A simple request

[img]/images/Michelle_Hashtag_Infinity.jpg[/img]

Can I make a simple request of my fellow Cubists? Say yes so I'll know not to whack you with my shovel. I realize we're all very busy, not with our own lives since some of us don't have our own lives; in fact, most of us don't have any lives at all. But it occurs to me that with all the raising awareness of the issues that matter, the ginning up of outrage, the jumping on every bandwagon that comes our way, and the constant, never-ending demands of always, every day, not resting until we find something, anything, that must be offensive to at least one person somewhere out there, I must ask myself if anyone here still cares, and if so, do they care as much as I do? Therefore I am asking all of you to do this one simple thing: Leave one word on this thread about what issue matters the most to you, and then copy and paste this post to your post so I'll know that even if you didn't actually read anything I've written here, you did, in fact, mindlessly copy and paste like the low information drone you are, so as to create consensus and the illusion that all of us care; also to show me and everyone else just how much you care, at least more than anyone who doesn't do this. Then forward this to at least ten other people and ask them to do the same; then have them return their posts to you. Return them to me on this thread along with another word, just one word, that says how much you care, and don't forget to copy and paste this post again when you do. Then make up a hashtag about your chosen issue and write it on a piece of paper. You must then take a selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with the hashtag on it. Forward it to everyone you know, and have them do the same thing and post them here. Next, put all of this post on another piece of paper, then take another selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with this post on it, and then forward that to everyone you know, telling them that they must do the same thing if they really want to make a difference. Finally, slap a rainbow filter over the whole result and then post it as your status for one hour, so everyone will know you care as much I do. I think I know who among you will care enough to follow these very simple instructions, and who will not, thus revealing yourselves to be selfish, intolerant, mean-spirited haters who gotta hate and stay on the wrong side of history. Do this and be part of something special! Do this and know you are Making a Difference! Do this so everyone will know How Much You Care! Don't you care?

Uhhh...

Go ahead and whack me. I will then be able to claim victim status and get a grant. And complain about drive by whackings.

You don't have to whack me, I can also claim victim status for not being hit.

If you can't determine who is worthy, whack us both, twice!

I'm not sure, Comrade Putout . . . but are you on T therapy? That hand has me worried!

Yes, Commissarka Pinkie. You are always right. I could not get messages back though. I went through about fifty computers with the same results, all of them crashed. They were probably made by the capitalists to prevent greatest idea of all time to be passed to others.

I will try phones next...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Can I make a simple request of my fellow Cubists? Say yes so I'll know not to whack you with my shovel. I realize we're all very busy, not with our own lives since some of us don't have our own lives; in fact, most of us don't have any lives at all. But it occurs to me that with all the raising awareness of the issues that matter, the ginning up of outrage, the jumping on every bandwagon that comes our way, and the constant, never-ending demands of always, every day, not resting until we find something, anything, that must be offensive to at least one person somewhere out there, I must ask myself if anyone here still cares, and if so, do they care as much as I do? Therefore I am asking all of you to do this one simple thing: [highlight=#FFFF00]Leave one word on this thread about what issue matters the most to you[/highlight], and then copy and paste this post to your post so I'll know that even if you didn't actually read anything I've written here, you did, in fact, [highlight=#FFFF00]mindlessly copy and paste like the low information drone you are[/highlight], so as to create consensus and the illusion that all of us care; also to show me and everyone else just how much you care, at least more than anyone who doesn't do this. Then forward this to at least ten other people and ask them to do the same; then have them return their posts to you. Return them to me on this thread along with another word, just one word, that says how much you care, and don't forget to copy and paste this post again when you do. Then make up a hashtag about your chosen issue and write it on a piece of paper. You must then take a selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with the hashtag on it. Forward it to everyone you know, and have them do the same thing and post them here. Next, put all of this post on another piece of paper, then take another selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with this post on it, and then forward that to everyone you know, telling them that they must do the same thing if they really want to make a difference. Finally, slap a rainbow filter over the whole result and then post it as your status for one hour, so everyone will know you care as much I do. I think I know who among you will care enough to follow these very simple instructions, and who will not, thus revealing yourselves to be selfish, intolerant, mean-spirited haters who gotta hate and stay on the wrong side of history. Do this and be part of something special! Do this and know you are Making a Difference! Do this so everyone will know How Much You Care! Don't you care?

