Advertisement

The People's Farm Collective #47 would like to remind all comrades to ask for "Chicken of the Dirt" brand beets at your local State Store.

Our quality beets are organically grown. No chemical fertilizers are ever used or even necessary as the farm was planted directly over the mass graves of the last purge. Your assurance that "Chicken of the Dirt" brand beets are always rich in the essential vitamins and minerals required to maintain a human body.

canned beets copy.jpg
Remember, ask for "Chicken of the Dirt" canned beets by name, available at all better grocery stores.

This has been a public service announcement by the People's Cube and the Party elite.

I was thinking considering saying that this sounds like greedy capitalism, but as you say, this is for the collective so I will let you pass without Denouncement.

I am glad to see PFC #47 doing well in their beetery, but I do have concerns over "organically grown", as this usually is prob-speak for dung additives added to the soil. Where, who and what kind of dungery do you use in #47? I only ask in looking out for the glorious collectives, who have, in the past, have been fooled into purchasing "organics" with a bitter, questionable taste. spit

But what a beautiful label and tasty name.

Dungery? Why none but the rotting corpses of our enemies Frau.

I forgot to mention that personal testimonials and recipes are always welcome.

Now if I could just get their jingle out of my head...
"Ask any comrade with which you happen to flirt. What's the best beets? Chicken of the Dirt!"

I serve Chicken of The Dirt ™ Beets three times a day to the rag tag revolutionaries who make up the Red Guard Wormhole Patrol and Burlesque Squad #37, and they all agree at gun point that the are the finest canned beets they have ever been issued.

Comrade Whoopie, please explain this "better" grocery store category. Why do you funnel your work credits into the grocery stores of capitalist infiltrators?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Point of Order, Com. Whoopie...

"Advertisements" is a bourgeois term used by running dog, kapitalist swine. Such terms are not at all welcome in the Kollektive.

The preferred, party approved terminology that refers to the wonderful propaganda on behalf of the People's Farm Collective #47 is "Public Serivce Announcement."

I doubt there will be any need for me to report this to the Statzi or for you to submit yourself for medical trials of the new Complete Circles of Life Bio-Chip™ . No need to thank me for this. It is the least I can do to ensure the Party is able to thoroughly exploit your creativity. ...Just be more careful next time....

No offense meant, Comarde Whoopie, it was just, that, um, the gulag #47 cemetery is sooo close by. I was just curious.
and I'm sure the latrine's have been moved elsewhere. Silly me!

"A beet a day, keeps the Proctologist away, so do it the Chicken of the Dirt Way! *approved by the Obama Council of Re-hydrated Leftovers & Etc.

I will not "ask" for anything. I will demand the racist capitalist pigs at Charley and Edna's Convenience Store stock Chicken of the Dirt brand products immediately and if they fail to do so, I will lead a platoon of armed revolutionaries to demolish the place every day until they end their hateful, violent, destructive practices. If these people refuse to behave like decent people and comply with my every whim, I just have no choice but to fight back.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The People's Farm Collective #47 would like to remind all comrades to ask for "Chicken of the Dirt" brand beets at your local State Store.

Comrade - 'Chicken of the Dirt' is indeed a wonderful brand but...

I'll never forget the big bowls, I mean BIG bowls, of hot goat gonad soup Babushka Putout prepared for my sister and me... always very plee-zing!

(By The Way - No offense to The People'sCube™)

goat-gonad-cubes1.jpg

AH HA!!! Dear Comrade Putout, these are the very cubical cubes I used to make a delightful bowel bowl of goat gonad soup for dear beloved late Mr. P! Of course, I have my top secretfied recipe but I digress. . . . he was so fond of it and I could always count on him finishing every last slip. cough cough ah yes, I am almost ready to make some for my personal enjoyment.

I am so pleased you found my most favorite of favorite cubes... the searching you must have done! I will be making you an award for your work, much as these joyfilled people are enjoying!!

Comrade Frau, I believe the folks at the Herbal Collective may have fresh spices and seasoning for your goat gonad soup recipe.

brennemans-all-natural-poisons.png

Joy is an inner issue. The enlightened higher plane of existence can only be achieved through inner joy and smiling is superfluous. Much like belly buttons, some have innies and some have outies. There may be some connection to the belly button contemplation technique but of this I am not certain.

If you are having trouble contemplating, a green fuzz ball in you belly button may help (or is that a pea?). Anyway I hope this helps.
belly button.jpg
I suppose if you have an outie you could just paint it green (but I digress).

Organic beets. No doubt grown with the best dissidents possible.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:AH HA!!! Dear Comrade Putout, these are the very cubical cubes I used to make a delightful bowel bowl of goat gonad soup for dear beloved late Mr. P! Of course, I have my top secretfied recipe but I digress. . . . he was so fond of it and I could always count on him finishing every last slip. cough cough ah yes, I am almost ready to make some for my personal enjoyment.

Fraulein - I am glad you are glad!

