Large" daily show on NPR, a taxpayer-funded
talk-radio network and a model of the future
prog media. Listeners tune in to Buck to hear
about the diversity of progressive individuals
and movements, to be reassured that immoral
American capitalism is in the last throes, and
to get the glimpse of a new era of progressive
morals, lifestyle, and economics.[/floatleft-nb]

We Do NOT Tolerate Juan Williams The Thought Criminal!

He has grown soft and weak from collaboration with Bill O'Reilly and other westerners. His thought-crimes are finally out in the open. See for yourself, Comrades:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

So you see, he clearly admits his crimes! What further proof do we need? He must be purged! The Party can now concentrate its support of NPR as well as the useful media role models Maddow, Olbermann, Matthews and Brezinski.

He has proved to be the bigot (it must be all those hours and years on Faux News!!). How can he say such bigoted comments about our peace loving, brotherly Mooslimics? Where is the fear (after all we have scanners now!), I ask? He makes me spit (spit spit). Traitor, that is what he is.

I am however disappointed with the speed at which Dear Leader's NKVD is dealing with this thought criminal. I urn for the good old days of Dedushka Stalin, when thought criminals such as Williams were promptly sent to the gulag!

I know Comrade Williams; he is no Rethuglickan, nor Tea Bagger.

If anything, he stands to make a $100 million dollars after suing George Soros for RACIST FIRING.

Though I want thought criminals to be sent to the Gulag, I don't want our benefactor, Soros, to lose $100 million dollars for sheer NPR incompetence.

Jíbaro wrote:I know Comrade Williams; he is no Rethuglickan, nor Tea Bagger.

If anything, he stands to make a $100 million dollars after suing George Soros for RACIST FIRING.

Though I want thought criminals to be sent to the Gulag, I don't want our benefactor, Soros, to lose $100 million dollars for sheer NPR incompetence.

Although I do agree with you that Comrade Soros' must be given every opportunity to operate since he has truly become a backbone of The Party, I don't see a problem here. After all, if that thought criminal Williams pulls any capitalist shenanigans, Dear Leader can just order the Mint to print more money for Comrade Soros. After all, printing more money seems to be Dear Leader's plan to revamp our economy, anyway.

Useful Videot wrote:I am however disappointed with the speed at which Dear Leader's NKVD is dealing with this thought criminal. I urn for the good old days of Dedushka Stalin, when thought criminals such as Williams were promptly sent to the gulag!
This astute comrade may have stumbled upon the solution for this criminal.Perhaps we should arrange for a customized urn for his ashes. He could be struck by lightning, or in a pedestrian crosswalk, or the victim of a high speed crash in his car."Accidents"at home are a very common cause of expiration for his age group.I hope his insurance is paid up!Comrades will be contacted.

Useful Videot wrote: After all, if that thought criminal Williams pulls any capitalist shenanigans, Dear Leader can just order the Mint to print more money for Comrade Soros. After all, printing more money seems to be Dear Leader's plan to revamp our economy, anyway.

No need to spend a but a few cents, just handle this minor inconvenience the old way of the Motherland, Comrades.

coffinflyer.jpg

Comrade Jibaro, I would not worry about any lawsuit hurting our leader Soros.If Thought Criminal Williams tries to sue for racism he will fail miserably.I have been in contact with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and they have assured me that they will ignore this criminal's plight.

Comrade Shovel, it appears, knowing or unknowingly, Juany has become a shovel ready project. I sure hate to see him taken out... he represented 2 MONITORIES. (did NPR know that, I ponder????)

Fear not fearless Frau, Soros gave our State run media $1.8 million to hire new politically correct "journalists." I'm sure they have several negro, mooslims with hispaniel names lined up for job interviews. That's a threefer IMHO.

ah ha! This is glorious news . . I could say, "whoopee!"... but I shall not. We certainly need more minorities to be fair and equal. Perhaps a Mexican-black, immigrant woman in a wheelchair who is Mooslimic would be just perfecto. Maria Washington Ahmed bin Hanbal? Is she available?

