Al Zarqawi: A Martyr, A Man, A Legend, A Hero to All

This is a sad day for us in the struggle as we hear the news of the loss of a comrade in the war against the Amerikkan invaders in Iraq. Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi has been sent to see the 70 virgins and meet with Allah in heaven after an Amerikkan air strike attack. We should pray for his family and push forward in our struggle by continuing his legacy.

Post your thoughts and praises of Al Zarqawi here and pay your respects.

He will be replaced, but not forgotten. We should all hang a picture of him next to that of father Lenin in every room.

I would post my thoughts, however; thinking is deemed by the Party as very dangerous so I will refrain from doing such and will instead opt for random words which will represent praise....

CAKE-TOASTER OVEN- PUPPY DOGS- PROGRESSIVE LIBERALISM-HERO OF SOVIET UNION-POTTERY-NEW YORK TIMES-ILLECIT PYRAMID SCHEME- POWER-EGALITARIAN-JOURNALISTIC TRUTH--COMMUNE- CASCADING STYLE SHEETS-MATT CUTTS- BOGGERS-BULL-POOPS-DAILY KOS-FOUR-FUTURE-GENERATIONS

Excellent, praise has been given while veering away from any sort of thought-crime.... THE PARTY PREVAILS!!

I know it's past, but it was a real shame to see Zarqawi die, he will be missed, much like comrade Hussein.

What I don't get is why haven't we charged the Bushitler with not only those warcrimes, but we all know Zarqawi wasn't bombed to death, but beaten to death by the U.S. of KKK A Army.