myself

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Can I make a simple request of my fellow Cubists? Say yes so I'll know not to whack you with my shovel. I realize we're all very busy, not with our own lives since some of us don't have our own lives; in fact, most of us don't have any lives at all. But it occurs to me that with all the raising awareness of the issues that matter, the ginning up of outrage, the jumping on every bandwagon that comes our way, and the constant, never-ending demands of always, every day, not resting until we find something, anything, that must be offensive to at least one person somewhere out there, I must ask myself if anyone here still cares, and if so, do they care as much as I do? Therefore I am asking all of you to do this one simple thing: Leave one word on this thread about what issue matters the most to you, and then copy and paste this post to your post so I'll know that even if you didn't actually read anything I've written here, you did, in fact, mindlessly copy and paste like the low information drone you are, so as to create consensus and the illusion that all of us care; also to show me and everyone else just how much you care, at least more than anyone who doesn't do this. Then forward this to at least ten other people and ask them to do the same; then have them return their posts to you. Return them to me on this thread along with another word, just one word, that says how much you care, and don't forget to copy and paste this post again when you do. Then make up a hashtag about your chosen issue and write it on a piece of paper. You must then take a selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with the hashtag on it. Forward it to everyone you know, and have them do the same thing and post them here. Next, put all of this post on another piece of paper, then take another selfie of yourself holding up the piece of paper with this post on it, and then forward that to everyone you know, telling them that they must do the same thing if they really want to make a difference. Finally, slap a rainbow filter over the whole result and then post it as your status for one hour, so everyone will know you care as much I do. I think I know who among you will care enough to follow these very simple instructions, and who will not, thus revealing yourselves to be selfish, intolerant, mean-spirited haters who gotta hate and stay on the wrong side of history. Do this and be part of something special! Do this and know you are Making a Difference! Do this so everyone will know How Much You Care! Don't you care?

I tried to think of one word but I couldn't think of any words to describe accurately and adequately what exactly it is that I truly care about more than anything else. I suppose I could have used the word "me" but that seems so short and some how indescriptive. It's just not enough. And, you know, I really don't like to talk about myself, a whole lot but, you know, like, sometimes it's important to have people get to know me and get to know what I'm really like so that they can learn that I care about things as much as they do and, sometimes, even more than they do. I'm really sensitive, like that. I care. I care about trees. I care about animals. I care about pollution. I care about global climate change. I care about equality. I care about minorities. I care about poor black people. I care about homeless black people. I care about black lives that matter. I care about co-existence. I care about racial profiling. I care, as you can see, about a lot of really important causes. I'm a really caring person. I am. Really.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:not resting until we find something, anything, that must be offensive to at least one person somewhere out there

I try to find something that's offensive to everybody

Comrade Fhalkyn, by using People's Math™ and drawing on your feelings, you can make anything count as one word, as long as you remember that you're not the one who really made it do that. The Government did.

<off>

I admit my lack of access to social media other than the People's Cube, but what is the tl:dr? Please enlighten me...thanks

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:<off>

I admit my lack of access to social media other than the People's Cube, but what is the tl:dr? Please enlighten me...thanks

Too long, Didn't read.

<off>
But of course...thanks Comrade!

<on>
Sorry, I was distracted by something.... Someone need me to do something? I missed it...

I care about other people not caring. I care so much that my paws shook too hard to copy and paste. Indeed, had I tried to copy and paste, my tears would have diluted the paste.

