A Traitorous Foul Villain Wants to Destroy Our Healthcare!

Comrades, I am so flummoxed that I went thru all 5 stages of grief (Anger, Denial, Sneezy, Dopey and Grumpy) simultaneously! A despicable traitor is in the Party's midst! I'm talking about Ron Wyden (D-OR) who had the unmitigated gall to do this:

The Wall St. Journal wrote: Most Democrats have come to understand that they can't run on ObamaCare, but few have the temerity of Ron Wyden. The Oregon Senator is the first to break with the policy underpinnings of the bill he voted for.

Last week Mr. Wyden sent a letter to Oregon health authority director Bruce Goldberg, encouraging the state to seek a waiver from certain ObamaCare rules so it can "come up with innovative solutions that the Federal government has never had the flexibility or will to implement."

One little-known provision of the bill allows states to opt out of the "requirement that individuals purchase health insurance," Mr. Wyden wrote, and "Because you and I believe that the heart of real health reform is affordability and not mandates, I wanted to bring this feature of Section 1332 to the attention of you and the legislature."

Now, that's news. One of the Democratic Party's leading experts on health care wants his state to dump the individual mandate that is among ObamaCare's core features. The U-turn is especially notable because Mr. Wyden once championed an individual mandate in the bill he sponsored with Utah Republican Bob Bennett. We have differences with Wyden-Bennett, but it was far better than ObamaCare and would have changed incentives by offering more choices to individuals and spurring competition among providers and insurers.

LINK (subscription required)

Senator Wyden, you are either a closet racist who is now emerging from the closet in his KKK outfit or a fool! Do you really wish us to go back to the tired old failed ways of the past when bitter clingers were at the mercy of evil doctors who convinced them to amputate limbs because the doctors' wives' Mercedes needed repairs? Do you really want the workers to continue to be oppressed by kapitalist thugs masquerading as insurance companies who required them to buy insurance before they became ill? Do you really think it is fair that millions and millions of our citizens have to go without health insurance because they don't feel like buying it? DO YOU??? Because that is where you and your racist Islamophobic rhetoric about "flexibility" and "innovation" will lead us. Without the central planners in the government to guide them, people will not know what to do, because "choices" only lead to confusion. Only an evil fascist pig would condemn the whole population to wander in the dark jungle of healthcare by not allowing the benevolent bureaucracy to force them into the right decisions!

TRUE health reform is everybody doing what the authorities tell them to do, and everybody must do the same thing at the same time to ensure fairness. Thinking costs would go down by anyone to "opt out" is blaming the victim. Hasn't Obama explained this numerous times over the last year and a half? What's the matter, Wyden, don't you watch "The View" like the rest of us? I can't believe the stupidity of this man! Gosh, I am so aggravated, I may have to call Dr. Berwick for some pain pills.

Since I am in Orygun, I have to say that Comrade Wyden may be a tad concerned about the "D" after his name. Considering that "D" right now might mean "Deep Shit".

soviet_sml_clr.png
Even though Orygun IS "The Soviet Union of the West" and our slogan is "Come to Orygun and see how Communism works", it may not go well for Wyden come election time.

Vladimir Scratchanitch
Peepls Republic of Orygun

Comrade Opiate,

I think Mr. Wyden is suffering from the dreaded [highlight=#000000]Yellow Belly[/highlight] Syndrome that some healthcare professionals—like Bruce "Rube" Goldberg—claim it to be a generational genetic defect stemming from family history.

While there may not be many benefits to possessing this defect, and Mr. Wyden can unwittingly attest to that, a positive default attribute is being able to claim Victimitis; which is an entirely different disease yet classified with an amorphous connection with a myriad of conditions.

The symptom first reared its head when "Ronnie" was involved with doing this: Far Left Democrat Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon championed a federal individual health care mandate, wrote it into his own legislation, and voted it into law.

"Ronnie" did good here: giving the proletariat what it needs according to the good wishes of the Politburo. But being a hapless victim of [highlight=#000000]Yellow Belly[/highlight] Syndrome, he was rapidly changed into a sputtering fowl that then vomited this: Now, he's not so sure he wants to impose it on his own constituents — and he's searching for an exemption for his state.

And it gets worse. The [highlight=#000000]Yellow Belly[highlight=#ffffff] Syndrome, in its more advanced stages, affects areas of the brain related to cognizance and thus forces poor "Ronnie" to concoct stuff like this.

Mr. Wyden may be many things: stupid; retarded; spineless; a piece of excrement, but the one thing that exonerates him from everything is his Victimitis. Not even "The View" will argue with that.
[/highlight][/highlight]

WHAT!! There must be Dear Leadercare! Does Senator Ron Wyden (D) of Oregon not know how many illegal immigrants innocent people are without the healthcare? I am for overseeing 76... 78... now what is that number... of underwives who are being in desperate need of such thing. Those poor underwives will just be for getting sick and have no way for making for healthiness.

He is for being of the disgrace to good name of all Democrats and must be taking for task for making so much of the flip flop. Or maybe such news is of the dreaming kind and I will soon wake up from such horror of story.

On another blog, the author states that Wyden's action suggests there may be sufficient votes for repeal and/or reform in the next Congress. And, if Wyden is correct about section 1332, it may lead to a lot of states (maybe all?) opting out of the mandate which, according to the author, will effectively KILL ObamaCare. So it sounds like Wyden's gambit is good news, but yeah, why couldn't the miserable SOB vote against the POS to begin with? I think we all know the answer to that.

Comrades,

Do not worry. Comrade Wyden only want to create our glorious system for Oregonians by Oregonians, with Oregonians, to Oregonians. That is his dream. He is still very much with Dear Leader. He only wishes to make it "locally grown" just like all Oregonian grown vegetables. He wishes to take the "we'll screw ourselves in our very own state, thank you very much, we don't need the Federalies here in Oregon" approach. He is still a prog. A 100% prog.