A New People's Candidate!

Comrades, I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed time for Change! The Empress has failed us, and Obama is looking more and more as just another empty suit who could well fall, even to a weak candidate such as McCain and his Bushiltler following. We need a strong candidate! A candidate that with proven loyalty to the Party. I present you with the following!

MISSING VIDEO

LOL. Comrades were right. Ever since your promotion you haven't been the same Pupster we knew.

Unfortunately for you, Pinkie is in possession of a highly compromising photo of you in a pink dress, bows, and ballroom slippers - and she is not afraid to use it. As a result, McCain will win and the dark reign of right-wingers will delay our revolution by another 8 years.

I hate to say it, Pup, but a vote for Pup is a vote for McCain.

Comrade Red Square, it is not my fault! In fact, I figure it may well have been the Commissarka that initiated this grass roots movement to run for president. Now it is clear that I would be an ideal candidate, on the other paw, it is also possible that she initiated this campaign to bring about the very outcome you described... in other words....she did it to further the Bush regime via McCain! After all, who here claims to be more anti-Bush than the Commissarka? She makes it loud and clear that her HBO is better than anyone else. Why? Perhaps to try and draw suspicion away from her secret plans! But even her evil plan can backfire by either my meticulously planned public endorsement of Obama, or by my victory which would be a victory for Progress and the Party!

Either way, remember, a contribution to me is a contribution to the Party, therefore, a contribution to me is a contribution For the Children™!

Marshal Pupovich I will proudly play at your Inauguration, and wear a Button for you. I will even have my side kick wear one as well, “or he will be a midnight snack”.

Perhaps we could come up with a snappy song for your campaign.

Hail to the dog.....Nawwww

Who Let the Dog Out is so overdone, so let's not go that route. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. While clearly support for my candidacy is growing, it still may a bit too early for a campaign song.... though I am considering who I will need for a campaign staff. Clearly there is a yearning out there for a different candidate. If only the Empress had not let us down so badly. But things are what they are.

Wait a minute, what's going on here? Is it my computer, or am I looking at a huge blank space on Pupovich's initial post? Who is he proposing should run for president? Himself? Or is he accusing ME of trying to run for president?

As Betty might say, I am so confused . . .

You must have your Current Truth block on Commissarka.... the video is still there and working. But it is not I proposing anything, it is a grass roots movement. Why, even working women have tattooed their expression of support.

Cynthia McKinney is a viable alternative if Obama keeps dashing to the right, Comrades. Perhaps a McKinney/Keefer ticket could be in the works?

My Dear Chairman, how can I say this in a way as to not offend your delicate sensibilities? While you may feel the cardboard cut out McKinney would be a viable candidate (provided the cutout remains dry), it really does not matter. As the video I posted clearly shows, there is a growing movement for I, your humble and adoring servant, to be the next president.

However, do not think that I am blind to other possibilities. I think there is a very good chance that this campaign in my behalf that has sprung up from seemingly nowhere, may well be the work of the Empress and her supporters. I can see that she may find this groundswell of support for me to be and additional argument for her to bring up in in Denver to try and change the Super delegates minds about Obama. Failing that, she may then try and run as an independent by trying to co-opt the current Pupovich campaign.... which I might add I have had no contact with.

Sorry, Pupovich, but all I see is a picture of a cow eating grass after dark. That, or it's a polar bear in a snowstorm at midnight on December 21st, but because of blizzard conditions you can't even make out the aurora borealis.

So the way I see it, you are proposing that a cow should run for president, with the polar bear as her running mate.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Perhaps a McKinney/Keefer ticket could be in the works?

No! Not a McKinney/Keefer ticket... they would crush us at the polls. What a nightmare. Thank goodness Krissy has retired from politics.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Sorry, Pupovich, but all I see is a picture of a cow eating grass after dark.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride da? Ok Commissarka, because you clearly have some setting preventing you from seeing the Current Truth, go here and enter my name so you can see the exciting news that has the world abuzz.

My dog Scruffy growled when I played your video, not a sanguine sign for your prospects. On the other hand, he pooped when I showed him Comrade Obama's picture so maybe you have the inside track after all.