[highlight=#ff0000]WE ARE OUTRAGED!!!!!!!![/highlight]
He should not only be FIRED from his postition of emplyment at National Propaganda Radio, but he should be sent to the GULAG!!!! There he will learn the consequences of spewing his right-winged opinion on the masses, and better learn how to fall in line wth Our Glorious Leader and his Wondrous views of the Freedom of Islam! We agree with this decision by NPR, and further DEMAND a HEAVY and HEFTY FINE be administered! We further DEMAND he APOLOGIZE to ALL of our ISLAMIK Bretheren around the world! It is no surupse to us that this pathetik and weak TRAITOR has abskonded to the right-wing, biased, and utterly tarnished FOX "NEWS" PROPAGANDA MAKINIKS for an unworhty salary! Let him be enlisted on the payroll of the Right-Wing traitors and their Kapitalistik "propaganda" that klaims to be "Fair" and that other word! NO "NEWS" BUT THAT OF OUR VALIANT LEADER! HAIL MIGHTY OBAMA!!!
As if anyone should be surprised at NPR for this. They've been shills for the left for years. They claim "tolerance" but offer none when one of their own offers a differeing opinion. Mr. Williams will be far better off at FOXNews...
ImageImageImage

I denounce npr... i mean williams... or is it foxnews. i need a made prog to tell me the proper group person to denouce. i spit in the general direction of soon to be denounced.

Comrades,
I enjoy the hysteria at FooxUp News.

"Juan will be on with Bull O'Rally at 8pm, and you really don't want to miss that" Is to laugh!

Two comrades together for a "Progressive love in", there is no reason not to watch!

Those who do not watch will be notified of their punishment by email. If there is no compliance, we will notify field agents. Their approach will not be as magnanimous as the email. They will brake either rare China, or both your arms at their discretion.

Please be watching for the show, or else!

Glorious Gulag 4 Alfie, I'm so glad that the NPR Klan lynched that uppity token black.

(Next they need to give that Mora Liason a good whippin')

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Glorious Gulag 4 Alfie, I'm so glad that the NPR Klan lynched that uppity token black.

(Next they need to give that Mora Liason a good whippin')

You mean to tell me that NPR flipped a Byrd, Comrade?

Wow, that is a spectacular poltergheist.

Marxism never ceases to surprise me. All my life I've been trained as a scientific materialist, and then the dialectic manages to pull spirits from the Great Beyond.

Just think about it, that perhaps we are going to spend eternity together with Fidel, Mao and Stalin...

Oh the horror Image.

Irish Republican Army wrote:I denounce npr... i mean williams... or is it foxnews. i need a made prog to tell me the proper group person to denouce. i spit in the general direction of soon to be denounced.

When all else fails... denounce Bush.

Mooslims On A Plane copy.jpg

Ack!! The bushitler!! I denounce the Comrade Boot-head for posting that infernal visage!

Obviously, Juan Williams has never experienced the love and peace of Islam

Most assuredly Comrade Marx... Why else would one utter such fascist hate-propoganda?

Think of the hurt our selfless Muslim friends must feel at the indignities the foul Williams spouted!

Why should children such as poor little Achmed have to brave such baseless persecution!

Obviously there is no God, but the great leader MUST put an end to these travesties!

I am feel very GUILTY because since Juan Williams is fired I cannot listening to NPR without throwing molotov cocktail at my cat, Petrushkina.
[I know is wrong, but I am so disgusted at NPR for treat this good man and fellow traveller so bad]
Now poor cat is have bare patches and will not touch his borscht or chase mouses anymore. He even denounce me at party meeting for counter-revolutionary tendency.
Komrades, I must maintain my anonymity but hear my cry for help.
I am even think Michael Savage is RIGHT half the time. Oh help me Lenin. I even light candle in front of holy ice-pick of Trotsky but is not help me. Please get me to party-approved merciless self-criticism session QUICK - before dictatorship of proleteriat™ implode into worker's decentralized collective. [highlight=#ff0000]Image Ура, товарищи! Вперёд, к победе коммунизма![/highlight]

Also I would like to adopt dear little boy above to train as revolutionary vanguard youth leader. How much he is cost?

This gets me so dialectically EXCITED I am stop doing the KAMCHATKHA and spill vodka all over my party uniform....I even forget what this forum is about Image

Irish Republican Army wrote:I denounce npr... i mean williams... or is it foxnews. i need a made prog to tell me the proper group person to denouce. i spit in the general direction of soon to be denounced.
I DENOUNCE comrade I.R.A for his weak, wavering and counter-revolutionary reluctance to denounce another comrade. I also denounce myself for failing to denounce IRA earlier, when his reactionary and bourgeois sentiments became apparent.