Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

Al Gore - Diddling Mrs. David?

Loyal Comrades,

It is true. It has been proved in Star Magazine, Enlightenment to the Stars, more pro Prog than the NY Times. Most devoted High Priest of Giai / MotherEarth Is in Heat™, has been in heat himself - Algore Al Gore [img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] the Magnificent, has been diddling another woman. The late Mrs. Larry David (not late like prego 'late'... or not like deceased 'late', but as in not married to the rich Hollywood Mr. David, anymore,'late) has been photographed snuggling up with Mr. Al.

GORE_DAVIDS.jpg
This could be a very good thing - who doesn't love love? Or diddling, for that matter? And I am most assured, that High Priest of Global Warming Gored™, needs his "relaxations" and "special" needs met. (and a side benefit is that it also makes dear Comrade Billy Clinton looks more the winner, does it not?)

We, unlike the straight, morally snobbish Rethuglicans, glorious Progs can embrace those Comrades of fallen morals . . . of a different values and not be so sitting in judgementations. Let us celebrate Algore Al Gore's new love pleasurable appreciations and hope he has many more. . . . enjoyments, that is.

You've said it all. I have nothing to add to this comprehensive list of talking points for all media organs. It should be distributed to all said organs immediately.

OH Fraulein, this is so provocative! From The One ™ Who invented the Internet himself. He for whom the algorithm is named (Al Gore-ithm). I can only imagine the excitement of this new relationship. New highs, new intensity with the Goring Technique ™ from the man who understands the rhythms of the universe. That lucky (former) Mrs. David.

goring technique.jpg

Red Square wrote:You've said it all. I have nothing to add to this comprehensive list of talking points for all media organs. It should be distributed to all said organs immediately.

I am most proudly humbled, loyal Comrade Square! If anyone knows of organs, it would be glorious Algore and most glorious BJ Clinton, would it not?!

Comrade Peoples - that is a most glorious actuated photo example. Much gratefulness.

The latest rumor is that Dear Al Gore is to get the Novel Piece Prize!

and that might bring peace to the household . . . . .?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Loyal Comrades,

It is true. It has been proved in Star Magazine, Enlightenment to the Stars, more pro Prog than the NY Times. Most devoted High Priest of Giai / MotherEarth Is in Heat™, has been in heat himself - Algore Al Gore Image the Magnificent, has been diddling another woman. The late Mrs. Larry David (not late like prego 'late'... or not like deceased 'late', but as in not married to the rich Hollywood Mr. David, anymore,'late) has been photographed snuggling up with Mr. Al.

This could be a very good thing - who doesn't love love? Or diddling, for that matter? And I am most assured, that High Priest of Global Warming Gored™, needs his "relaxations" and "special" needs met. (and a side benefit is that it also makes dear Comrade Billy Clinton looks more the winner, does it not?)

We, unlike the straight, morally snobbish Rethuglicans, glorious Progs can embrace those Comrades of fallen morals . . . of a different values and not be so sitting in judgementations. Let us celebrate Algore Al Gore's new love pleasurable appreciations and hope he has many more. . . . enjoyments, that is.

Al Gore had that look on his face, which either suggests too much alcohol, or too much libido.

But look at Tipper, she looks like a happy proletariat plump milk-maid.

Me thinks that the horny-faced High Priest of Global Warmdom wasn't content with his plump babushka.

These neo-Bolsheviks are a sorry lot, always unsatisfied with their plump revolutionary wives, they are always roving for a skinny burgoiseé.

Questions for Mrs. David:

1. Do you feel as guilty about this as you say you do about flying around in that Gulfstream?

2. Do you buy carbon credits to offset all that C02 the two of you must release with all that heavy breathing?

3. Is Al really as stiff as people say?

4. Speaking of which, does he call it Big Al, Little Al, or Hanging Chad?

5. As the passion heats hotter and faster than the planet, with waves of ecstasy rising higher than the oceans, does Al ever pull out at the last moment and shout, "I'm retracting my concession!" or do you use recyclable, earth-friendly condoms?

6. Seriously, what do you get having sex with Al that you wouldn't get snuggling with a polar bear? They're both big and furry, each are victims of receding caps, both are capable of crushing the CO2 out of you, and then there's always that faint odor of fish lingering about.

At least polar bears are cute.

Jíbaro wrote:Al Gore had that look on his face, which either suggests too much alcohol, or too much libido.

But look at Tipper, she looks like a happy proletariat plump milk-maid.

Me thinks that the horny-faced High Priest of Global Warmdom wasn't content with his plump babushka.

These neo-Bolsheviks are a sorry lot, always unsatisfied with their plump revolutionary wives, they are always roving for a skinny burgoiseé.

yes, I am much agreed it was the "plump babushka" who failed her man (as country song so say). One must expect, a manly manliness as this High Priest of Global baloney ooops! Warming, has big appetite for trivials.

