Action Alert! Obama-Biden Attacked by Mad Woman!

Comrades! To the front lines! There has been an attack on the Biden that must be suppressed immediately! The campaign has correctly cut off all contacts with this insane TV station, but clearly more action is needed. This link is very slow downloading, at least tonight, possibly because it is being viewed by too many sheep.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign, according to the Sentinel.

What? How dare this Trotskyist reporter ask The Successor any tough questions! No doubt her propaganda journalism career is at an end.

/off karacter/ I LOVE the righteous indignation expressed by Laura K. McGinnis. The fascisti are always so damn cute when they their asses handed to them. At any rate, I hope to meet the reporter at the Gulag and give her a big hug.

This is obviously...ah...photo shopped. Yes, they misquoted Comrade O'Biden. He never said it. They can't prove it.

Here is the 411. Joe will have to say "It wasn't me."

A real Player once said:
Shaggy wrote:"How you can grant the woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say a night, convince her say a day
Never admit to a word when she say makes a claim
And you tell her baby no way"

"Make sure she knows it's not you and lead her on the right prefix
Whenever you should see her make the giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seeing is believing so you better change your specs
You know she not gonna be worrying bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then she'll go to noontime mass
Wait for your answer: go over there
But if she pack a gun you know you better run fast"

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Image LOL! Taste your own medicine, douche bag! This is how Republicans have been treated on TV since I've been paying attention. The Dems have enjoyed kid glove treatment, which allowed them to discredit Bush, smear the GOP, win Congress, and have Obama leading in the polls.

That feeling of being rejected, Joe the Senator, is what Sarah Palin experiences every time during the MSM "interviews." You can't be in Sarah Palin's shoes for five minutes without whining and getting angry. And you wants to be Vice-President? You're not half the woman she is.

Did you notice he asked the woman, "who writes those questions for you?" Isn't that a sexist insult to imply that she wouldn't be able to formulate those questions herself?

It's now Obama's turn to go through this, at least once in his lifetime. Let's call it hazing. Come on, they're still doing it to Bush at every press conference.

Non-negotiable? You want to win Florida, don't you? How about Floridians say to Obama & Biden that they both have to go through such questioning every day until the election if they want their votes - and that's non-negotiable?

Red Square wrote: Did you notice he asked the woman, "who writes those questions for you?" Isn't that a sexist insult to imply that she wouldn't be able to formulate those questions herself?

No, wise Comrade Biden has always been in favor of a woman's right to choose to be a vassal vessel for the states control over human life. Nothing is more sacred than human life, except loyal and correct members support of the state propaganda organs. This woman will be dealt with after the so-called "election".

Joe the hairless is going to be a great Vice Premier.

Change we reqire!

Good morning nature lovers!

Today's edition of "know your noxious pain in the ass weed seeds" is the Biden
Also known as the "Beggar tick" these plant seeds are always looking for a free ride on humans or furry animals.

What is this? Off WITH'R EAD, I have made a reservation for her a Gulag 36 the day after the Messiah is elected, Barbara West will pay for her insolence Perhaps Marshal Pupovich will come with me to pick her up and take her to the train station.

My ZIL is still in the shop after Pinkie attacked it.

How dare she question the wisdom Vice Messiah!!!!

This "woman" is obviously a Neo-Con plant, who intended to make The Messiah's successor look bad. She would do better to learn to harvest beets instead of harass our Messiah and His anointed Apostle.

What a shameful and disgusting woman. I hope the Party is going through her records, medical history, tax filings and her kid's myspace page to find anything and everything we can use to destroy her just like we did with Joe the plumber.

This woman must be made an example of, so that no others dare to venture down this path again.

I sense a gulag in her immediate future. It will be well deserved.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:What a shameful and disgusting woman. I hope the Party is going through her records, medical history, tax filings and her kid's myspace page to find anything and everything we can use to destroy her just like we did with Joe the plumber.

I am sure the the Messiahs Faithful are using the state computers and data banks to find ways to Smear this infidel. With in the next 48 hours we will know every traffic ticket this person has ever had, her underwear size. and that she once was at a party that someone smoked a Marijuana cigarette.

The peoples hero Biden the "Plug master" was correct The Obamamessiah has not give a Penny to Acorn, however he did give 830,000 Dollars.....

