American War Ships Surround Site of Flight 370

Comrades,

I have obtained a pre-release copy of the [highlight=#FFFF99]May 9, 2014[/highlight] issue of The People's Daily direct from my deep forest sources in China. I'm providing this to you now so when the news breaks next month you'll be ready. Knowing the Current Truth™ before it happens should allow ample time to prepare adequate propaganda talking points. Good luck!

The Peoples Daily 5.jpg

(Xinhua) 17:09, May 9, 2014

Peoples Daily PERTH, Australia, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Chief Coordinator of the multinational search team hunting for the missing Malaysian flight MH370 confirmed that vessels from China had positively identified pulse signals from the ocean floor. Angus Houston, head of the Joint Agency Coordination Center ( JACC) told a press conference that he was immediately advised by the Chinese government about the "ping" picked up by the search vessel Haixun 01.

According to media reports, experts onboard the Haixun 01 detected a pulse signal on two occasions with a frequency of 37.5 kHz, which is the same as emitted by flight recorders. Houston told reporters Haixun 01 re-detected the signals for 90 seconds last week within just 2 km of the original detection made in April. Houston said he was "completely comfortable" with the level of information being provided by the Chinese government and was "very satisfied" with the level of consultation between the two countries.

Chinese authorities notified grieving relatives that the missing aircraft had been located and that recovery teams were on their way to the scene. But as they approached the crash site they were met by a dozen US warships preventing them from beginning their difficult task. Also, Chinese radar installations detected additional US war ships moving into the area over night.

Lawyers for our grieving families claim that Americans are preventing recovery of debris and bodies from the site to protect their capitalist company Boeing from lawsuits. Mr. Isu Yoo, lawyer for six women widowed in the tragedy, said; “The US Navy is secretly salvaging the remains of the aircraft and will remove all incriminating evidence to minimize their loss of profit. Human lives mean nothing to the capitalist. It's all about money.” Mr. Yoo went on to reminded us that he is working night and day to obtain a fair share of the settlement for his clients, and will accept no compensation until the case is resolved favorably.

So the Chinese found Mr. Ping?

I didn't know he was on the flight.

Tovarichi wrote:So the Chinese found Mr. Ping?

I didn't know he was on the flight.

Mr. Ping is from Pong Province. He was known by friends as Ping of Pong.

Mr. Ping or as Mr. Ping Pong is from the Pong Province located in the Ulie plateau

This entire story has my head spinning. Ping from Pong , warships, lawyers . . I need a translator with some worldly "horse sense" to help me understand what's going on here.

Comrade Red Walrus, you need a news interlociter, which would end your Kafkaesque problem. It would also help if you had progressive leanings.

The U.S. still has war ships?

Does our Dear Leader know that Comrade Chuck Hagel isn't doing his job?

trashmouth wrote:Comrade Red Walrus, you need a news interlociter, which would end your Kafkaesque problem. It would also help if you had progressive leanings.
Comrade Trashmouth,

Thanks for steering me in the right direction. After investing a few hours with my best friend and personal interlociter Super Vlad, it looks like I'm back on track. I don't know what got into me? Maybe it was the fifth of vodka I had for breakfast?

Comrade Red Walrus ....
I see that Vladimir Putin is respectfully shaking your hand.

Have you considered replacing John Kerry as our Secretary of State ?
I do believe that you'd be a definite improvement !

Lawyers for Boeing deny any responsibility and have been quoted as saying anyway ....

"What difference at this point does it make?"
debris-.jpg

UPDATE:

Indian Ocean Map.jpg

Well comrades, it started sooner than I'd expected. The plan is developing nicely, and soon we will be organizing Senate hearings to assign blame to Boeing and the Teabaggers. Such fun this will be! Be sure to have plenty of stuff to eat and drink ready as this unfolds.

RedFlagNews is reporting that as of April 4, leave travel TO Diego Garcia, the US military and intelligence base, is not authorized.

The notice was posted on the Diego Garcia Passenger Terminal Facebook page.

Located in the Indian Ocean, Diego Garcia is described by defense observers as the “best-kept secret in the navy”. The base is loaded with advanced observation and detection equipment which should have facilitated the search of the Malaysian airlines plane MH370.

Is MH370 – or evidence of what happened to the plane – being housed there?