A Monster Named Ronald

May this man's ugly ideas never return to haunt us again!

Salutations Chairman

You are aware Sir, (of course, because you have had extra sensory perception since birth) that the Leader-Elect wanted Nancy Reagan to channel her husband to have a meet & greet? HE didn't realiize that she used an Astrologer to stay in touch, and did not feel the need of silly seances. Faux News falsely reported that he "gaffed" during HIS first press conference by saying that the dear Leader-Elect called Mrs. Reagan to apologize. Of course, Chairman, we all know that the Obamessiah does not make silly mistakes like that, ever. And HE certainly does not need that evil conservative's advise!

Your servant in the Cause,

Che' Gourmet

PS If you are not available to channel for our Glorious Leader, I would be willing to try, as I am a long-time fan of Astrology.
Image Thank you Chairman - it is always good to listen to the Gipper. If only we could have won one for him. Don't worry, morale is still positive on the Cube, if somewhat subdued.

Chairman,

This man was the embodiment of EVIL and has been shown to be deluded in his beliefs.

The most glaring of these beliefs is the notion that the citizens must be responsible for their actions and SELF-Reliant. Every good Progressive knows that the citizens must be reliant upon the Party and the State for everything in their lives! He had the gall to state these beliefs to everyone in the USSA on numerous occasions. Blasphemy, Comrades, Blasphemy!!!

Isn't that the function of the New World of This Tuesday™? Soon, the Sultan of Change will implement the programs and laws needed to restore dependence upon the State for all things.

Blessed be the Obama!!

Image If the "know it alls" in the Republican Party had listened to Ronald Reagan, instead of the "Moderates", the results of this election may have been drastically different. Why would I vote for someone who wants to be like a Democrat, when I can just vote for a Democrat???

Komrade Zarkof, you forget our triumph. After years in power, the Republicans are actually indistinguishable from the Democrats, and that is the accomplishment. You are right--you might as well vote for the one who isn't lying about what he's after. The Democrats say they'll screw you and do so. The Republicans say they won't screw you and do.

Che', you bring up an interesting point. Why not replace the cabinet with tarot cards? All in all it's a lot easier that way. You don't have all those messy personalities that you have to listen to, and in the end sent off to the gulag if they give you advice instead of just nod and smile.

"Absolutely, Lord Barack!" [Evelyn Waugh]

Just have Clare Luce Booth (the fortune-telling mechanical gypsy in Bullwinkle) deal out some cards. If the death card comes up, kiss Ahbeenafuckingjerk's ass. If the Fool comes up, piss on Ronald Reagan's grave, and kiss Ahbeenafuckingjerk's ass.

If the Cavalier comes up,tell the Tranzis that they can put sand in the Crisco, before you kiss Ahbeenafuckingjerk's ass.

Very simple. And cuts down on all that worry.

Commissar Theocritus,

The results of this election are indeed, a triumph for the Party and the Progressive movement. The Democrats will soon be in power and will lead this nation into a Glorious New World of This Tuesday™.

The Republicans have fallen into our trap and have become hated even among their own ranks.

Soon, the remnants of this failed political party will be extinct and will fade into the pages of history, before the transformation of the World into the Utopia of Obama.

Indeed. And the Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. This is the first statement I've made in and out of character.