clingers, and other assorted right-wing extremists to give up their futile phony ideas and understand that only through compromise and moderation can they begin to see the light. Otherwise, they are hurling themselves into the wall of historical inevitability.

It is important to remember that when it comes to our own correct thinking, no compromise or moderation is necessary. In fact, it would be absurd. For example, how can one possibly moderate the statement "Bush lied, people died?" This is a fact as self-evident as the sun rising in the morning. Or "white people are inherently racist"? Or "The One is all-knowing"?

I am having an intellectual Obamasm contemplating this dialectic.

Bush Lied, some folks went to sleep?
White people are color fastidious?
'The One' is pretty Smart?
Of course this last is a thought crimes and I would never say it.
(Standard Party Disclaimer 105)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Doesn't this make you both feel like a pair of kings Obamas?

Is it even allowed to feel that way?

Some comments to this story from Pajamas Media:

LeighB:
- The D-day invasion: we should have stormed every other beach
- the half-repeal of Prohibition, to be fair to the Capone gang and the Kennedys
- only half of the women should have been allowed the vote
- Patrick Henry really said, “Give me liberty or give me…whatever”
- I'm in it to wing it. (sorry Hill, could not resist)
- bin Laden - Wanted: Dead or Outtasight.

Sapwolf:
- “You can tread a little bit on me.” Battle-cry of the moderate.

Self-hating Boomer:
- Give me liberty, or give me a cold!

Teleprompter Jesus:
- Yes, we might!

Moderate Evil Knievel:
Today, I will jump half the Grand Canyon on my unicycle.

WinstonFan:
- Churchill: We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them on the hills, we will fight them on the streets, we will never surrender until the press starts asking difficult questions or the polls show declining support for the war.

Delia:
- Every hair-brained idea is worthy of implementing as long as it's only a half-assed attempt.

JOHB B:
- A day that will live till we rewrite the history books
- GOD so liked the world that HE almost sent HIS SON……….

Bilgeman:
- If bin-Laden was a “moderate”, would that mean we'd still have one tower of the WTC standing?

Dave:
- Great Moderates in History– Dr. Martin Luther King, who said he had a dream that white people would only sort of notice the color of his childrens' skin, but give somewhat greater weight to the content of their characters, except under extenuating circumstances in which skin color counted for somewhat more than half of their value, character being somewhat less than half... but mostly, their character would be more noticed than their skin color, all other things being sort of equal.

Now I completely understand Comrade Pelosi.

She was only trying to tell the reporters at her press conference that she was moderately briefed and unbriefed and told, but not completely briefed, and she was for the Iraq war but the evil Bushman was also for the Iraq war, but an immoderate liar, that the briefings gave her an accurate, but inaccurate report, that they were using waterboarding as a technique, but that they did not tell her they were using waterboarding as a technique at that time, that those mean CIA people didn't tell her everything they were doing, but briefed her on . . .

And Comrade Pelosi is the quintessential moderate when it comes to face rearrangements, which is why she received only a moderate eye lift, moderate amounts of Botox, moderate amounts of hair dye, and had her teeth whitened, only moderately.

When you moderate, your nose will grow
I tell you this from what I know
Your snout will sprout way out to about... here
If you're telling tales you know's not so

Go ahead, explain
But remember, if you moderate
The boogie man'll get you
And your nose is gonna grow

Rejoice, Comrades! Inspired by Nicholas Cage in National Treasure, I went to the secret bowels of the National Archives and retrieved the Deliberation of Independence. It plainly refutes the nonsensical propaganda being disseminated at Tea Parties by anti-government misfits touting the misguided ideas in the fake version, which they call the "Declaration of Independence." It's a great relief to have now retrieved the "smoking gun" proof that our Founding Fathers were really Progressives rather than mindless advocates of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." Reading it will bring tears of joy to the eyes of any loyal prole. Enjoy:
Image.
Soon this will become the course-content for Undocumented Citizenship, which will soon replace the now-obsolete concept of Natural and Naturalized Citizenship. Now let's get busy organizing Starbucks Parties to counter those Tea parties.
Comradeship to All,
Gorbels Cube

And more...