Have you tried this brand of whole goat gonads? They are not as good as the goat gonads from the Mother Land but quite tasty indeed. I use them when I prepare my famous Whole Nutte Gumbo. My recent 'significant other' was very fond of this meal. He loved gonads... it was his undoing. I caught him at a 'happy' bar enjoying what else - a pair of gonads!

A heads-up - rinse them thoroughly as they are somewhat salty.

can-of-goat-gonads1.jpg

As you can see this goat gonad harvester is an award winner.

gonad-gumbo-award1.jpg

Does anyone need a pair of gonads?

nut-sack1.png

I hear many a sensitive prog enjoys those with tea.

Truly, a delicacy, especially when they are sliced and fried with some of that capitalist vegetable oil that made it's way to Zimbabwe (see Obamugabe's most recent post). I like to call them Whoopie G. Oysters, because you always feel like making Whoopi afterwards (sorry, if I embarrassed you, Comrade Whoopie).

Right! Stop that! This thread has gotten silly! It started out as a simple and mildly amusing comment on beet production, but has since devolved into paddock-humor and testicle jokes.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Right! Stop that! This thread has gotten silly! It started out as a simple and mildly amusing comment on beet production, but has since devolved into paddock-humor and testicle jokes.

peter-nads1.png

I thank you, GM, for the Python video. I do not thank you for the picture of Nancy after one-too-many facelifts.

Meanwhile, back on the farm...

I opened up a can of Chicken of The Dirt(TM) and found that it contained bone fragments! You realize that it no longer counted as vegan? Half my troops refused to eat non vegan beets, and I had to shoot several of them, until it dawned on me I could just reduce their rations for a week, thus saving state resources and ammo.

Col. 7 and something, some cans of "Chicken of the Dirt" come with a prize inside, usually a wedding ring or a gold filling that the firing squad missed while stripping the bodies.

Tell your troops that the bone fragments are just added minerals, rich in calcium. It's like when you replace the washers in your faucet and you get crunchy bits in that first glass of water.

(Putout, I now realize that the South Park episode where Butters pretends to have testicles growing from his chin was a subtle dig at Family Guy...I'm slow sometimes)

Ivan Betinov wrote:Right! Stop that! This thread has gotten silly! It started out as a simple and mildly amusing comment on beet production, but has since devolved into paddock-humor and testicle jokes.

Whaddya mean "mildly" amusing? Ahem, yeah how did this thread go so off topic? Oh, I know, it was that Frau woman with her talk of goat gonads.

wifebeater.gif
Bad Frau, bad, bad Frau.

oooooh, Comrade Whoop, pleeeease, stop! DON'T! STOP! DON'T STOP!!

Comrade Marxist, wherever did you find such an acurate photo of dear beloved late Mr. P?! (I told you he was a d**k head, did I not? See, I was speaking truthfully!)

Thank you, Comradess Putout - I will be sure to save my WIC stamps and Green Stamp to purchase such a delightful looking gonad treat. (and ummm, err, thanks for the heads up (NO PUN INTENDED) on the new "herbs" Comrade Whoopie).

(*BONE FRAGMENTS?!!! CURSES! I thought I buried him better'n that!!! *%$#@!!!)

Comrade Putout,

That was better that anything I've seen on TV lately.

Comrade Putout, I thought the final selection was less.

Comrade Putout, pure genius. I especially liked the PSA.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Putout, pure genius. I especially liked the PSA.

Thank you Fraulein Pulloskies... you probably should not encourage me!

frau-pulloskies-attacks-peter1.gif

aaaak! Why is the Frau attired in a evil, lying Faux News wearables?! I denounce that!! I never watch FoxFaux News... I have never seen Steve Doocy, Greta Van Susteren, Sean Hannity or that O'Rally guy!! Why, we don't even get reception for them it in the gulag unless we twist the antenna just a weeee to the north and place aluminum foil twisting to the east, on the very top... and that's only if there are no clouds! I DENOUNCE THIS PROPAGANDA OF MY CHARACTER.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:aaaak! Why is the Frau attired in a evil, lying Faux News wearables?! I denounce that!! I never watch FoxFaux News... I have never seen Steve Doocy, Greta Van Susteren, Sean Hannity or that O'Rally guy!! Why, we don't even get reception for them it in the gulag unless we twist the antenna just a weeee to the north and place aluminum foil twisting to the east, on the very top... and that's only if there are no clouds! I DENOUNCE THIS PROPAGANDA OF MY CHARACTER.

Fraulein Pulloskies - if I may speak for you (and beg your forgiveness)...

pulloskies-attacks-putout1.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies... you probably should not encourage me!

Oh, I see you got a copy of the memo too.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies... you probably should not encourage me!

Oh, I see you got a copy of the memo too.

Comrade Whoopie - memo?

silence-putout1.jpg

Most Equal efforts you have Put Out Comrade.

umm, it appears to me that Comradette Putout is putting out more than is recommended by top government officials.

I am "not a fox" or "not a Fox"?!!

Whoopie, you do know that was a top top TOP secret memo you just blathered about revealed?