[floatleft-nb][img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/Header_Fuku2.gif[/img]
Dr. Leonid Fuku is an official delegate of the USSA
Bureau of Healthcare Reform, and future commander
of the United Health Care System of the Americas.

"Clearly, the future is with United Global Front for
Healthcare, administered through a centralized
offshore office. It will solve all medical issues
for all the world's citizens. I, Health Kommissar
Leonid Fuku, am willing to address all things medical.
Ask your questions, but clearly state your Party
standing and location, or answers will not be
forthcoming."

~ Doctor Fuku[/floatleft-nb]

Breaking news: Obama appoints new Health Care Czar

State Run Media July 12, 2009

obamakevorkian.jpg
WASHINGTON - President Obama announces Dr. Jack Kevorkian as the new Health Care Czar.

President Obama announced today that Dr. Jack Kevorkian will be the new Health Care Czar.

Speaking from the Soylent Green Geriatric Nutritional Research Institute President Obama says that Dr. Kevorkian has a plan to allow that all 47 million uninsured will have access to health care and at no cost to the taxpayers.

In addition to the sweeping changes to health care system, President Obama also stated that Dr. Kevorkian has a revolutionary plan to save 13.2 Trillion dollars to the Social Security fund and to Medicare over the next 10 years, according to CBO estimates.

At the press conference reporters questioned the President as to how the cost savings occur. President Obama replied "the exact details are still being worked out, however, Dr. Kovorkian will work closely with the Congress and I expect a bill will be ready for me to sign on my desk before Congress goes to recess in August".

Republican Minority Leader John Boehner was quoted as saying "like the Stimulus Plan, and the Cap and Trade Bill, it is likely that this bill will be thousands of pages long and will be presented to to Congress at the very last minute before a vote is taken, no one will have time to read the bill, and no one will know what will really be in the bill". White House spokesman Robert Gibbs dismissed Congressman Boehner's statement as "more Republican fear mongering".

Dr. Kovorkian made headlines in the 90's and some skeptics claim his medical procedures are controversial.

Dr. Kevorkian showing a medical device that he invented.

amd_kevorkian.jpg

Protester shot outside the press conference.

During the press conference a protester was shot and critically wounded just outside the Soylent Green Geriatric Nutritional Research Institute. Department Of Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano advised that the protester was likely a right wing extremist, possibly a NRA member or a former war veteran.

Video of wounded protester.

His Excellency has made the perfect choice! This will be the start of Lord Obama's Final Solution for Deniers, Birthers and KKKonservatives.

Dr. Kevorkian is a pioneer in "Late" term abortions and recruiting Necro-voters. Welcome aboard, Dr. Kevorkian!!

ImageChange you can believe in!!!

Comrade Kevorkian is already giving his first press briefing in the Josef Mengele Institute of Progressive Medicene.

Faith Hope and Change...The perfect garnish!

Navigator wrote:Faith Hope and Change...The perfect garnish!

It's no coincidence that they choose "Green" for the most popular Soylent.

Infidel Castrate, Dr. Jack as Healthcare Czar is most excellent.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Infidel Castrate, Dr. Jack as Healthcare Czar is most excellent.]

Most equal poster art Superkommissar Maksim, truly progressive. We can rest assured that under the Mengele Plan for seniors there will be no rationing. No question that processingtreatments will be guaranteed swift for our elderly.

Also, I am looking forward to free prostate exams from a fellow progressive, especially this one. Urology and Proctology will never be the same. (Cough)

Comrades,

Will his pronouncements and medical treatments be known as "Jack-offs"?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Will his pronouncements and medical treatments be known as "Jack-offs"?

Perhaps that would be an cheaper alternative to providing contraceptives and abortions.

Just go to the Peoples doctor and he can write a prescription for "Jack-off". Saves the collective masses millions of $$$, perhaps the politicians can get a CBO estimate on the actual savings over 10 years.... jacking-off vs. contraception. Should also cut down on Aids and STD's as well.

Comrade Infidel Castrate,

It seems the UK's NHS has choked the reactionary chicken with its "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away" slogan for schoolchildren, although I have seen this as a quote attributed to Mae West.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Infidel Castrate,

It seems the UK's NHS has choked the reactionary chicken with its "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away" slogan for schoolchildren, although I have seen this as a quote attributed to Mae West.

Yes, but seems they left out the collectivist aspect, the proper progressive way would be to encourage "circle jerks", for the greater good.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Yes, but seems they left out the collectivist aspect, the proper progressive way would be to encourage "circle jerks", for the greater good.

Thus forming one big O of free love, hope, and (left hand/right hand) change!

Comrade Infidel Castrate, I think you should be promoted to Kommissar of Population Planning and Recreation.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Just go to the Peoples doctor and he can write a prescription for "Jack-off". Saves the collective masses millions of $$$, perhaps the politicians can get a CBO estimate on the actual savings over 10 years.... jacking-off vs. contraception. Should also cut down on Aids and STD's as well.

President Obama may be decreasing the need for contraception by his awesomeness alone.

Nice hips!
Putin, putout...LOL
I thought it was old age...but come to think of it ...I suffer from the affect of Faith Hope and change.

(Mask steamed up and blurred vision)

Wow...I haven't seen a gash that big since the last eruption.

Navigator wrote:(Mask steamed up and blurred vision)

Wow...I haven't seen a gash that big since the last eruption.
I take it that you are not referring to the volcano?

Yep....I was referring to the wrinkles on comrade Hillary's face.
No wait. maybe I'm mixed up?