Allright comrades...who slipped this into

the OWS talking points???I enjoy a good joke just as much as the next beet picker, but really??

On a brighter side, at least it looks like the sleep deprivation and ration limitation are starting to work. These useful idiots heroic freedom fighters are now ready to chant any ol' line we feed 'em. Next, we need to convince these fine zombies to send all their trust fund money to the Cube. (Shouldn't be too difficult...you know what KKKapitalist pigs say about "fools and their money")

Viva La Revolution! We'll get it right this time, we promise!

Image Wow....these folks' cheese has done slipped clear off the cracker

100% Infidel wrote:Next, we need to convince these fine zombies to send all their trust fund money to the Cube. (Shouldn't be too difficult...you know what KKKapitalist pigs say about "fools and their money")

prog off You know, I think it would be amusing to see the collective fiddling with little red cubes - befuddled and amazed.
prog on Forget your selfish Kapitalist notions! Send cartonloads of People's Cubes to our comrades languishing on Wall Street. They are in need of entertainment! Those of us who can't be there in person (because we are working for our kapitalist slave masters), can be a part of the Kause with other generous efforts.

I am thinking we should all join ACORN to make a special tripage to NYC to sign these peoples up for voting. It is not looking good for dear leader and he'll need every degenerate... democrat voter we can find.

Wait, wait, wait 100% Infidel. You assume these scumbags folks have money in the first place.

Isn't the debate over about marriage? I thought we got rid of that archaic, rethgliKKKan institution on the basis of inequality amongst folks like these guys. Hey, if I want to spend the rest of my life with a goat and do the nasty in a public park in broad day light with neon signs saying "Look here boys and girls!", is that not my right to do so?