[img]/images/Pelosi_Nose_Pinoccio2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Pelosi_Nose_Pinoccio3.jpg[/img]

With everything being relative, would Albert Einstein have thought of the Theory of Absolutes?

Instead of "54-40 or Fight!", "27-20 or Negotiate!"

The USSA would have been the southern half of Florida, while the rest would have remained in or been remanded to the care of the People's Monarchy of the United Chairpersondom of Great Britain and Ireland!

Great Stalin! The People's struggle could have altogether been avoided! But hindsight is 10-10.

An object in motion tends to remain in motion until it stops being in motion?
For every action there might some other action.
And on the First day God created the thought of the next thing he wanted to do.
The sort of bang theory.

Winston Churchill:

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. Maybe we should put it off until we can all agree on this issue?

Guardian of Pravda wrote:An object in motion tends to remain in motion until it stops being in motion?
The sort of bang theory.

That easily sums up my dating life in college...

An obscure group of backwater Greek city states, hearing that the king of Persia, mightiest empire known to man, was descending upon Greece to enslave the inhabitants, decided that maybe they might compromise and meet him half way. When Xerxes' army, numbering in the millions, encountered the Greek army of 7000 at the Hot Gates they offered them this possible way out their unfortunate predicament.
"You could sort of lay down maybe half your arms, reducing your armaments by roughly 50%, and maybe we might could do the same, reducing our stockades by an equal percentage just to make things even. Whadda ya think?"
And Leonidas said
"You want our weapons? Molon labe."
That was a good compromise.

As Moses spoke to Pharaoh "Let half my people go, maybe, please"."If half can go into the wilderness and worship, the other half can stay and make brick for you"

AbecedariusRex wrote:
Guardian of Pravda wrote:An object in motion tends to remain in motion until it stops being in motion?
The sort of bang theory.

That easily sums up my dating life in college...

Graduated Cum Laude cause no one came loudly?

It seems Moderates are going worldwide! I just found out that Iran is changing its regular chant from "Death To America" to "Sniffles To America" now.

Does that include the new Tree Hugger Motto.
We must consider the endangered species of the world.

The New Global Warming Chant.
It's Global Moderate Temperatures we must fear.
The ice is glazing.

John Paul Jones
An honorable Peace is and always was my first wish!I can take no delight in the effusion of human Blood; Making people feel uncomfortable but, if this War should continue American Aggression Continues , I wish to have the most active part in it and attempt to blame it on anybody but me.

I have not yet begun to fight apologize!

Whoever can surprise well must conquer Surrender and give aid and free abortions, welfare, free cars and gas.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Red Star wrote:John Paul Jones
An honorable Peace is and always was my first wish!I can take no delight in the effusion of human Blood; Making people feel uncomfortable but, if this War should continue American Aggression Continues , I wish to have the most active part in it and attempt to blame it on anybody but me.

Whoever can surprise well must conquer Surrender and give aid and free abortions, welfare, free cars and gas.

Defender of the Faith

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail (pretty) fast for I intend am considering to going in harm's the area of trepidation way.
If it's Ok with the British.

P.S. Should not your accolades include.
Purveyor of all the party believes.

Guardian of Pravda wrote:

Defender of the Faith

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail (pretty) fast for I intend am considering to going in harm's the area of trepidation way.

I may sink, but I'll be damned if I strike I will admit I Lie !

Red Star wrote:
Guardian of Pravda wrote:

Defender of the Faith

I may sink, but I'll be damned if I strike I will admit I Lie !

If fear is cultivated it will might become stronger, if faith is cultivated it will possibly could achieve some sort of definite place in the pecking order mastery.
So let's all just think about it ok?