Какой пук идиотов. Вы идиот если вы верите в коммунисте

This interviewers de-regulated hate speech can not be tolereted in our new Progressive society.

The attacks are already starting to come in!! Barbara West, Biden Interviewer: Her Husband is a GOP Flack!

http://www.bluetidalwave.com/2008/10/co ... alist.html

Thousands of Obama supporters are also writing letters demanding for the interviewer to be fired. They are also contacting all of the sponsors to let them know that they're boycotting them if they continue to advertise on the station.

Of course we must attack that woman, the station and its advertisers. Anyone who <i>dares</i> to support true free speech must be destroyed.

For if people get to ask real questions, then the entire house of cards comes tumbling down.

Can't have that. To to gulags with the bitch.

The above hate video was (rightfully) removed from youtube.

In case you missed it, here it is.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZmjoKYZGysw&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I only share this to keep the Party informed of all insubordination.

I think it's being suppressed already, seeing as I can't see it ((off) Sorry, this Republican video has been removed)(on) Shall we send her to the Gulag like usual or shall we send her to something a little more exotic, seeing as she is a member of the elitist Media?

<off>If you want to keep videos from the fascisti at YouTube, you can use YouTube Video Grabber. He's the <a href="https://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/more ... 3512">link at VersionTracker</a> for the Mac. There is a Windows version too.

It will convert a movie to Quicktime. Let me urge Comrades to download good videos in case the fascisti get them pulled. Then they can be uploaded without tags.

How do you like this. Samizdat press. In America.

<b>Samizdat press. In America</b>.

I really thought that I could laugh through this but this is going to be cold night, folks, when the sneerocracy is determined to use fascist repression of dissent.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:<off>If you want to keep videos from the fascisti at YouTube, you can use YouTube Video Grabber. He's the <a href="https://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/more ... 3512">link at VersionTracker</a> for the Mac. There is a Windows version too.

It will convert a movie to Quicktime. Let me urge Comrades to download good videos in case the fascisti get them pulled. Then they can be uploaded without tags.

How do you like this. Samizdat press. In America.

<b>Samizdat press. In America</b>.

I really thought that I could laugh through this but this is going to be cold night, folks, when the sneerocracy is determined to use fascist repression of dissent.
(off)
Good sircomrde, I've said it once, and I'll say it again and again until the democrats are eliminated (which is never going to happen), the liberal's arrogence is both dumbstriking and funny.

You and I both know they can't take dissent, we both know the opposition is the only thing they can't tollerate, and we certianitly both know anyone with and (R) in thier name, politician or otherwise, is an enemy of the State to them.

Thanks again for the address, I'll have to download it eventually.

Comrade Tovarich uses TubeTV. Which is free. The one I mentioned wants $15.00 for it. I don't mind paying for freeware, and frequently do, but $15 for one usage? More honest I think to get the free one.

Any 1st grader can tell you that "To each according to their abilities to each according to their needs" is not equal to what Obama said about spreading the wealth or redistributing the wealth etc. Totally different words.

The Obamessiah is concerned only of course with a just and fair distribution of money. Our money. It seems that some rabid people elsewhere have found that the Obamessiah has not been generous with his money, and it is <a href="https://www.jessicaswell.com/mt/archive ... s">here</a>.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The Obamessiah is concerned only of course with a just and fair distribution of money. Our money. It seems that some rabid people elsewhere have found that the Obamessiah has not been generous with his money, and it is <a href="https://www.jessicaswell.com/mt/archive ... s">here</a>.
You have to remember Commissar Theocritus, the Obamasiah's government roll only extends to Amerika. Until He gets into the UN and declares himself Supreme Leader of the World of Next Tuesday, he can not touch those in oppressive lands of RethugliKKKan dictators.

I predict that the Obamessiah will have some competition from William Jefferson Clinton. Notice that Slick's endorsements have been lukewarm. As Meow said, "Thank for for Bill Clinton's vanity and ego." Or something like that. I personally think that since Slick cannot be elected President again, and since he cannot get into the White House, that since the Chosen One is such an internationalist, sinking to his knees in front of every Transnational Progressive, then we could have the spectacle of two monumentally solipsistic and egomaniacal redistributionists going at each other.

Lay in the popcorn.

(off)
We all know why Der Schlick Meister wants to get into the White House.