5 Year Economic Destruction Plan Completed a Year Early!

Well the latest economic data was just released showing negative economic growth and that the economy is shrinking! We must help Dear Leader Comrade President celebrate the completion of his 5 year plan for economic destruction a year early!

Obama_Destruction_Plan.jpg

Princess Nookie wrote:....and your point, gjet1666?
All the people nominated in the 2012 elections we're corrupt and the elections are becoming rigged.

Well, of COURSE we're corrupt, gjet. We are the Party. That's what the Party is all about. All we want is what's ours...and some of yours, too.

I suspect that gjet is in need of a good explanation from Father Prog Theocritus... with, perhaps, a followup from Bruno...

I believe the Karl Marx Treatment Center is offering complementary Jiffy-Lobos™ for new progs this week.

All Hail Comrade Dear Leader Obama!

Comrade Gjet.... Image *sigh*
.....pay no attention to the ring of cognitive dissonance between your ears... this is normal comrade... as wee progs once as well, we acknowledge the growing pangs can be overwhelming at times... but it's nothing that a good Jiffi Lobo won't cure... After train ride and an extended stay shoveling frozen tundra we'll make sure to lower the drill... ahem... I mean deliver the sweet calm reassurance of a good Jiffi Lobo to help ease the pain of your political discomfort.After all Dear Leader Obama has done for us... it's the least we can do for you.

Party Members Only: This is just the beginning Comrades, with grateful obedience we long for the glorious outcomes of the next five year plan!Hail Obama!

Comrade Gjet,

Remember Comrade Orwell's observation regarding "korrekt thinking" Proles: “So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”

I trust this will be of some comfort during your indoctrination awakening.