A Travesty for Our Revisionists!

Comrades, we need more revisionism quick! Some Rethuglikans are patrolling the history books and producing videos about The Party(TM) being, of all things, RACCCCIIIIISSSSSTTTTT!

This can not stand comrades, everyone knows Comrade LBJ went unto the mountain and scribed the great sepulcher to racism know as the Civil Rights Bill, we have had it in history books as such for decades. But now these RethugliKKKans are going to far! Just look comrades:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I denounce this!

Comrade Red Rooster:

Fear not. The Partytm and its Indoctrination and Propaganda machine (known to the masses as the teachers unions and the main-stream media) has successfully gotten the majority of blacks to blame Rethuglikkkans and give The Partytm a pass from scrutiny.

{karakter off}

I had a similar experience in a Philosophy class earlier in the year. I am working towards a second career and am usually the oldest person in the class except maybe the instructor. We were discussing the issue that people do not always critically analyze what they believe.

I set off a fire-storm when I cited the above numbers and said that blacks have been given 40 years of empty promises by the Democrat Party -- all with the intention of keeping blacks on the Liberal Plantation. I also asked why there was so little out-cry among the black community about the Rev. Jesse Jackson's statement that he wanted to castrate then-Senator Obama for "talking down" to blacks.

Needless to say, the response from the other side was incoherent and basically boiled-down to 'I didn't understand the black experience.'

I think it's shameful the way we've abandoned our cadres when they've become an embarrassment to the movement.

Take for example the "rednecks" of Appalachia who were militant Unionists fighting the coal mine owners. Their name derives from the red neckerchiefs they wore as their uniform.

Today however, the term "redneck" is used by the Left as a pejorative to label conservatives as being ignorant and backward.

Will a day come when we call our reactionary opponents ACORNs?

He/she who wins gets to write and re-write history. We won...................

Comrade Whoopi we have not abandoned known KKK Comrade Senator Robert Byrd who is in line for his O'liness' position as Dear Leader should something happen to Comrade Bidenict, Comrade Peloski and the like. We hold our cadres as dear as ever, even if it is a closet love affair, which are the kind we really prefer.

Comrade Running-Dog, Hah! Your Kapitalist math skills and logic hold no precedence over Progressive feelings.

[off]
If you really want to make the case consider Cloward-Piven Strategy and the "War On Poverty" and how all this Social Engineering has 'institutionalized racism' and morally degraded many in the black community and in the ghettos in general.

[on]

Let us not forget our talking points comrades:

1) Rethuglikan Reagan and the whole GOP supported Apartheid...

2) Rethuglikan Reagan created ALL the poverty and homelessness in the Black community, no other president in history has defiled the Black community more than the Rethuglikan Reagan...

3) There is not ONE member of the GOP in congress that is Black, proof positive the GOP is RACISSSST...

4) Bush stole two elections by using The VAST Right Wingnut Conspiracy to deny Black people the right to vote...

5) The GOP systematically tried to block Mandela's release AND Dr. MLK's holiday.

6) The McCain/Palin rallies were just lynch mob KKK crowds that called for the DEATH of Dear Leader Obama...

At least this is the word on the street....