Agree With Climate Disruption or We Will Blow You Up!

Comrades,

It is commanded that you all now agree with Global Warming Climate Change Climate Disruption or we will blow you up!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Image Utterly embarrassing for the creators, this is not a parody. This is not the Bastille of Freedom, this is not the call to the peoples of Atlantis, this is pure proglodyte-genius, a parody of itself.

Now piss off!

(oh sorry)

Image Now piss off!

Aw ... what great and refreshing scenes ! Why do we let those people consume the People's Government provided oxigen ? lets send them to the Amazon forest .... has part of humus in decomposition of course.

But I still prefer Chinese style ''correction'' and reeducation practice ... although a bullet in the head or an explosive charge sending you up into piece is not different ... but it is not the first time that we show the unbelievers what we have for them.

execution.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrades!

Now that Global Warming Climate Change Climate Disruption is pulp fiction popscience settled science, it is imparative that all must accept it and reduce their carbon dioxide emmissions at once...or face the environmental inquisition where death carbon neutrality awaits you all with big, nasty, ugly, pointed teeth!

That said, we are met with another interesting Party Paradox that must be reconciled: If one is a Global Warming Climate Change Climate Disruption "Denier," then one must face death become carbon neutral as a result of their heresydissent. Yet, on the other hand, if one has drank the Koolaid has put faith in is a true believer in is commited to Global Warming Climate Change Climate Disruption as settled scientific hypothesis theory LAW, then one must stop breathing commit suicide force oneself to become carbopn neutral. I am sure hope (& change) that the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) will soon issue a fatwa guidance as to how we must proceed. This is most perplexing...most perplexing indeed.

And while this is all well and good and should properly alarm us, I am much more concerned with an insidious toxin that is at least as dangerous as the carbon dioxide we are in a hissy over -- [highlight=#ffff00]dihydrogen monoxide![/highlight]

[highlight=#ffff00]Everyday, thousands of gallons of these horrific solvents enter our lakes, streams, rivers, ocean, and other bodies of water...not to mention our precious wetlands. It has been known to cause the untimely death carbon neutrality of hundreds, perhaps thousands of people each year. Did you all know that more than 60% of the planet is covered in this vile and poisonous pollutant?![/highlight] And I know that because it is so dangerous and vile that it is an anthropogenic pollutant! That much is given! And yet no one seems to want to do anything about it! Not even the EPA! Do a Google search on this stuff! See for yourselves (https://www.dhmo.org/)!

Along with carbon neutrality, all good progs must seek a global ban on the proliferation and use of dihydrogen monoxide...before it is too late!

And me, personally....I NEVER use the stuff!

[highlight=#ffff00]BAN [OR SEVERLY TAX]CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS!!!
BAN [OR SEVERLY TAX] THE USE OF DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!
THIS IS THE ONLY PLANET WE HAVE!!!
WE MUST DO IT FOR THE CHILDERN
[/highlight]

[DISCLAIMER: This posted web content does not contain inappropriately acquired intellectual property and is officially approved for public release in accordance with self-censorship guidance counselors at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]. See https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/white-house-asks-for-voluntary-censorship-of-websites-t6174.html for details.]

The Chinese have an extremely effective re-education program with very few repeat offenders.

Oh yeah....I can see we'e in great shape.............

Maybe the Mayans were on to something.

This Comrade is rendered speechless by the brilliance of the creators. To the point and filled at gut wrenching level with bigger message. Nice touch that button is simple Red and has only one option. Press or do not press. Comply or do not comply.

The Chinese contribution is most equal as well. Level AK... Point at back of head of Buddhist traitor and peoples result is instantaneous and permanent.

Chinese also maximize employment using three workers for every treatment.

So many people are missing the point of this video. The people at 10-10 are onto something. The French revolution had a Committee of Public Safety and the guillotine. Today we are faced with terrible threats to our common public safety that literarily scream for a very sophisticated version of the Committee of Public Safety and the guillotine. That's all they're trying to say and they're saying it in a very fun and humorous way. I don't see what the problem is.

Image Right, kill people who do not agree with "Global Warming". Do the people who made this even have any self awareness left or do they just see people as expendable tools? They probably didn't mean to say it like that but it is an insight on how the liberal brain works.

Chedoh......hold on for a moment....which key do I press ? Ok....here we go: Prog Off

About the liberal brain...........reacting is much easier than thinking. Thinking leads to responsibility and accountability. We'll have none of that !

Ivan Ivanobitch wrote:This Comrade is rendered speechless by the brilliance of the creators. To the point and filled at gut wrenching level with bigger message. Nice touch that button is simple Red and has only one option. Press or do not press. Comply or do not comply.

The Chinese contribution is most equal as well. Level AK... Point at back of head of Buddhist traitor and peoples result is instantaneous and permanent.

Chinese also maximize employment using three workers for every treatment.
Indeed it is glorious !Has you have pointed using 3 people to execute each Traitor also guaranty full employement !

We have too much people on planet. No longer is this sustainable. We must remove much useless humanity for the greater good of the rest of us. More beets, air, and water for the remaining peoples. Is not good revolution unless many peoples die first.

Chedoh, since the "final solution" to climate change is to cull the masses, I see no problem with their frankness in making the video.

Oh, and that picture of the Chinese execution, the woman is accused of being a Uighur "ass lifter" (mooslim) who committed an act of terrorism by not being 100% supportive of Communism. So she got what was coming to her.

Chedoh wrote:Image Right, kill people who do not agree with "Global Warming". Do the people who made this even have any self awareness left or do they just see people as expendable tools? They probably didn't mean to say it like that but it is an insight on how the liberal brain works.
[PROG OFF]It's so grotesque I'm ashamed to show it to people, even though it self-demonizes.