Just in photo analysis by the Ministry Photo Analysis (we should rename that). I fear there is little doubt that Fraulein's rumors are true.

partial goring.gif
full gore.gif

Comrade Peoples that is a very astuted analysis of these old broads womenly women. Most obviously, the wicked adulteress Mrs David personage, is more happy messing around with her being. Diddle here, diddle there..... diddle diddle everywhere. (oops, I forget this is not Mr. Billy)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Peoples that is a very astuted analysis of these old broads womenly women. Most obviously, the wicked adulteress Mrs David personage, is more happy messing around with her being. Diddle here, diddle there..... diddle diddle everywhere. (oops, I forget this is not Mr. Billy)

Frau, perhaps it is something else.....

NewsBusters:

gay Bear Community member pseudo conservative MSM version of conservative Andrew Sullivan wonders about Gore's manhood when he is not busy getting "hot" over Palin.

"It is well known in Washington he is the most hung politician around," Sullivan added.

Secret leaked photo of Gaia Gore's manhood in question

Neotrotsky wrote:gay Bear Community member pseudo conservative MSM version of conservative Andrew Sullivan wonders about Gore's manhood when he is not busy getting "hot" over Palin.
Makes me the collective wonder what would Yogi Berra say about all this. I The collective also wonders if the Bear Community includes a subgroup of Polar Bears, and if so, what exactly do they do with, on, and around those poles.

And if we drill down further, are Bi-Polar Bears a recognized minority within the Polar Bears who are, in turn, a recognized minority within the Bear Comminity - or are Bipolar Bears a class of their own and thus require a separate endangered civil-rights status?

The world of progress is an amazing, never-ending journey down the rabbit hole!

Red Square wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:gay Bear Community member pseudo conservative MSM version of conservative Andrew Sullivan wonders about Gore's manhood when he is not busy getting "hot" over Palin.
Makes me the collective wonder what would Yogi Berra say about all this. I The collective also wonders if the Bear Community includes a subgroup of Polar Bears, and if so, what exactly do they do with, on, and around those poles.

And if we drill down further, are Bi-Polar Bears a recognized minority within the Polar Bears who are, in turn, a recognized minority within the Bear Comminity - or are Bipolar Bears a class of their own and thus require a separate endangered civil-rights status?

The world of progress is an amazing, never-ending journey down the rabbit hole!

These are all very important questions. The thinking of these issues may be too "over bearing" for the collective.

Perhaps, Papa Obama should appoint a commission, like for the deficit, to come up with the answers.

Of course how does Sullivan get his information? Could it be from first hand knowledge at "Bear community get togethers" Could there be something to Comedy Centrals portrayal of Gore as "Man BEAR Pig"

Perhaps the Globe was right
Former Vice President Al Gore is caught up in a sensational gay scandal after announcing he is divorcing Tipper, his wife of 40 years

OK, as Mrs. Al might say: "The peoples now are for to be getting the creeped outness."

All I can say is -

DIDDLE BABY, DIDDLE!

Speaking of which, Comrade Irony Curtain just emailed me with the latest headline:

Apparently, Al Gore IS pro-drill!

And also a piece of this conversation he overheard between Al Gore and Laurie David:

"Is that intoxicating scent what I think it is, darling?"

"Yup, I only used one square of toilet paper!"

Offshore diddling?

BFH just sent us this ambiguous trailer:

laurie-david.jpg

Ivan Betinov wrote:Not just drilling. Offshore drilling.

Another Senator believed in "off shore drilling" -Ted Kennedy

SodaHead:

Kennedy's womanizing ways are a Washington legend. When a supermarket tabloid published pictures of Kennedy getting "amorous" with a woman on his sailboat, one of his colleagues (Senator Howell Heflin) remarked that it appeared that Kennedy "had done changed his position on offshore drilling."

Tired to find the pictures- but no luck

That's a nice airbrush job on the Holy Batch of Goremon(TM). Striking resemblance to a Р-7 Семёрка ICBM. Similar work as the Rolling Stone airbrushing during the presedential campaign, which we know was illegally stolen by the Bushitler.

It escapes me why the artist doing the work felt that the Holy Batch must begin at the belt line; perhaps to make more room for the legendary organ.
Red Square wrote:BFH just sent us this ambiguous trailer:

oooh, please forgive my absenteeness, I have been upchucking, so many photos of the High Priest . . . . .

but, if I am not incorrect and I rarely am, has any dare claim Algore to be "manly"? I think not, so this is just a false allegation. As a womanly woman I am able to recognize "manliness" and I am not ever seeing such. High Priest Algore is just the "p" whipped married male my dear beloved late Mr. P always railed about spoke of with much disdainedness. . . . although I never knew why, but I digress.

