8 Years Post Clinton

Comrades, I wanted to share with you this picture of some of our future Progressives Washington DC class picture.

Ha-ha-ha-ha! Did you make that or did you copy it from elsewhere? If you made it, let's make a title and a caption and turn it into a real Cube poster.

It was delivered into my mailbox Red, from where I know not. I failed to even come up with a good title for this thread.

BTW, while I know this is off subject, I am very concerned that we may have some slackers in the Ministry of Truth. Have you noticed the lack of good news about mass death and bombings from Iraq being reported by our media? If someone such as I who is busy every day working for the Party has noticed this, what of those proles out there with too much time on their hands already? This coupled with the propaganda about to be released by Bush's lap dog general next week, could lead to a weakening of resolve in some of our useful idiots. I think we need to find the slackers or even traitors in the Ministry of Truth, and/or make sure they lower their too high standards of objectivity. After all, the fact that we have already lost in Iraq is not important, it is the perception of fact that counts.

I actually kinda almost feel sorry for that teacher. Almost.

Premier Betty wrote:I actually kinda almost feel sorry for that teacher. Almost.

That teacher, being a loyal NEA member is no doubt honored to have such a class. Though of course I am sure her dry cleaning bill is rather high what with all the dress stains she no doubt has to deal with.

I would like to address this to Beezlebob,

Access, Inclusion and Success

LINK

I found this story today about Australia and how your great nation has finally decided to give the muuuuuslim students what they want/need/demand. I have to ask you, what the hell took so long for your country to finally give these "students" what they want/need/demand?

I would also like to thank all the Muuuuslim students for addressing the issue of toiletries at our US Indoctrination facilities. I find the new Pissing Troughs to be most excellent indeed, I feel as if I am outside peeing, I am able to turn from side to side with confidence that my pee will always hit inside the Pissing Troughs. The toilets of the past with the round bowl made no sense.

hl_2100.jpg
Foot Bath = Pissing trough

I have been told many times that the Muuuuslim students call these Troughs "Foot Baths,” I have no idea why though. Anyways, I just wanted to commend Australia on a job well done for investing your money into terrorist...I mean Muuuuslim students. I wish Amerika would adopt a national standard; we can't have these peaceful Muuuslims feeling like they are not wanted. "Access, Inclusion and Success" should be posted on every street corner until the evil US government adopts a national standard. I know that Hillary will make it Right, we can count on her/him/it.