A prog-algorithm to set our cubes and our minds straight

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Motor_AI_assemble_Guilt.jpg[/img]

We've all heard about the algorithms deployed by Google and Facebook in order to korrektify our wayward thinking and the society as a whole. It was only the beginning.

This little video gives us a preview of how Artificial Intelligence will govern our lives in the future. No matter how one's brain becomes scrambled by reading forbidden unprogressive literature, this prog-algorithm will unscramble it, leaving your brain as uniform as everyone else's. As it should be.

The same applies to any decisions made by elected officials, such as, Donald Trump. No matter how much they screw up historical progress, this AI governance algorithm will quickly unscrew it, bringing all policies back on track, to the original proggy-style position.

We are now witnessing how whenever Trump introduces an anti-prog measure, a little resistance machine inside the government springs into action and reverts everything back to how it should be. This is an automated version of the same.

According to a recent media leak, this prog-algorithm is called AGIT (Artificial Governance Intelligence Toolkit). Some comrades inside the Deep State like to refer to it as Agitprog.

We, however, are still partial to the old school of thought. If we find a multicolored scrambled cube is undesirable, why don't we just color all of its squares red and be done with it? Complimentary Jiffy-Lobo is optional.

See more how-to videos here: Self Solving Rubik's Cube

Gee, can't wait until my personal Red3-Red3-Red3 People's Cube gets that AGIT-electrolyte!
As - unselfish confession, Komrades - I still shtruggle with solving that (Red3)3 conundrum.

To be frank, it's even more twisted:
Not only do I shtruggle and shtruggle, which makes me turn red on all faces, and sweaty3.
No, that.. that.. that red hexahedron even twits me: Dummkopf!-Dummkopf!-Dummkopf!

(can't wait, haha, to see my Kubic-Rubik smartass slack-jawed, mouth agape, and dumbstruck - when they pump it up with that solve-yerself AGIT-oleum, haha.)

Can the A.I solve our People's Cube, with all sides red? I've never looked more forward to letting others do my thinking for me than now

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:Can the AI solve our People's Cube, with all sides red? ...
goot, veri goot.
so now we are a kollektive of two who haf ze hope that AI/Agitprog will do the hex on (Red3)3.

(and then we don't need any shifts to the (blasphemous!) Polish People's Cube, ha!)

But when asked what the definition of The Peoples Cube is or just what exactly The Peoples Cube will look like once it is socially realized no self-professed college student Cubists could answer.

With all due respect, Comrade Red, perhaps we should get down to the nitty-gritty and just call it what it is: A PROGORITHM!

Enough with the hyphens and dashes!

We put the Prog in Progorithm! ; • )

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 9-240.html

Scroll down a bit and you'll find Michelle Obama's “Prognathism” by me and your comment declaring our ownership of her undershot bite.Edit: Well, that link is no longer available so I will provide this for your perusal:

1C6552508-tdy-130321-mobama-queen-1.fit-560w.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Place your bets:

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
vs.
Natural Stupidity (NS)

10 walnuts on NS to win!

CC

Please refer to my above edit. It will clarify everything!

What is all this? We already have the self-solving Cube: it's The Peoples Cube!!! Our Glorious Peoples' Heroic Revolutionary Soviet has already supplied it to us - as they do everything: our food, our housing, our identity - everything!

Most glorious. Using correct technology all our cubes will be self revolutionizing.