This is inspiring. And powerful. I feel like I want to write words on paper and flip through them in a silent video. My eyes welling with tears and my trembling chin will show others how sensitive I am as I bleed my emotions publicly before total strangers. Then I'll look back every 15 minutes to see how many likes and shares I got, and I'll track the use of words like "moving" and "chills". Thank you, Commissarka Pinkie, for having the courage to post this.

I've seen this! My sister's aunt Hortense failed to follow all the instructions and was turned instantly into a badger!!!!

It's ok though, we never really liked her anyway.

It's true. A postal clerk in Albuquerque passed on Pinkie's post, and he found the winning lottery ticket in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Well, he was struck by an ice cream truck when he bent down to pick up the ticket, but that's not the point.
A stewardess in Spokane laughed at Pinkie's post, and contracted leprosy.

Show you care. It's healthier that way.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:I've seen this! My sister's aunt Hortense failed to follow all the instructions and was turned instantly into a badger!!!!

It's a good thing she wasn't turned into a Beaver. Last time they played the Game Cocks, they got pounded. That always tends to be a messy result.

Ha, Pinkie!

Thank you for posting this, and I did read the whole thing. I have been pestered by this sort of post for many years, some of the posts being from those who are truly desperate. I do feel for them but hate the “manipulation factor” involved in the expected response from me. And, I know it will not serve them to respond according to their request. So, I do not respond and, in some cases tell them why.

Image After many years of receiving this sort of thing, I, somehow, am doing quite well, all things considered, while they continue to do not so well. I have not been struck down with some horrific disease or a plague on my house. It does break my heart but, this is not the way to go about remedying it. It's so desperate.

I have a dear friend who does this. She is smart, lost everything due to her obstinate refusal to confront what was happening to her. She said to me, “I'm not very confrontational, and, I'm stubborn.”

I am at a loss to help her. There is nothing I can do short of winning the Lottery. We both know the odds of that happening. Still, I just hate not being able to help her. Not going to lie, though.

Ah yes. The classic passive/aggressive. Deer Leader is the leader of the P/A troupe. Look how well he aggressively submitted to the bullies in Iran. Those bullies will never know what hit them, when their reputation is ruined after they nuke Tel Aviv. They'll be so embarrassed they'll beg to be taken seriously. Ha! Deer Leader is a geanie arse genius.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Ah yes. The classic passive/aggressive. Deer Leader is the leader of the P/A troupe. Look how well he aggressively submitted to the bullies in Iran. Those bullies will never know what hit them, when their reputation is ruined after they nuke Tel Aviv. They'll be so embarrassed they'll beg to be taken seriously. Ha! Deer Leader is a geanie arse genious.

Yes! Yes! Passive Aggressive it is! Nothing more passive-aggressive than a "girlie-girl" who needs help from the strong men who can help her. In some cases this is truly true.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:I've seen this! My sister's aunt Hortense failed to follow all the instructions and was turned instantly into a badger!!!!

It's a good thing she wasn't turned into a Beaver. Last time they played the Game Cocks, they got pounded. That always tends to be a messy result.
Oh, dear, they must have played with the balls this time. It turns out better if they don't...it's just too hard!

#ICare

See comrades - I wrote out that hashtag and that makes me better than you.

Image What colour ribbon should the #ICare campaign have?
Or have we run out of colours?

Comrade Torcer wrote:#ICare

See comrades - I wrote out that hashtag and that makes me better than you.

Image What colour ribbon should the #ICare campaign have?
Or have we run out of colours?

It should be transparent as all colors are offensive to at least one person and are discriminatory against the colorblind.

only red and yellow will be allowed for such an important campaign. Anyone who is offended by red and yellow will be re-educated.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:only red and yellow will be allowed for such an important campaign. Anyone who is offended by red and yellow will be re-educated.

What about white? I mean, look at the suit this Komrade's wearing:

stalinwearwhiteafterlaborday.jpg

Clearly, that photo was doctored by white supremacists. This is the original photograph:

gaystalin.jpg