Friends of Hillary Announces Exciting New Partnership

friendsofhillary.com
Friends of Hillary Announces Exciting New Partnership With Internationally Acclaimed Designer Marc Jacobs

Supporters Will Have First Ever Opportunity to Purchase Limited Edition Marc Jacobs Tee Shirts Supporting Senator ClintonFebruary 18, 2004

New York, NY - Today, Friends of Hillary announced that world famous designer Marc Jacobs has created a limited edition “Hillary Clinton Tee Shirt” to honor the work the Senator has done and continues to do for New Yorkers.

"I am very excited that Marc Jacobs has provided Friends of Hillary and our supporters with such a fun and fashionable way to support our efforts. This opportunity is indicative of the innovative approach people like Marc are taking to support change in our country,” said Senator Clinton.

Robert Duffy, President of Marc Jacobs International, LLC, explained the motivation for the project this way: "Senator Clinton is a smart, compassionate and fair person and knows how to work with everyone in the interest of getting things done. She is the type of person I would like to have leading New York into the future."

Due to the extremely limited production, coupled with the overwhelming customer response at the Marc Jacobs flagship store in New York City, the shirt has already been deemed a collectors item.

The tee shirts, which will sell for $55 (short sleeved) and $60 (long sleeved) respectively, will be available in seven colors with contrasting silk-screened images of Senator Clinton. All payments for the tee shirts are contributions to Friends of Hillary, the Senator's campaign committee.

The shirts are currently available only at Marc Jacobs boutiques in New York as well as https://www.friendsofhillary.com.

Look at https://www.friendsofhillary.com/releases/20040218.php

Fellow Comrades in Europe:
There is a special spot for you to post these types of annoucements: "Comrades in Europe Open Second Front." Please direct your notes appropriately.

Vladimir Ivanov

Hillary Collectibles
I am saving my money for the "Hilldo," a Hillary-monographed double-dildo mass produced in China by slave labor and sold on the Democratic Underground website by Rodger Clinton and Hugh Rodham for $79.99. It is eco-friendly and has ten speeds.

Hillary Collectibles wrote:I am saving my money for the "Hilldo," a Hillary-monographed double-dildo mass produced in China by slave labor and sold on the Democratic Underground website by Rodger Clinton and Hugh Rodham for $79.99. It is eco-friendly and has ten speeds.

Dear Collectibles,

You forgot to mention the diesel generator. It doesn't take batteries.
It's sold seperately. It's real slick. Pull start. Janet R. doesn't go a day without it. She swears it cured her acne. 4 stroke for twosomes. Kinda lends a new meaning to "Diesel Dy.......oh well, you get the picture."

xxxoooo,
Humpty Hillary

I will need to purchase several of those 4 stroke dildos as a gift to all the "girlie-men" in my school's Democrat club.