10.2.10 One Nation Working Together - Cube Support Plans

March_On_Washington_10-2-10.jpg

I have room if you can't make it on the SEIU bus - call me.

3066102990_fbfcdf07c8_z.jpg

The Hotel is already booked.

hippiebus3.jpg

Is good rally to restore sanity. Perhaps we should go too, no?

I have it on a good source - there will be actual FOOD there!!!
BBQ no less...

10.2.10 BBQ RALLY.jpg

Oh, I do hope they have those yummy boiled turkey franks ! They're so P.C. !

I'm happy to inform you that I'll be going to DC to join the glorious party! With my trusty camera, of course. Full report to follow.

Lot's of Dudes hitching to the big party!
Strange - you'll find most of them under these signs...

G4A10.2.10trip2.jpg

OK - made it to DC.
Gotta love this town - this friendly lady said she wanted to re-distribute some of my wealth!

Copy of 474681559_22e168f0ab.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:Oh, I do hope they have those yummy boiled turkey franks ! They're so P.C. !
Sorry Kras, only tofu burgers left.

Comrade Director, don't forget to shimmy up the side of the Washington monument to get a shot looking down on the crowd so we can use photochoppery skillz to increase the apparent size of the turnout.

I mean, surely there must be bazillions of people who wish they could've been there, so it's not like the picture would be deceptive.

(Psst, we can sell these doctored pics to Leftist blogs and MSNBC)

Why did Comrade Stewart use a photo of Thoughtcriminal Beck's rally with his logo superimposed on it? I know our bus-loads of astroturf could be outwitted by a boiled cabbage, but even they should be able to figure out that a photographer can't take a picture of the rally before the rally starts, right?

CBS reporting 15,000,000 in attendance as an early estimate.

Wow, this'll fill the enthusiasm gap. It must be the October surprise! Look at our numbers. Look at our support. Look at our signs. Look at our love. Look out November.

This is sort of like a mass group psychological Jiffy-lobo. I hope it works. If we lose the election organizations like TPC are going to lose their government subsidies and we'll all have to find real jobs...