A pall accross the land, comrades?

Comrades, I have sensed a certain unease across the republic. The polls seem to be contracting ever so slightly. State organs are starting to ask uncomfortable questions of the "One" and Joe the Biden. I have been receiving messages from most districts that there is a bent to stop the stealing of the election. Wait you say? You Radnoskovich are just a sorter, packer, at a collective agricultural processing station. How could you know these things? I am many things comrades, and a review of my party card will bear that out.

Comrades, here is what is required. I call upon all Commissarka's and Commissars to marshall your forces and go deep into your districts and put the fear of the state into the commoners. Go in great numbers, if a bit of "milk" must be spilled in order to get the point across, so be it. Root out at all costs the trouble makers. Place them under house arrest. Seize the public organs that must be seized.

Comrades, do not fail in this, as failure is not an option. We have never been closer.

I look forward to glowing reports from all. Soon.

Radnoskovich