No doubt your canine growled from the realization that a true Progressive Pup has been put forth as a candidate, yet this Progressive Light Obama has been getting all the press... until now.

OK, Pupovich, your link worked and I finally got to see the video.

Your campaign/image needs work. You need to get yourself a bitch--Laika would be a good choice--one who's always hounding you about chewing up the furniture and leaving dog hair everywhere and forgetting to bury your bone, etc.

When you win the nomination, the two of you can meet onstage and affectionately sniff each other's butts; then the next day the MSM and leftosphere will be full of raves about "that butt sniff" while Fox News will sneer and make up some tripe about how buttsniffing is nothing but a secret Al Qaeda handshake.

You'll also need two absolutely adorable little puppies, so we can watch them grow up over the next 8-10 years and marvel over the sprouting of their little boobies. You may not have a human yet, but I'm sure US magazine will be delighted to do a whole 50 page spread, "In the Doghouse with the Pupovich Family" and ask readers to vote on what kind of human the Pupovich family should get.

You've got my vote Marshal! I'll try to get my: real vote, my posthumous vote, copied votes, and I'll go in as many times to vote as long as you could provide disguises.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:OK, Pupovich, your link worked and I finally got to see the video.

Your campaign/image needs work..

Commissarka, I am glad you finally saw that surprising news flash. Clearly it was a shock to me as well, and naturally I was very hesitant to even acknowledge this effort that so many have flocked to bring to reality. However, while I could ignore all those signs, when I saw that woman who tattooed her body due to her devotion to the cause, well, I really just didn''t have the heart to ignore their pleas. However, after the dream I had last night, perhaps there is a reason my candidacy is taking off. For you see, this is what appeared to me in my dream/vision:

Comrade Eliot, I thank you for your support. Er.... you do know some Chinese comrades that would care to contribute?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Comrade Eliot, I thank you for your support. Er.... you do know some Chinese comrades that would care to contribute?
Hmm. . . well, here's the funny kicker, I'm not Chinese, but I'll tell you what I can do, I have a contact there who I know/trust to get the job done. I'll tell him to get as many supporters as he can get to send an "absentee vote" for you (since they aren't Amerikans, they aren't going to come here to vote, but I've got the "Absentee" ballots we can easily copy.)

I am sure you know Hsu you need to talk to for some support, and you know dogs have a good memory for Hsu treats them nicely.

If I were a dog, I'd be careful sniffing around Chinese takeouts, even if they say they are going to give you a donation.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I am sure you know Hsu you need to talk to for some support, and you know dogs have a good memory for Hsu treats them nicely.

Will do.

A donation is a donation Comrade Red Square, even if this is one area where they are not all equal. As you know, I started late, so I need all the contributions I can stash away.

That's what one brave canine assistant fundraiser thought before you: the cook promised a clean, perfect donation - what could possibly go wrong there?

Comrade Cube, being from south Louisiana, it is not surprising for one to receive such a message. Alligator tastes like chicken.....or steak.... depends on who we are trying to trick.

Ask anyone who lives in a trailer park and they'll tell you that a tornado sounds just like a freight train. A lesser known fact is that tornadoes taste just like chicken.

Was that a "Black hole" at the top of the page?

Ooops....Did I say something wrong? An outspoken thoughtcrime perhaps?

An even lesser known fact is a trailer park tastes just like a hundred dollar bill that was in Bill Clinton's wallet.

Laika! Has your helmet blown a fuse? Or are you using the same blocks that Commissarka had placed on her to prevent too much knowledge from entering her brain? You must have some setting preventing you from seeing the Current Truth, go here and enter my name so you can see the exciting news that has the world abuzz.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Ask anyone who lives in a trailer park and they'll tell you that a tornado sounds just like a freight train. A lesser known fact is that tornadoes taste just like chicken.

For the life of me, I do not understand that picture in the first place. A prole opens a fortune cookie that announces "That wasn't chicken." Well of course not... it was a forthune cookie. That is just the simple logic one needs to understand liberalism.

OK, I was trying to spare your feelings but you give m no choice. That wasn't chicken. That was a dog who had been lured into a Chinese kitchen with a promise of campaign donation to Hillary.