12 Days of Global Warming

A great video about the threat of Global Warming. A must for any progressive collection.

Very educational- and they say the same crap enough times that it must be true!!!

-OV

Yes the Gorical, very entertaining. Unfortunately his Movies don't have enough girls in them.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock HospitalityINC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Red Star, the Holy Gore no longer has any interest in sex, for He is Pure, pure as the driven snow. Sexual thoughts would interfere with his mission to heal the planet. No, sorry, heal the planet is the phrase of his O'liness Obama, not the Holy Gore. I'm getting confused. Make the planet safe for our children? Let's see. No, heal the planet. He told Larry King that the Earth has a fever! That's it! The earth has a fever! He told it to take two billion aspirin and fly him to another hundred speeches with $100K honoraria.

Also I am not sure that the Holy Gore was every interested in sex. Did you see his lip lock with Tipper on stage? I think that his acting coach was that Disney Animatronic Lincoln at Disneyworld.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:He told Larry King that the Earth has a fever!

And the only cure is... on the 8 of clubs of The People's Cards!

-OV

Vodkavich, I have on good authority that we can cure the earth of the fever if we all join hands from coast to coast and dance the Macarena. The Holy Gore can lead us with his splendid sense of rhythm. His dancing makes Baryshnikov look like Arnold the Pig.

How I love the Holy Gore. It's so seldom that we find someone to look down on in every single thing that he does.

Even shit has uses.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: if we all join hands from coast to coast and dance the Macarena.

Comrade Commissar,

Your mention of the Macarena brings back a memory of a very totalitarian phys-ed teacher I had in the 5th and 6th grade. He ran an extracurricular program called Students With Athletic Talent, or SWATs. He would put on shows where students clad in matching black sweatpants and white SWATs t-shirts would do tubmling/gymnastic routines to include flips and hand-walking while others would ride unicycles around in a circle. At one point in the "show" everyone would do The Macarena. Those were during the Clinton years, and I think the PPC of Obama had slightly lower carbon statistics during those years. Anyway, he converted the entire school's physical fitness program away from the fun things that children used to do in gym class like playing kickball or basketball and developed it into a screening mechanism for his SWATs. Each gym class started with practice for the Presidential Fitness Test and then continued with unicycle practice, tumbling exercises, etc.

I'd like to nominate this guy for Obamissar of The Obama Youth PT Program.

-OV

Vodkavich, that is an outstanding idea. And the best of the best can become Red Star's goons Highly Trained Troopers. Why engage in things that the students might like if they can become proper Progressivejugend?

Indeed, dear Commissar. Nothing prepares impressionable Jungen und Mädchen for servitude to The Party than strictly regimented, militaristic exercise. Think how many JOBS we could create in Red Star's ranks alone!

-OV

Nothing warms the cockles of my heart more than a video like this!

I have seen nothing like this since the Summer of Love--which I was a bit too young to know about but I have seen and learned from it.

Since the world is all fresh and new, and since unicorns fart rainbows, it is only mete that the Jungen und Mädchen make lotsa lotsa Bumpsen für zu machen lotsa lotsa more Progressivechen.

That we can raise in the paths of the righteous.

And by the way, do you know where we can get a deal on RFID tags just to make sure they're where they ought to be?

Speaking of RFID tags, Comrade Commissar-

I just watched a rather insightful film on The People's Google Videos called Zeitgeist. It was genius in that it blamed things on Grandpa Bush, Bush I, and Bush II, as well as demonstrated that money is evil and that religion is false.

The problem?

It tells TOO MUCH about our master plan for hegemony and complete domination. It makes inroads on the American Union, Asian Union ([off] We are at war with the East! We have always been at war with the East!!! [/off]) European Union, and African Union (with Pres. Qadaffi, of course) and how we will accomplish this masterful takeover. It also gives away how we will make money only accessible through RFID and that if some prole commits thought crime, we can just turn off his chip.

If you, or any other Comrades have 2 hours to spare in the name of re-education, I encourage you to watch. Let's just make sure we keep this one labeled Commissars and Obamissars ONLY!

-OV

EDIT: Interestingly enough, all references to media controlling the zeitgeist in the film are accomplished through clips of Faux News except for one from ABC...

Cannot we link the RFID tags to the pleasure centers of the brain? Good little proles will thereby rewarded for social behavior for the Common Good du Jour(tm). I can see this as being the next step in Jifi-Lobo.