An Accessory for the Made Prog

Apparently some of our former Komrads from the now defunct DDR have infiltrated the ranks of German firearms manufacturer Walther. Their clever, yet shameless attempt to slip one by the upper management have been a great success! The recently announced CCCP handgun is a must have for the Made Prog. (I someday hope to among their ranks.) I know we profess to hate guns (spit spit) but we all know that we hate guns unless they are OUR guns. (I won't tell anybody.)

Behold the Walther CCCP!
[attachment=0]Gun_CCCP.jpg[/attachment]You KNOW you want one.

Armed with the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

Komrade Red Salmon, rejoice....we can also celebrate the birth of the Kalashnikov factory here in the good old USSSA, located in rural Pennsyltucky. Yes, komrade, AK-47's are now being made right here and are sold not only as assault rifles but shotguns as well. In fact they also offer a sexy curved banana style high capacity magazine ( the ComoShumer clip ) with 30 rounds. Yes, Komrade, despite all the bureaucratic roadblocks, somehow guns are still falling into the hands of law abiding citizens.
However, I have been told by anonymous officials that the new
Chuck Heston “ Gun Free Zone “ signs will be available and that the
new zones will be extended to encompass all fifty states.

Most Equal Trashmouth,

I have been a fan of the Russian made Kalashnikov product line for a long time. In addition to my trusty AKM in 7.62 x 39 I have one chambered in .308 and one in 12 gauge. The 12 gauge AK is my "Going Into The Woods" gun. I get some funny looks from some of the other hikers, but for some reason they stick close once they run across some bear scat or actually see one. I am glad the The Kalashnikov Group has followed through on their promise to bring production of the real McCoy to the USSA.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" Mao

Armed with the Current Truth ™ ,

Red Salmon

I would not trust those slide serrations in a combat situation. Too round at the edges.

Mind you, in a combat situation there should already be a round chambered.

I like what I see, but I'm concerned that it will separate into independent and sovereign parts, join NATO, and turn against my ways.

I prefer to be loaded for bear too but I also keep a few knives on my person. I always have one in my boot. (You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't make her paranoid). I do have an AK on my wish list.

I'd love a Barrett M107. And a GT-R lol. That's it.

Komrades! These tools are only allowed if you are an apparatchik for The State ™ [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]!