A Salute to our Navy Corpsemen!

[HIGHLIGHT=#548dd4].....[/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#548dd4]And let us not forget The Marine Corpse, The Army Signal Corpse, The Army Corpse of Engineers, and those great flyers before the inception of the USAF, The Army Air Corpse.[/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#548dd4][/HIGHLIGHT]

{progoofoffovich}

Dear God,

Please save us from this idiot. We knew he was a dork but we had no idea he was this fucking stupid. Yes, you gave us signs but none as vivid as this. We beseech thee.

Amen

P. S. Verily, we are prepared and willing to sacrifice kid goats and newborn lambs for the saving we so desperately find ourselves in need of.

Amen

And Lord, since you can do anything, can You make a rock so big, even You can't pick it up? And can You make it appear in the air over his head? Thanks!
Love, your Little Czary-Czar

P.S. And if you could do something about that Effen' Retard Biden, that'd be great, too.

Czar Czar, we got to get you an avatar.

and add Binks or Gabor for your last name.

Whaddaya think?

What does a Corpseman do, anyway? Is that like an undertaker, or is it a zombie?

Has he ever considered the Peace Corpse? How about Americorpse?

Don't be so hard on Dear Leader, Laika. He's exhausted from traveling to all 57 states trying to sell his . . . his . . . what is he trying to sell us this week?

Corpses? For votes?

Lakia...
I wish I could. But my Amish Air-powered computer dosen't comprehend 'avatar'... not to mention the fact it would take about 109 years to upload it... and alot of bicycle-pedaling. But if I could, I'd use the icon you made for me. At least the smokin' hot right half of the pic. Aw, who am I kidding- I'd use the smokin' hot left half, too!

(All joking aside, I did grow up among the amish, so I'm still figuring out this 'fancy computer stuff'. I'm certain my 10 yr. old brother could do it in a heartbeat tho. How sad is that?) :)

Image Corpse...maybe it's a signal word. Like, "Here! Little freedom fighter, fighter, fighter! Come here, boy!" I think he's itching to feel the end of the proud boots of these various corpses on his hine.

Are you sure Comrade Zero really made a mistake? Maybe he really was talking about people like this:

Leninka wrote:Are you sure Comrade Zero really made a mistake?

I think he was talking about ACORN voters ... Freudian slip. They are still loyal to him.

Doggone it,

My hero the big "O" must be having a bad hair day to make such a silly mistake such as this.

We all know they are now called, "Navy Corpse Persons".

But I forgive him he has been working really hard lately ruining fixing the economy and was more than likely just a little tired and a verbal slip like this one should be expected every now and then.

But I forgive him he has been working really hard lately ruining fixing the economy and was more than likely just a little tired and a verbal slip like this one should be expected every now and then.

Hear, hear! A voice of reason! I mean it's not like George Bush said it. Then we'd see the media all over it like white on rice.

Comrade Castrate

You took the corpse right out of my mouth...

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Hey, I like the sound of this!

On behalf on the vegetable community, I applaud this brilliant increase of corpses; I have seen the future, and it is full of compost.

Ah Trotsky!

We are slacker-ing comrades, er... because we were busy stealing wallets on peoples business, our offices will get these corpses counted right away.

Laika, our tinfoil hat is faulty, please send a STRONGER signal next time Comrade Obama hints for necro-proxy counts!

Nice AVATAR Comrade Czar Czar!

Hail O-Ba-Ma!!!

Ahh...I see Comrade RR is granting free wishes!
Czar Czar Binks! Congratulations! Just don't wish for the horse. It's "What's for dinner!"

Finally!

a directive from the collective and my forte as well. Comrades I will get to work immediately.

No wonder they keep pushing the masses to serve in AmeriCorpse. That's what the country will be after Obama is done with it.

{OFF}

Grrrrr, I do recall Obama never had a problem pronouncing Ameri-Corps correctly. This sounds like another "scratch yourself with your middle finger moment."

It's a good thing for him he was never in the Navy because I woulda' "lost" his shot records.

(That means a completely new series of immunization injections for those who never served in our glorious military. In otherwords, don't piss off a medic)

<OFF>

Leninka, you have capture a terrific picture of a "corps man" . . . and I believe most of them reside in that "57th" state. Anyone ever find out where it is?

Obama is not the intellectual elite we were informed he was. The Progressive Messiah is just the typical, ordinary liberalized idiot. An boring, not so 'articulate' (or cleeean) Empty Suit Manchurian President.

