Adam Schiftless Egged

He not only told a big lie, he built on it, then he kept repeating it and defending it. But he never came up with the proof that he insisted he's seen with his own bugged out eyes.

Now that the curtain is being drawn back, the truth (that most of us knew all along) is that the "Russian Dossier" was a fabrication. And now, Adam Schiff stands in the spotlight with egg all over his lying face.

Amoral Sociopath Adam Schiff Gets Eviscerated For His Role in Promoting Steele Dossier

Panem Et Circenses wrote:I am the eggman... I am the walrus...

"I am crying"

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

He got joo joo eyeball, He one holy roller...

Got feet down below his knees

Hold you in his armpit (yeah, I know, but look at him) you can feel his disease

Colonel Obyezyana - perhaps it's time to create a new thread titled "Tales from the Swamp: Political Monsters" and collect all your most equal cover art in it. You should, of course, continue to post them as separate topics as well.

Red Square wrote:Colonel Obyezyana - perhaps it's time to create a new thread titled "Tales from the Swamp: Political Monsters" and collect all your most equal cover art in it. You should, of course, continue to post them as separate topics as well.
As you wish, Comrade. The task shall be completed Sunday (not next Tuesday) and there are more to come because the USSA is teeming with monsters right now.

"So little time, so much to..." —Jeremy Hillary Boob

"...post." —Colonel Sasha Obyezyana