The Gored movie like most interesting . . . drill baby drill. Humm, has whole new meaning, does it not?!

BigFurHat posted the Offshore Drilling Disaster pic on iOwnTheWorld.com with the following comment:

BFH wrote:Don't miss the underwater spillage scene, where an explosion, of sorts, causes mineral rich viscous fluids to spew from deep within a drilled well, of sorts. (On second thought, that scene would be a good time to go to the snack bar.)

Red Square wrote:BigFurHat posted the Offshore Drilling Disaster pic on iOwnTheWorld.com with the following comment:

BFH wrote:Don't miss the underwater spillage scene, where an explosion, of sorts, causes mineral rich viscous fluids to spew from deep within a drilled well, of sorts. (On second thought, that scene would be a good time to go to the snack bar.)

Comrades,

it is very seditious how the right wingers want to use this oil leak to hurt Papa Obama.
The Central Committee on Oil relations has come up with an idea

Papa Obama should focus on the positive with the oil leak. Compared to the US debt it is not that bad. The rate of the flow of oil is less than the rate of our US Debt.

At 50, 000 barrels/day times 365 days that would equal 18,250,000 barrels/year.

At that rate, 13 trillion dollars (US Total Debt) divided by 18,250,000 it would take 712,328 years before the oil leak reached the amount of debt for just this year.

We demand the MSM begins to print this truth. See comrades the leak is not that bad when put into progressive perspective.

Jíbaro wrote:Al Gore had that look on his face, which either suggests too much alcohol, or too much libido.

and this is bad why?

Neotrotsky wrote:Obama should focus on the positive with the oil leak. Compared to the US debt it is not that bad. The rate of the flow of oil is less than the rate of our US Debt.

At that rate, 13 trillion dollars (US Total Debt) divided by 18,250,000 it would take 712,328 years before the oil leak reached the amount of debt for just this year.
I'd like to illustrate your grand idea with a chart, if I may.

Ramirez_Oil_Spill.jpg

This is disgusting. Just today, I unplugged yet another already energy saving light bulb to help the collective do even more than its part to save the planet. And now this? I had my eyes set on being Comrade Gore's mistress. Really, I can easily understand why anyone would want to have an affair with him. I mean, he is the sexiest thing that ever traveled regularly in jets in order to make speeches to the rest of us not to do the same.

Comrade Leninka, I believe you have 'plugged the hole' (you may quote me) on that one. We have not been asking the right question which is: who would NOT want to diddle Al! He can not receive blame for being such a hottie, now can he!

Neotrotsky - such a glorious thought process you have. You have won the Cube Award of the Day (which may be reminded, revised or revoked without prior notice)

Comrade Buffoon - glorious for your thoughtful expansion of thought!

Leninka wrote:I had my eyes set on being Comrade Gore's mistress. Really, I can easily understand why anyone would want to have an affair with him. I mean, he is the sexiest thing that ever traveled regularly in jets in order to make speeches to the rest of us not to do the same.

And he to be of most attractiveness when he to be of beard wearing that I was almost of the swooning.

al_gore-beard.jpg

Hmmmm... if I was of taking him for being the second husband I would still be Mrs Al.

Oh yes, Comrade Mrs. Al . . . and I think you should be in Algore drilling line. After all, you wouldn't need to change your towel insignia. . . .in the outhouse bathroom or turbin. Glorious!

And have you notice his dark, spooky, intersting eyes? Gives pause......

Mrs Al Czarweary,

I have suspected you all along of having a crush on Comrade Al, after all you have the same first name. I bet you are particularly turned on by his wish to have everyone, but he and Laurie David, living in a cave without electricity.

I wonder that you wouldn't be very useful to him by doing your part to make sure that oil producing companies run into problems in your part of the world, and now I hearsay that large amounts of mineral deposits have been found in Afghanistan, especially lithium. Might you not be useful to him in that capacity, as well? After all, in the Goracle's Bible Oil is bad, but lithium is good.

Red Square wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Obama should focus on the positive with the oil leak. Compared to the US debt it is not that bad. The rate of the flow of oil is less than the rate of our US Debt.

I'd like to illustrate your grand idea with a chart, if I may.

Ramirez_Oil_Spill.jpg

Comrade

you have outdone yourself again

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
al_gore-beard.jpg
Hmmmm... if I was of taking him for being the second husband I would still be Mrs Al.
Wait, do you mean Richard Chamberlain was also diddling? But whom? Or was he just showing off his sushi roll from his Shogun days?[/font]

Actually, Tovarich,

I know someone who did, indeed, diddle with Richard Chamberlain! Truly! But, he didn't want to mention names, except Chamberlain's. He did say to me that they didn't always share opinions on opera. Something "just wasn't there" for him. He told me R was a very nice person, but not his type! (I have no idea what that means.)