How about updating the old Uncle Sam recruiting poster?

"Won't you please join the U.S. Army?"

"Wouldn't you like to join the U.S. Army?"

"Ever considered the U.S. Army?"

"I think it'd be nice if you joined the U.S. Army."

"Would you like to join the U.S. Army, or would you rather vandalize a recruiting office?"

"Let's join the U.S. Army before we're attacked again, and then we can have a snacky-snack!"

We'll make a game of it. Ohh, pretty please?

I figured it was high time I found a use for all that outcome-based feel good "never give commands or orders to your child, instead be his friend and make suggestions and always give him a choice" crap I learned in that childcare class I took in high school thir twe ten three years ago.

So like Discipline problems would be addressed by 'Time Out"?

Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live on in infamy be thought about occasionally - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately insulted attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.We are considering revoking their 'Favored Nation Status".

Then there's Commander Farragut who, at the battle of Mobile bay, said "Gosh those torpedoes might need a stern talking to before maybe we could perhaps proceed in a forward-like direction (I hope)."

OH, and General MacAuliffe who at Bastogne responded to the German request for Allied surrender...

"To the German Commander,
Nuts or Pecans or Cashews or some other salty product, unless you have some sort of allergy because then we could work something out.
The American Commander."

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:How about updating the old Uncle Sam recruiting poster?

I like "Would you like to join the U.S. Army, or would you rather vandalize a recruiting office?" but for this poster I just used pretty please.

Spanish American War of imperialist -capitalist aggression- Manilla Bay
"You may fire when, ahh if you feel like it Gridley , then again it's OK if you don't"

The war of capitalist aggression on the indigenous people of the west
"Wagons ho or half or maybe or it's OK if you just stay where you are. I mean whatever you think is OK...... kinda just mosey around if you like or maybe not."

"Go west young man -or east or maybe north, south is ok, ahhh here isn't to bad either."

Yes and Famous saying of Chief Joseph.
"From where I stand or possibly sit or maybe kneel I will fight engage in slightly violent action no more forever or for a little while anyway."

You didn't think I was going to leave the Indians out of this did you?

Karakter off...

Did anyone see the "Colbert Report" where he interviews McCain's 24 year old daughter? I wanted to puke. She's a liberal on social issues (that's at least what she mentioned during the interview - who knows what else she might be liberal on.) She is afraid if the "moderates" in the Republican Party don't stand up and voice their concerns, the Party will become a bunch of extremists.

Moderate Republicans: "Pretty please, could you maybe, really, be not so extreme, or like, whatever? 'Cuz, yah! You dig?"

To Blandly Go Some Place Where No Person or People May or May Not Have Gone Before.

Or as Spock might say, "Live for a reasonable length of time and scrape by."

Or as Captain Picard might say. Engage or not, if you don't feel like it.

Damn it Jim! I'm an NIH healthcare specialist, not a free market doctor. You'll have to get on the list and wait for your tri-ox compound injection. I'm sorry. Ever since the Federation instituted socialist healthcare, our resources have been limited.
I suggest you find a Ferengi doctor and barter something of value.

Other than that, do you like my new tinfoil?

I'm all for Republican moderation. You know, like, they need to moderate on how they treat a poor pitiful woman -- like myself -- after being lied to by the Bush administation, the CIA, FBI and whatever other agency that wears uniforms and tortures people with lady bugs. Uh, forget the thing about bugs -- I didn't know anything about bugs... or torture... or torture with bugs.

Live Free or take a nap!

When the going gets tough, the tough go to lunch.

Custer to Captain Benteen " Quick bring packs! if you want too, unless of course you would rather try to do a little fishing there on the Little Big Horn. There's a very nice pool over by that large cotton wood tree, you know the one, it looks like Major Reno after he takes his rheumatism medicine. Why, I remember the time when ol' THHHHHFFFUUNK!

Ceaser said. The Dies is cast, sort of, like maybe not all the way and we can still change our mind. What's a Republic or two?

