An evident idolizing is apparent

Evil and obviously racist sources are trying to draw parallel between our great leader and this very white and less than a real man, almost feminine character. Fortunately the IRS is already auditing the responsible parties. FORWARD

ObamaPeewee.jpg

Comrade Hun, I am confident that even the lowest-information voter will not believe a word of what they hear in this obviously contrived attempt at visual agitation. The LIVs will know this because they will have been reminded by the MSM that: there is no television program yet called "Pee-Wee's Whitehouse"; our Dearest Leader has not yet been arrested for indecent exposure in an adult theater; and, most importantly, our O'liness would never ignore the rule of law and common sense by riding His girly bicycle without an appropriate CPSC approved, tested and mandated helmet. After all, that melon [oops, racist] noggin of his contains the national treasure which is His Brain. The IRS, not to mention the SS (secret service, not to be confused with that other SS), NSA, FBI, CIA and select LGBTABCXYZ groups will make quick work of the persons responsible for the comparative outrage. Hopefully, The One Himself™ will not learn about this defamation on the news.

OPeewee2.JPG

In Normandy, using his bicycle riding skills as a show of daring, Comrade Obama showed everyone that he is just as manly as the next president. He also showed his genius by chewing gum and riding his sissy classic bicycle in circles around Super-Putin.

Red Walrus wrote:In Normandy, using his bicycle riding skills as a show of daring, Comrade Obama showed everyone that he is just as manly as the next president. He also showed his genius by chewing gum and riding his sissy classic bicycle in circles around Super-Putin.

Comrade W,

You left out the playing-card-in-the-spokes motor! (once again I find myself referencing an obscurity from a bygone era - why?) Even Dear Leader may have no idea how impressed Putin would have been by the powerful roar of His motorbike! Oh, well...another opportunity lost.

Captain, from what I hear, Comrade Obama was on his way to the playing card shop and somehow got into a minor mishap with the local bicyclists. Go figure right? They all got into Dear Leader's way.

I have been watching Pee Wee's Whitehouse since the 1st episode when Great Leader realized he could not only rent out nights in the Lincoln Bedroom like his predecessor but actually sell the Whitehouse. The garage sale scene was hilarious especially when Opal tried to kiss him but he kissed Captain Carl instead and Captain Carl was so startled he knocked over the bust of Martin Luther King. Awkward. The next episode was almost as funny when Great Leader who has a fear of guns ordered them all out of the Whitehouse and his Friend Smiley Holder sent them all to Mexico. What a hoot.

I'll bet Putin never did this?!
putin-never-did-this.jpg

Oops... close enough!

putin-did-this.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

I'll bet Putin never did this?!
obamabike.jpg

Estimable Comrade Putout, I am forced to disagree. I believe that, if polled, 3 out of 4 comrades would agree that Putin has "put it to Obama unconventionally" more than once.

Comrade Walrus, you are making me laugh so hard that I am spraying catnip all over my keyboard.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
KOMRADES!

I must remind you all of the prevailing hazards to Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) in as such as he appears to follow the patterns of Pee-Wee Herman as an apparent role model...

You may recall that Pee-wee was arrested in 1991 for indecent exposure in an adult theater in Sarasota, Florida. Is anyone here at the Cube aware of White House plans for a trip to Sarasota?

If there is a golf course, its on the schedule...

Will Dear Leader go to Sarasota? Yes, but only if the show starts when nap time is over at 10:30 AM...