AmeriKKKa's Next Top Anchor!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!

We have a wonderful new Reality Television Show to amuse the masses!

See if YOU have what it takes to become a News Anchor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTOap2o ... detailpage

The competition will be cut throat.

Beware! Failure to perform may hold dire consequences!

More Bread! More Circuses!

This just in:
Covert operatives are ordered to volunteer to infiltrate and ensure the outcome. A correct-thinker must win. For the people!

Tovarisch Raum, the concept is delightful (particularly the advancement of bread and circuses), but Andrew is pointing out too much truth for proles or Progs to handle obviously a Tea-rrorist Racist!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Redumdimski wrote:Tovarisch Raum, the concept is delightful (particularly the advancement of bread and circuses), but Andrew is pointing out too much truth for proles or Progs to handle obviously a Tea-rrorist Racist!

You are Korrekt. But...Herr Klavan serves a purpose in the advancement of the Progressive movement... You may better understand once you have completed your re-education.

Barack Obama is America's anchor.

BTW, in what sense are we using the word "anchor" here?

This gives me an idea for a column. What would Dan say? For instance weather prognosticators seriously over estimated the severity of hurricane Irene, but ...

dan would say.jpg

Or when reporting on the economic hit NYC business took from the mistakes of closing because of scientific sensationalism:

dan would say2.jpg

Or upon heard that Mugabe gave refuge to Gaddafi:

dan would say3.jpg

Great work, Comrade Raum but confound it....how does this fellow Klavan get so much modern equipment for his offices???

We need to confiscate this wealth and spread it to the People....particularly the People's Cube where we continue to work out of Red Square's garage with a calculator, newsprint, and an easel. We need to put this man on show trial; once he's safely in the gulagonce justice is swiftly served, perhaps we can raid his warehousewe will surely be victorious, and by all rights such equipment will belong to us. It is for the children, after all.

office 1.gif

office 2.gif
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 8/29/2011, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Grammar. Grammar always told me to double check my posts.

Does Professor Klavan write for the Peoples Cube?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Tovarichi wrote:Does Professor Klavan write for the Peoples Cube?

Herr Klavan is indeed a deep sleeper agent for the Party in the Tea-rrorist movement. That is why you have to listen to the deeper meaning buried in his RethugliKKKan rantings... You will always find a twinge of Progressive wisdom there.

Which is why select videos of his may be featured herein -- from time to time -- without fear of denouncement.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Princess:

Please put in a redistribution request in triplicate with an accompanying memorandum of justification (your obvious curves place you under some type of approved victimhood status, I am sure) and allow six to eight weeks for a Party Removals Team to comply... The show trial of the guity parties is prefunctory.

I am a bit miffed as to why you believe a calculator, newsprint press and easel in a garage are inadequate to the job... Many apparatchiks do just fine with an abbacus, carved wooden blocks, and bits of charcoal and tree bark....some located in leaky port-o-johns....others in open fields.

You seem a bit flush with equipment by comparison. Hmmmmm.....

Ahhh the Princess's equipment!!! It's, well, my-- look at the time!

You know Tovarichi, I'm beginning to think my equipment could use a tune up, or at least some adjusting.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Princess Nookie wrote:You know Tovarichi, I'm beginning to think my equipment could use a tune up, or at least some adjusting.

I should caution you, Princess... Remarks like that in the World of Next Tuesday might be misconstrued as an unwelcome advance by some.

Perhaps I should enroll you in the Party's mandatory bi-weekly Sexual Harrassment course.

GM 2.jpg
I've heard a rumor that some princess needed adjusting .
In the meantime, pick a card ............

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
Princess Nookie wrote:You know Tovarichi, I'm beginning to think my equipment could use a tune up, or at least some adjusting.

I should caution you, Princess... Remarks like that in the World of Next Tuesday might be misconstrued as an unwelcome advance by some.

You are exactly korrekt here, Comrade Raum. In the Mooslim World of Next Tuesday™, such a remark would not only win you a free Burqa Bag™, but a Sharia-compliant genitalio-botomy.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Corporeal Whinny wrote:

You are exactly korrekt here, Comrade Raum. In the Mooslim World of Next Tuesday™, such a remark would not only win you a free Burqa Bag™, but a Sharia-compliant genitalio-botomy.

Now, now...Comrade Whinny... I do not think we need to resort to any action quite so drastic...especially in Princess Nookie's case... As you can see by her curvaceous.. er, "features" she most assuradly bleongs to some form of protected victim class...

I feel certain that a little training is all that will be necessary.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Now, now...Comrade Whinny... I do not think we need to resort to any action quite so drastic...especially in Princess Nookie's case... As you can see by her curvaceous.. er, "features" she most assuradly bleongs to some form of protected victim class...

I feel certain that a little training is all that will be necessary.

Yes, you're right, Comrade Raum. I may have sounded a little "drastic" in that comment. In my zeal to comply with the cutting edge progressive Zeitgeist, I was merely reflecting my overwhelming enthusiasm for the spirit Comrade Andre Carson (Black Mooslim - IN) has shown with his accurate assessment of House Tea-orrists.

From "365 Ways to drive a Liberal Crazy" at Human Events-

[attachment=0]365_ways[1].jpg[/attachment]
No. 243 of 365

Praise the "Burqa" as a truly great symbol of female liberation.

Say you've always respected the notion that it's a woman's inalienable right to go out in public dressed like a tent. [/b]

Comrade Vlad,

I'm just wondering if the Burqa Bag™is really one of those less-talked about inventions of The Goracle to 'microwave' women in a GREEN sort of way by use of solar energy. To wit: a 105F day wearing the "All Inclusive" version of the Burqa Bag™ in black.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Comrade Vlad,

I'm just wondering if the Burqa Bag™is really one of those less-talked about inventions of The Goracle to 'microwave' women in a GREEN sort of way by use of solar energy. To wit: a 105F day wearing the "All Inclusive" version of the Burqa Bag™ in black.

Yanno what "Smokey the Bear"- This reminds me of that forest fire survival tent they invented in the 1960's. It was made out of some sort of aluminized heat resistant material.

I went looking for a picture of one-

03500e0h[1].jpg

It doesn't look like they make them any more.

Frankly the first thing I thought of was they looked way too much like the aluminum foil you put over the turkey to make him roast better.

Maybe that's why the idea never took off so great?

Please refer to BurqaBarn, the classic, all-time favorite, award winningly equal post on ThePeoplesCube.
Or you may wish to form your own Burqa Elimination Brigade. Tip
Yes, this is a last resort, scorched earth, ethnic cleansing deployment so use with care.

suiza.jpg

Perhaps I should enroll you in the Party's mandatory bi-weekly Sexual Harrassment course.

Hmmm, sounds interesting!

Oh, I thought you said "bisexual harrassment" course. Never mind.

Anyway, what kind of "training" did you have in mind?