2013 Syria Anti-War Concert Overcomes Laryngitis Outbreak

Organizers of the 2013 Syria Anti-War concert were stunned when Sheryl Crow, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young along with others such as Michael Stipe, Susan Sarandon, all regrettably came down with a bout of spontaneous laryngitis that had suddenly appeared among the artists, following President Obama's publicly announced intention to carry out airstrikes against the current Syrian regime.

Fortunately for the organizers of the concert that despite this obstacle, they were still able to round up the talent to be able to bring the crowds in. One organizer, Noah Bell stated, " Normally we wouldn't need to go looking for bands outside the normal liberal 60's crowd and the current liberal college circuit to fill the venue, but with this sudden outbreak of laryngitis it really forced our hand, fortunately we were able to find the top notch talent that will still fit the bill".

Bell further stated that he was positive that after the exposure for the bands that he has now lined up along with the anticipated crowd reaction to their music, that the concert goers will barely miss the normally anticipated headliners to such an event. "It's really a win, win all the way around," Bell elaborated, "the new peace bands get to take over for the old guard and a new generation of peace activists will finally be able enjoy those accordion solos they have been so denied from hearing all these years."

What a terrible sickness! No doubt that this bacterial laryngitis was mutated into existance by global climate change! Of course these useful idiots are the first to be purged once the revolution is complete. Luckily they are morons who have no sense, much less any understanding of history.

Musical musings by "Oompah for Peace", a neo-wave anti-reactionary grunge band straight from the Peoples Republic of Bavaria, will be entertaining the masses during the polka band intermissions! Glorious!
Band.jpg
Horn.jpg

Musical musings by "Oompah for Peace", a neo-wave anti-reactionary grunge band straight from the Peoples Republic of Bavaria, will be entertaining the masses during the polka band intermissions! Glorious!

Of course these snappy dressers will also have the crowd ready for some fine anti-war protesting after the concert, as just looking at them your seeing....red.

Here's another polka group on the venue that is now replacing yet another rock band that has come down with Obama inspired laryngitis, the Marxist group "Each Accordian to His Knees" band.

Yes Commodore!
Each substitute band for the concert had to pass rigid Marxist-Leninist inspired dress codes! Like I told each band applying; "If you don't dress Red..you're dead!"

Do I sense an opportunity for our very own Comrade R.O.C.K. to have his big chance?!?!?!? Surely there can be no greater honor than performing for the Party!

Let us hope Comrade KK..that Comrade R.O.C.K.'s Revolutionary ardor is strong enough to over come his naturally humble ego & he will perform for us! I particularly love his rendition of "The International"!

I am, in fact, working on a delightful rendition of a glorious new song, comrades - "Give War a Chance"!

You would not believe the amazingly pliable - and incredibly loud - feedback I can get with that red violin, by the way.

I can just hear the opening number.
"Jumpin' buck pass, it's a Gas, Gas, Gas.

We hold our Collective breath awaiting your new song Comrade!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I am, in fact, working on a delightful rendition of a glorious new song, comrades - "Give War a Chance"!

You would not believe the amazingly pliable - and incredibly loud - feedback I can get with that red violin, by the way.

Perhaps you will wear one of my favorite shirts when you perform your song:

RedDiaperette wrote:Perhaps you will wear one of my favorite shirts when you perform your song
It would be an honor, Comrade!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Organizers of the 2013 Syria Anti-War concert were stunned when Sheryl Crow, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young along with others such as Michael Stipe, Susan Sarandon, all regrettably came down with a bout of [highlight=#ffff00]spontaneous laryngitis[/highlight] that had suddenly appeared among the artists, following President Obama's publicly announced intention to carry out airstrikes against the current Syrian regime.

You may be right correct comrade, but I believe it's an epidemic of lock-jaw.

You were saying.jpg

Comrades!

I am pleased to announce that another addition has just been made to the venue that is sure to truly bring back the nostalgia of the 70's !!!!!!!!

disco polka.jpg

Comrades,

Is heavy metal your gig? The concert organizers also made sure that your going to be covered !!!!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I am, in fact, working on a delightful rendition of a glorious new song, comrades - "Give War a Chance"!

Loud feedback? I hope your violin isn't electric and contributing to global warming global cooling climate change!

Our progressive comrades in Germany also have made a song most appropriate...

Pre-order for Christmas Xmas the season...

bruce-baby-peace.jpg

Which reminds me, the unbelievably small brown choom that is circulating around us is not, specifically, too good.

Anti-War Concert Update!

An organic milk concession has now been successfully procured to help us promote awareness of the 2013 Anti-War Concert and to also help find some missing persons who we haven't heard from of late.

Remember..............Let's all Give Peace and Polka a Chance!!!!!!!!!

milk.png

The anti-war concert was last night... I was there!!
Guess who else was there. (Hint: he's a little bit orangey and a little bit tasty!)
For some reason he had pantyhose over his head!
Here we are executing the Gulag 22 secret handshake... flawlessly I might add.
There were a total of 27 polka bands plus Rage Against the Regime.

touch-my-booty.jpg

Comrade Putout,

Word has it that you were absolutely stunned and speechless, just like all of us during The Polka Brothers Led Zeppelin tribute performance.

polka 5.jpg

Has anyone asked Yosh and Stan Schmenge their most glorious opinion?