A desperate Hillary reveals too much

[img]/images/Hillary_Space_Alien_Vote.jpg[/img]

Hillary Clinton: If Elected, I Will Reveal The Real Truth About Aliens

"Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51," Hillary Clinton said. "I know all Americans want to know about UFOs and I'll fight for your right to know this! And, just in case you could possibly doubt my willingness to reveal all about my knowledge, here is this."

The leading Democratic contender continued: "As proof of my willingness, I will reveal the secret of the red dot on the foreheads of Indian women. I got a huge donation for this for The Clinton Foundation from the Indian Mucky Mucks, so I am risking a lot by revealing this."

Indian girl red dot.jpg
"On their marriage night, the husband, accommodating his itching wife's red dot, is entitled, in fact mandated, to scratch off her red dot in the middle of her forehead with a coin. He will then know how this marriage paid off by revealing what he has won. It could be one of three things:

1. A Motel 6 franchise
2. A 7-11 franchise
3. An H1B Visa (the most coveted of all)
See how honest I am? I reveal this for The American People. I'll fight for you!"

Komrade Hillary is revealing truth! New, PEOPLE'S truth, I might add! That ALONE makes her fit to be queen. Maybe she can write a book about it and call it "Revelation"!

And for the record, I want the H1B. I'll take the Motel 6; the little soaps are loads of fun to stack. But there's no way in gulag that I'm taking the 7-11.

[OFF]

I've recently begun reading some paranormal blogs and conspiracies, mainly because of a certain curiosity. I'm gonna agree with them, this is a classic example of a politician lying and appealing to a group to get votes.

Not enough dead people voting this year, I presume? So the Queen needs space aliens?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Not enough dead people voting this year, I presume? So the Queen needs space aliens?

Comrade Mikhail, the whole "dead people" thing is so 2000's. Voting twice, even thrice is where it's at nowadays.

Vote early AND often.

Pamalinsky wrote:On their marriage night, the husband, accommodating his itching wife's red dot

Now, be honest, I am not the only one that thought this 'red dot' was a bit south of the forehead...........

(yea, yea, I am heading for the train station...)

You can't make this stuff up. Surely there is some kind of copyright infringement here.

Women are just lottery scratchers?

The Sherlock Holmes case of The Abominable Bride and the invisible army just may come true this kind of thing keeps going on.

Is proof positive that aliens have been here and had intimate relations with Dim-o-crats, comrades.

Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-And-Jar-Jar-Binks.jpg

Trofim Lysenkovich Snarkovsky wrote:Is proof positive that aliens have been here and had intimate relations with Dim-o-crats, comrades.

Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-And-Jar-Jar-Binks.jpg

Welcome, Komrade Snarkovsky, to our Glorious Kube! And what a first post! Even the eyes are the same color!

Hopefully you've figured out Prog [OFF] and [ON]. If not, basically, when somebody says [ON] or uses graphic:

They are speaking Glorious Eternal Kurrent Kube Truths! However, if they say [OFF] or use graphic:

They are being Thoughtkriminals and speaking their actual minds, not their group-minds!

Whether or not you use [ON] or [OFF] graphic is your choice. I prefer not to use them myself, but see which you like best. Just go into the "editor for the rich", click the "People's Karakters" drop-down, and there will be those graphics.

There are other things on here that you might not understand at first, but don't worry, you'll learn them as you go. Although, take this bit of free advice: DON'T, under any circumstances, make fun of, jest upon, or piss off Komissarka Pinkie. She'll beat you with a chrome-plated shovel and make you polish it up after she's done.

[OFF]

It would be no surprise to me if I learned that democrats, hell, even politicians are "not of this world".

I've been waiting to deploy this one for a long time...

aliens.jpg

"If we don't need photo ID, we shouldn't have to register. It's a violation of our privacy and it's racist and offensive. Boys, grab the phones and the free stuff, we gots rights..."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
"If we don't need photo ID, we shouldn't have to register. It's a violation of our privacy and it's racist and offensive. Boys, grab the phones and the free stuff, we gots rights..."

It's coming, Comrade Ivan, oh yes, it's coming.
Diversity rules!

Margaret wrote:Women are just lottery scratchers?

The Sherlock Holmes case of The Abominable Bride and the invisible army just may come true this kind of thing keeps going on.

Thank you, Margaret, most equal reference.
I shall post it here: