Alan Grayson Can Tell You His I.Q. With One Hand.

ALAN GRAYSON: GLENN BECK 8/28 RALLY PARTICIPANTS WERE WEARING SHEETS OVER THEIR HEADS 25 YEARS AGO

See Video

I like the first comment under that link: "25 years ago we were Democrats?"

Comrade Maksim,

Thank you for sharing this moment in time! I'm always left utterly speechless and dumbfounded by the unfathomable brilliance and irreproachable intellect of this glittering jewel; this bastard progeny of a primate. My I.Q. has just been raised by 0.0000000^ of a percent!

Alan Grayson speaks the truth as Democrats see truth. Unmodified truth is a very dangerous thing within the collective and must be used sparingly if at all. To quote a great man, "Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking" - Don Vito Corleone.

hummm, I think I should wisely ditto Comrade Whinny, instead of repeating. He has a way with a phrase, does he not.

Proletariat Grayson is also the Democrat who pointed out that all Rethuglicans want sick people to die. Which reminds me, I read in the Gulag Gazette that Grayson was struck ill - should we consider a Goodbye car Get Well card?

Comrade Comrade, Unmodified Truth™ is the Current Truth of the Day ™ is it not? Which reminds me, I best go check for the Daily Memo ™ before the Newest Daily Memo ™ arrives.

For some strange and possibly pathological reason, I happened to save this cartoon from last year-

I ah, that is the comrade of which I was speaking. (does he always drag his knuckles on the ground????)

Comrade Grayson is a truthful man. That's why I choose to have him as my insurance agent.

geico-caveman.jpg

His uni-brow is most equal. And I resent the disparaging term knuckle dragging. The proper term is knuckle walking (as coined by Jane Goodall). Bipedalist bigotry will not be tolerated.

Why, Comrade Bufoon, I had no idea comrade Grayson sold insurance too. What a busy man he must be, creating bills to squash capitalism, lying expose Rethuglicans and selling insuracne. Very impressive.

Comrade Whoopie, I believe "knuckle dragging" is as much a gloriously enlightened terminology as the less interesting "knuckle walking". Do you a predisposed bigotry against draggers? Are you also homophobic challenged by the wordage? Should I Must I report you to the Taxing Queen, Barney Fife Frank??

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Why, Comrade Bufoon, I had no idea comrade Grayson sold insurance too. What a busy man he must be, creating bills to squash capitalism, lying expose Rethuglicans and selling insuracne. Very impressive.

If ever there were a candidate for a same sex marriage reality show, Comrade Grayson would certainly get the last rose...