Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

OreObama. Would you like fries with that?

Easy now comrades - we should be bolstering our candidate's image - not tearing him down. His Oreo-esque appeal and ability to confuse (and therefore attract) the masses with his speech is how we had created him. These are the attributes that will elevate him to the POTUS - and spell success for us. Lets not waste all the rubles we've invested in his training go to waste - Let the repugs make those jokes so we can maintain the carefully crafted victim status.

(hic)

And yet there are those who still love Hydrox.
Robert Fliegel was craving a Hydrox. The 52-year-old computerconsultant says he always liked the way the chocolate sandwich cookie,which he found crisper than Oreos, "stood up to the milk" when dunked.
Mere metaphor? I think not. Those racist Hydrox lovers and their children must be reeducated for their own good and for the good of the people.

Propeitior Vornoff wrote:Easy now comrades - we should be bolstering our candidate's image - not tearing him down. His Oreo-esque appeal and ability to confuse (and therefore attract) the masses with his speech is how we had created him. These are the attributes that will elevate him to the POTUS - and spell success for us. Lets not waste all the rubles we've invested in his training go to waste - Let the repugs make those jokes so we can maintain the carefully crafted victim status.

(hic)

I consider the Oreo cookie a perfect symbol for our glorious New Leader, extolling the greatness of a separate and compressed ebonical and ivoratorial society, with the affirmative action of firmly placing the ebony on both sides of the ivory in a revolutionary reparatory manner destined to insure the equality of the oppressed masses.

What is black and white on the outside and red on the inside?

Somebody over at LiveQNA is trying to have me purged for using the DUNK pic as my avatar.

Go over there with a pic of Bush blowing a monkey
or a redneck smacking his wife - you'll win a pulitzer prize, an emmy an oscar and a reach around fron John Cusack.

BigFurHat wrote:Go over there with a pic of Bush blowing a monkey
or a redneck smacking his wife - you'll win a pulitzer prize, an emmy an oscar and a reach around fron John Cusack.

No doubt. I wanted to use the Hitler "Yes We Can", but thought better of it. Tried "CHOPE", but the text wouldn't show up.

BigFurHat,

Great stuff.

I can envision an historic øBama montage of the future, surrounded by leaders of various countries: Iran, Syria, North Korea, China...maybe Russia.

Many countries trying to break U.S. apart through various toeholds; economically, overwhelming man to man superiority, WMD's, and all the classic good ole stuff of conquest history....

To the shock and awe of the enemy, øBama craftily opens a pack of Hydrox™ and vanilla ice cream bringing smiles to the enemies of America. øBama proves his detractors wrong who said he has no foreign experience. Regardless, America does not become a third world nation as many predict. øBama relishes the limelight as leader of the only super power ever to be disarmed without a fight and led to second world status, curio shop and tourist destination for billions of muslims.

The Ratz say these are too bland.
They lack substance.
Our Central American Union brothers found Che to have great "flavor"though!

The Oreo is a great metaphor for the Obama campaign: they taste sweet now, but you'll be trying to lose 'em off those lovehandles in 8 months.

<br>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbie#Controversies

You'd think Wikipedia would've flushed this photo down a black some kind of hole by now.

Comratz wrote:The Ratz say these are too bland.
They lack substance.
Our Central American Union brothers found Che to have great "flavor"though!

Comrade Ratz,

I don't remember making your acquaintence before?, but you are right when you say I have "flavor". It was most unfortunate (for me) that the CAU was not progressive enough to realize that I could have brought them into the glorious World of This Tuesday decades ago. Now they are so very disorganized and have lost their way. Perhaps, I should try again to enlighten them. I shall propose this to the Inner Circle immediately for consideration. One would assume that the Party would want to encourage our Latin brothers to embrace the New World of This Tueday with the efforts of our fellow comrades in the USSR being duly noted.

brushing up on my diplomacy,

Che' Gourmet