Mesa isa sooo happy! But the corpses dey be pilin' up. Must be from the H1N1 epidemic.... or the 'corpsemen' are the aprox. 700 million Americans Dear Leader sez is without healthcare; dat's why you can't take 2 steps out your door without tripping over a body... and the rivers run red with blood. Uhhhhh... mesa no happy anymore :(

(thanks 4 the pic y'all!)

On behalf on the vegetable community, I applaud this brilliant increase of corpses; I have seen the future, and it is full of compost.

This could be good for the kollective kitchen also...Maybe we could work out a deal, Pasternak. You provide me some vegetables under the table and I let you live to see another day.

But the corpses dey be pilin' up. Must be from the H1N1 epidemic.... or the 'corpsemen' are the aprox. 700 million Americans Dear Leader sez is without healthcare;

GLORIOUS!!!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:<OFF>

Obama is not the intellectual elite we were informed he was. The Progressive Messiah is just the typical, ordinary liberalized idiot. An boring, not so 'articulate' (or cleeean) Empty Suit Manchurian President.

Begging your pardon Fraulein, but a typical ordinary liberalized idiot IS the intellectual elite to most of the chattering class and self-proclaimed intelligentsia in this country.

BTW, anybody hear what the Army Corps of Engineers thinks of their new name? Does this mean all our dams will henceforth be built by dead people wearing fatigues?

What Obama really needs to do is to take on all these evil Kapitalist Corpserations.
Why not, as long as we're making up new words?

BTW...I think Czar Czar has the best new 2010 schmokin' hot avatar here at the Cube.

Not only does it display tolerance and raise awareness of the racial and specie discrimination in Star Wars movies but it brings much needed diversity to our avatars. Oh..and nice touch on the ushanka.

Czar Czar wrote:Mesa isa sooo happy![HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00] But the corpses dey be pilin' up[/HIGHLIGHT]. Must be from the H1N1 epidemic.... or the 'corpsemen' are the aprox. 700 million Americans Dear Leader sez is without healthcare; dat's why you can't take 2 steps out your door without tripping over a body... and the rivers run red with blood. Uhhhhh... mesa no happy anymore :(

(thanks 4 the pic y'all!)
Must be Zombieland; we need Woody Harrelson to take these corpses out. Surley they will all be voting Democratic this November...HURRY THE F UP, WOODY!!!!!

===================
Fixed it. Use the button
Image and past the video URL in the pop-up box. If it doesn't work you probably have a space in your URL that shouldn't be there.

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking and Stuffed Mice Toys™

Red Rooster wrote:

Ahhh! So this is what Riffraff has landed since his last gig...'splains everything!

Have you all forgotten the Queen of the Press Corpses?

Of course then there are noble Green Corpse Comrades. And of course once their scientifically sound, AlGore approved principles are applied, then there will be a lot more corpses.

"How in the fuck did you ever get into my beloved Corpse Private Joker?"

(Hint: I think there's a photoshop opportunity variation on the above post from Ivan)

Enjoying the Global Warming Climate Change Blizzard everybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-igc3f8fcIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-igc3f8fcI

FYI...
The presumption here is that Navy Corpseman are in graves registration which tracks location, identification, and burial of military dead.

The word "Corpse" strictly limits the possibilities.

I heard that the applause for Premier at the Army-Navy game was "desultory". I bet the Head Corpseman longs for the devotion Kim Jong Il gets from his sheeple. But that might take filling the detention camps first. I thought these things werre fiction or exaggeration until I saw this:
https://www.wnd.com/2012/01/single-stat ... tion-plan/

I heard this morning that the biggest SuperPACs are unions and that by the time Premier speaks again, it will be 1,000 days since the Communist Approved Democrat party controlled Senate passed an annual budget. Passing an annual budget is an obligation, a duty that the DINOs put off right before the elections that resulted in Weiner's seat going to a Republican anyway.

Anyone besides me notice how long the Empty Suit has totally failed to answer questions at the WH Press Corpse meetings? Bush answered questions all the way up until the time he left office. ES abdicates his duty to a toadie.

I also heard that ES nixed a plan to recapture or destroy the drone before the Iranians could get to it.

And that MLK statute was built by our brethern in China.

Comrade, just yesterday when asked about Dear Leader's not making public his college transcripts WH SpokesYesMan Jay "Carney" Carney mumbled something about tax records:

HENRY:
"I don't know how many years, maybe you do, George Romney released of his college transcripts but Republicans like to complain that the President has not released his college transcripts, what is the stated reason for that?"

CARNEY:
"I would refer you to the campaign.
I think we've answered this a bunch. The tradition of releasing income tax records for serious potential nominees and nominees of the two parties is well established. Its not a law. But its well established."

See? Dear Leader's appointed Units DO answer questions!