All cultures are equivalent, comrade

[img]/images/Fat_Lady_Sings_Europe_Refugees_notext'.jpg[/img]

Coming to a sharia-compliant muslim community hear YOU, praise be our glorious leader, President Obeyme! Wiederholen Sie Nach: "Singen ist verboten."

Muslim Tells Man Singing Is Anti-Islam, Things Get Ugly When He Didn't Stop

And there lies the difference between Afghanistan (coming soon to a European country near you) and yogurt.

Most yogurt has a live culture.

NukkinFutz.jpg

Fox villages are part of another culture we need to adhere to as well as squirrel villages.

Sec. of State, Lurch issued a statement : “There's something different about what happened from Paris, and I think everybody would feel that," Lurch said in dungeon, according to a transcript of his remarks. "There was a sort of particularized focus and even a legitimacy — a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, OK, he's really angry because of singing. This was not absolutely indiscriminate. It was to aggrieve one particular sense of wrong. It was to kill a man for singing to his wife” he continued. “I think we can all take a little time to understand that. I mean, obviously, behaving in a loving and respectful manner towards a woman is a terrible insult to the religion of peace and to the prophet - Peace be upon Him.”

Here's where German culture appears more equal to the detriment of the non-alcoholic Muslim culture...