2014 > FORWARD

I hereby DENOUNCE this 220 volt electro-comrade operating on 110 volts.

Colossus (as an overtrained toaster) does not recognize the signification of New Years as the start of a new Taxation season to soak the rich of their ill-gotten gains. This is a glorious event for funding Dear Leader (PBUH) and our party.

Granted, he's a new comrade. Still, this oversight cannot go undenounced. Do we ship parts to gulag, or can we just put him on the shelf with the TRS 80's and Commodore 64's?

Comrade Colostomy Colossus,

Don't let Comrade Tovarichi rattle your RAM modules. If you're willing to upgrade to a 940 CPU socket, I can get you a deal on a brand new (open box) AMD Opteron 848 2.20GHz OEM single core processor for under $50!

But wait! There's more! If you order before noon tomorrow I will throw in a CPU fan and free shipping! Don't delay, though. I can only offer this fantastic deal to the first 100 comrades who order.

You can contact me using my TPC email. Please include the following heading in the subject line: CRAPO (Craptek's Rebuilt Antique Parts Outlet).

Hmm upgrading itself, sort of like that rusting Foxtrot class B-39 at San Diego marina...

Colonel Lukianov wrote:Hmm upgrading itself, sort of like that rusting Foxtrot class B-39 at San Diego marina...
Spacer.png
AA Colossus 5.png

You are absolutely correct comrade computer! We shall celebrate. After I'm done with my rice & katchup dinner, we will switch to Schnaps err Vodka. Then, at 2:00AM we will isue the order to B-39 crew to submerge and patrol the harbor. And then watch and play Tic-Tac-Toe with Collossous!

We are vigilant on the bottom of the Barents Sea. Our warheads intact. We wait for your signal COLOSSUS.

Respectfully,

The great undead of K-278, Project 685 Plavnik Division.