A Nation Mourns

POLL: Hearing the news of Sarandon/Robbins split I was

You may select up to 4 options

a nation mourns.jpg
[/url]

It is only right and fitting that we should honor our true and faithful comrades and remember them in their time of trial.
tim-robbins_susan-sarandon.jpg

This glorious pair of Holywood Made Progressive were exemplary example for true progdom, so on one hand, I find this very disturbing .... but on the other hand, male and female units were not meant to be burdened together forever, now, were they? On the other hand . . . oh, wait, that was both hands is it not?

I say, they should both go out, get roaring drunk on beet vodka and go roll Pres. Bush's house in Dallas. I'm sure a new, interesting dating unit will find them, sooner or later. My question is, why are we just finding this out a year later? Must we appoint a Memo Czar to keep up to date??!!

[PROG-OFF]

I thought this would be about 9/11.

Who are these guys?

I'm hurt, deeply hurt.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

From gut wrenching guffaws and loud obnoxious laughter.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:I'm hurt, deeply hurt.

From gut wrenching guffaws and loud obnoxious laughter.

Your are a dog after my own Image.

I'm still chuckling

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It is only right and fitting that we should honor our true and faithful comrades and remember them in their time of trial.
This really stinks of Bush's fault.

This news was of such tremendous importance that ..... this is the first time I've heard that they split up. Indeed, the break up of their co-habitation is a tragedy for progressive movements everywhere! *sniff*

*yawn*

*Sniff* I....I'm sorry, I just *choke* can't find the words to *sob, weep* express my...my sorrow at this *shuddering breath* tragic time.

The nation mourned? The Nation Magazine, maybe.

Great news! I better get my courtin' boot shined up and present myself to Sarandon for some sexy time!

We, at the Luvlas Embassy for the People's Cube at the Virginia Teknical Re-Edukation Kamp and State University were saddened and are in a state of shock and utter disbelief as our Valiant Power Kouple has gone asunder! We will find the responsible Neo-Kons and see that they are properly punished! This sort of propaganda will not stand! This kind of treachery will receive due retribution! Those involved WILL PAY! We send our heartfelt kondolences to the Sarandon and Robbins' Families!
Hmmmmmm.....this is the first I've heard of this. And I thought Sarandon and Robbins were for family values....?

I am sitting in corner of gulag cell with a blunt spoon trying to end it all because of this depressing news.

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH had it right:"[highlight=#ffff99]This really stinks of Bush's fault[/highlight].". Of course it's Bush's fault! First Al & Tipper and now the progiest couple on the planet? Who's next? Dear Leader and Mamma Mo?

My Comrades!

This is glorious progressive news!

No one should believe in the outdated ideas that any amorous relationship can last for longer than the chemistry lasts! Man (and Womyn) has evolved to be poly-amorous! This has been unequivocally proven by Liberal Scientific Consensus!

Make Love not War!

Viva Planned Parenthood!

Don't Compromise, Condomize!

Hopefully Susan and Tim will now start living the TRUE progressive lifestyle!