All Recordings of Law Enforcement Violate Health Privacy

People's Militia Police: All Recordings of Law Enforcement Cause Police Stress, Violate Medical Privacy

Dear Comrades,

The Committee for State Security, which supervises the Department of Social Justice and all law enforcement in the USSA, has issued this notice: under the Health Information Privacy Act passed by the People's Congress by unanimous vote of all the People's Deputies, any recordings of police action which cause law enforcement officials stress, may result in arrest and seizure of non-permitted recording equipment.

Because police officers often experience emotional stress on the job, and such stress is covered by Workmen's Compensation, stress is considered a medical condition that can be aggravated by recording. Furthermore, such recordings may capture confidential medical information, such as police officers experiencing stress. Therefore, release or publication of recording of police actions may violate the officers' rights to medical privacy.

Here is an example where officers, in dealing with a citizen, experienced stress and were forced to seize the recording equipment of a counter-revolutionary element:

Little Canada man videotaped sheriff's deputies, and got charged for it

Good citizens have compassion for the many medical difficulties law enforcement members suffer because of their difficult jobs, and so we owe them not only our complete cooperation, but also to not cause them anxiety by asking questions or attempting to document their activities.

Citizens who are incapable of sympathizing with their fellow workers and peasants are clearly suffering from Bourgeois tendencies that require re-education or possible detainment until they learn to be more compliant with the good order of the State.

Comrades, the Committee advises that similar concern should be shown for all State employees, and their medical privacy should be respected at all times. Do not attempt to record them.

Respect the Disabled! Do not record State employees!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Proletarian Red-nose

Komrade Nomenklatura, thank you for a wonderful article on the sufferings of our KGBpolice officials during their normal course of controllingfaithfully assisting the proletariat. Perhaps a ban on cameras and recording devices is something we must consider. Such video cameras are made for one thing only: Assaulting the KGB police. Therefore, they should naturally be classified as "Assault Cameras". We must immediately call for a total ban on all Assault Cameras and their accompaning "High-Capacity Film Cassettes".

I am sure all loyal Kube Komardes will join me in this effort.Forward to the cliff, where we can plunge into Utopia!!

Panzergrenadier wrote:Komrade Nomenklatura, thank you for a wonderful article on the sufferings of our KGBpolice officials during their normal course of controllingfaithfully assisting the proletariat. Perhaps a ban on cameras and recording devices is something we must consider. Such video cameras are made for one thing only: Assaulting the KGB police. Therefore, they should naturally be classified as "Assault Cameras". We must immediately call for a total ban on all Assault Cameras and their accompaning "High-Capacity Film Cassettes".

I am sure all loyal Kube Komardes will join me in this effort.Forward to the cliff, where we can plunge into Utopia!!

Agreed Comrade! Confiscation and termination of all unofficial recording instruments is the order of the day. I have personally done my duty. (NOTE: I did not take this photo. This photo was confiscated by proper authorities - I can prove it if necessary)

broken-camera.jpg