Putin'08: Cooler than Obama, More Experienced than Hillary

Pinkie, he has no red hat, but look at that tie, and man what a magnificent shovel. Red foam grip, where do I get one?

He even has a sporty Stalinesque moustache....

I Want One Like Putin

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Translation into the reactionary American speak provided:

My boyfriend is in trouble once again:
Got in a fight, got drunk on something nasty
I've had enough and I chased him away
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

I've seen him on the news last night
He was telling us that the world has come to crossroads
With one like him, it's easy to be home and out
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

I always find it amazing that they could extend that much actual wording stuff to over 3 minutes.

In a correspondence to Comrade Putin I learned that he has many misgivings about running for president in America on the Democrat ticket. He said that he has killed many of the state's enemies; he has lied and maimed; however he has not stooped as low as the American Democratic Party. They must come up to his expectations and the expectations of Comrade Lenin before he will take a chance on them.

Premier Betty wrote:[quote="Commissarka Pinkie"][/FONT]
I never even knew existed till the rabbit died this week?

Rabbit? What rabbit? What happened to the poor bunny? Do we get to eat... I mean... um... "bury" it? [/color][/quote]

I have a friend who ate a rabbit... said it tastes like chicken... (kidding, he didn't...)