I've decided that the sixth of June 1944 will be the launch date for D-Day. Unless you guys have other ideas. Coffee anyone? Maybe the 7th would be better what do you think?

We will put a man on the moon or maybe just look at it longingly from a far distance through a spyglass or something. (Some guy named Kennedy who did not drive someone else off a bridge for scuba lessons minus the scuba)

"Rommel you magnificent dancer, I took a midnight swim"

Those of us that are about to die or whatever, wish for a mocha latte w/ pumpkin spice

If you want to go anywhere in modern war, in the air, on the sea, on the land, you must have command of the air but if you don't then ....well just circling around in a big area is nice also and it will still get your there, just take longer.
William Halsey

Ho, Brittania! Brittania do a nice police action on the waves
Britains never, never, well maybe sometimes will be indentured servants!

We have met the enemy and they are not that bad. Good poker players.

Don't shoot until you can sort of see their eyes. Maybe just the eyebrows if you get impatient.
I have a few things to offer besides a relatively agreeable amount of blood, toil, tears, and some sweat.
To be or not to be... hmmm... perhaps i shall find a reasonable middle ground between the two that both sides can agree upon.
Maybe we can leave the crackers, Grommit. Surely we can find an acceptable substitute!

Comrades: I must point out that the use of the term "Slope" violates party discipline. I will explain: 1. Comrades are likely to slip on said slope, break parts of their bodies, and become a burden on the People's Healthcare Collective;
2. A "Slope" is a Western construct indicating a playing field that has not been leveled by our Glorious People's Revolution.

Be advised, Comrades: All future references to planar entities shall be either horizontal, as in aforementioned level playing field; or vertical, as in a surface designed to restrict persons from exiting the comfort and prosperity of the Collective. That is all.

Julius Ceasar: "I made an effort to get there; I explored some of the countryside; I lucked into an extra night's stay at my hotel!"

FDR: "This day will live in a neighborhood that many respectable citizens feel is unsafe after dark, but not always justifiably so. For, I've been there at night and only felt a moderate degree of disquietude, and I partly attribute that to my own paranoia."

A few more from the prodigal Doc...

Oscar Wilde: "The only thing I have to declare is that I, perhaps, possess a degree of competency in playwriting."

General Sherman: "War is synonymous with a place that many religions of the world consider unpleasant."

Movie Quote: "Please show me a modest percentage of the earnings!"

Dr. Palimpsest I Presume
Stepping out of the jungle gloom
into the midday sun.
What did you find there?
Did you stand around and stare?
Did you meet anyone?

Welcome back. Did the staff at the KMTC treat you well for your umm...emotional nervous breakdown, pink elephants, and all those spiders you kept seeing after binging with Meow on OPM?....well deserved rest?

Dr. P, is that a new jersey you have on now? Looks smashing!

Laika, are you Moody or do you just have the Blues?

Both....I'm a big fan. Seen them as many times as the Grateful Dead.
It was great when they toured with a full orchestra.

Captain Scott you were so bold
Now you're looking rather cold
Out there in the snow.....

I'm gonna havta pull out "In Search of The Lost Chord" tonight when I get home.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Dr. Palimpsest I Presume
Stepping out of the jungle gloom
into the midday sun.
What did you find there?
Did you stand around and stare?
Did you meet anyone?

Welcome back. Did the staff at the KMTC treat you well for your umm...emotional nervous breakdown, pink elephants, and all those spiders you kept seeing after binging with Meow on OPM?....well deserved rest?

Thanks, Laika! The staff at the KMTC are splendid, as usual. I should be released in a few months. Until then, I will be accessing the Cube as often as my internet rations allow.

Via la Rehabilitation!

Until then, I will be accessing the Cube as often as my internet rations allow.
Huh?

We just fixed the latté room with WiChiComFi. We even disabled Green Dam for you.
No need for rations.