An Important Message for the Chairman....Chairperson

Image Testing.... testing.... testing 1, 2, 3. Peoples Technician 568, you better hope you have this thing fixed this time or I can assure you, there will be Hillary to pay!

Chairman, yes, you will always be "the Man" to me Meow. I hate to disturb you Meow, but there is no one else that I dare trust with this other than you. Well, there are others I could trust I am sure... but there is no other comrade that has the depth of experience in such matters as this that you possess.

This evening I was inspecting this bag of contirbutions that er.... came into my possession, checking it for drugs, vodka, or other contraband to ensure it's contents were as described on the invoice before forwarding it on to the Obama campaign. While doing so, the white address tag below fell off, and as I was trying to reattach it, I discovered the yellow tag it was attached to. Needless to say, I was shocked! All four paws were shaking in rage just seeing the name. After 2 or 4 hours of drinking chilled vodka, smoking some PeoplesHerb™, smelling the cash, and having a massage from some local talent, I finally calmed down enough to decide what I had to do. Of course you came to mind immediately.

In this collective haze, I realized that I may have stumbled upon the most treacherous sabotage since the Alger Hiss frameup! There is nothing so low that Bush and the VRWC can not sink to Meow! I believe that Bush is actively working toward Obama's victory! Why? Because he knows that if either Obama or his second choice McCain wins, then history will look back at the Bush years as the last of the good times for the US, the glow that historians will place upon his presidency compared to what will happen should either Obama or McCain win. You see where I am going with this Meow? We simply have to bring the Empress back! We can not let them get away with this! We must do all we can to nominate the Many Titted Empress! The one candidate that Bush knows will make his years look as they should, dark, evil, and full of misery.

With that said Meow, I am giving this bag to you. I know you know how to put it to the best use, to help the Empress mount her return! This is the complete bag less a small sample I have taken the liberty to remove to have the lab test to ensure the bills are genuine, test for hidden poisons etc. I will of course return this "sample" as soon as possible.

Thank you Chair.... Meow, for your time.

Y, having Empress Hillary lead the motherland will bring glorious changes to us all! Just think, an entire nation of workers dressed identically in pastel pantsuits! It would be like being on the Starship Enterprise only with a gay Captain Kirk! And the chance to be put on a waiting list interminably for free health care would be icing on the cake! Kudos, Marshall, for your service in discovering this plot! As a reward, maybe Party will let you keep some of that vodka. Or, has that bus already sailed maybe....

Even now, our beloved MTE is plotting her comeback with Natasha, her devil-cat:

I can attest to Natasha's aptitude for such an assignment serving beneath Her Empress: she was my first wife, and she serves as proof that bitches come in all species. My sources within the Empress' camp have alerted me that serious mischief will be afoot (or is it 'apaw') at the convention. Bring your camera, boxcutters and rubber hoses...there's gonna be a catfight!

Ahhh this clears many questions up. Messiah gets the heave-ho, the Empress moves in for the kill.....Brilliant.....

Personally I think it is a plant. The Obamessiah, even with his record-setting contributions, is still out of cash. You cannot <i>believe</i> how much it takes to keep the self-regarding socially responsible in chablis.

These are all good comments Comrades.... but just for the record...Peoples Technician 568 has decided to do his part for the Party as a necro voter who happens to work as a bridge foundation. This cone of silence seems to have some bugs in the technology.

Ah, Pupovich. You have necrovoters who work as bridge foundations? Here in the desert they inspect the bottom of abandoned wells. All the time. Funny how they seem not to need air. Or food. Or water. But they still vote and get paid.

I like that.

Polls aren't looking good, Comrades. And those PUMA broads have raised a lot of money Oops! I said broads again. What I meant to say was that the PUMA ladies – who are all wonderful in their own special and unique little way – are collectively raising a piss load of cash and injecting it into the one we knew only as HRC. As a spineless coward this current situation troubles me, Comrades.

On one hand we have the Messiah. On the other we have HRC. Comrades, the bitch can't be put down – she literally owns the DNC convention DESPITE the Messiah's attempts to shutdown Clinton Inc. and relocate the Party apparatus to Mayor Daley's neck of the woods. I say we throw the Messiah under the bus if Hillary and her mercenaries at the Clinton Convention manage to “upset” the festivities and the spirit of unity.

No, It won't be my head on the chopping block come November, Comrades – will it be yours? Choose wisely, Comrades… Choose wisely.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Ah, Pupovich. You have necrovoters who work as bridge foundations? Here in the desert they inspect the bottom of abandoned wells. All the time. Funny how they seem not to need air. Or food. Or water. But they still vote and get paid.

I like that.

That is the true Progressive Platform Commissar... if you need more water, then drill more wells where the abandoned ones are. We need more dry holes!

Chairperson Meow, as usual your assessment it right on the money.... speaking of which...er....did I forget to mention that there was more than one bag that came with this shipment?

This bag has been cleared by my Security officers as well. I know you will make good use of it for the Campaign.... I still strongly suspect that it is Bush-Chaney cabal behind this money going to Obama... they fear the HRC more than anything.

Who wouldn't fear the HRC? When she dies I intend to pour four cement trucks full of concrete on her and even then I won't sleep soundly.

Chairperson Punchenko wrote:I say we throw the Messiah under the bus if Hillary and her mercenaries at the Clinton Convention manage to “upset” the festivities and the spirit of unity.

No, It won't be my head on the chopping block come November, Comrades – will it be yours? Choose wisely, Comrades… Choose wisely.

I have always been for HRC and not B_O.
I have always been for B_O and not HRC.
How could it be otherwise for a [re]educated party loyalist?
After the coronation, I will be in the short line for beets and cabbages here at the razor-wire manufacturing collective no matter what.

Red Bubba, when you know that when you're kissing an ass you're also best situated to put a knife in the back, you will be eligible for promotion.

Now Commissar....I certainly kissed a comrades' butt a few times, but would I ever put a knife to their back? Shovel or ice axe's are the more traditional means.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Who wouldn't fear the HRC? When she dies I intend to pour four cement trucks full of concrete on her and even then I won't sleep soundly.

Eloquently said, as always...salute!

P.S. Dont forget the rebar.

Private Pravda, once at Rancho del Rio Grande Our Many Titted Empress was drunk, again, on the blood of blonde Republican virgin girls and started craving iron. So she dug <i>through</i> my vault with a 6" concrete sump just to get at the rebar in it.

The cement though made her cough. That's why I left out the rebar. The iron reminds her of the blood of blond virgin Republican girls.

One can well imagine her thirst right now, having made a strategic retreat from the race..but come next week, as that movie title said, There Will Be Blood. My guess is she will be craving for Type 0 bama.

Yes, entirely possible. Know that nothing can slake her thirst.

Gulp! A most disturbing thought just darkened my morning.... Could Hillary's unquenching thirst be the explanation for Premier Betty's absence?

This is most distressing indeed...

By the way, Marshal, if one of those bags of green came my way, I might forget your previous disparaging remarks. Did I mention our forces are currently engaged in a training exercise near your dacha?

Have a nice day...

General Mousey-Tongue, is that you on the <i>west</i> of his dacha?

Come now my foolish commissar and General Cat.... my dacha is in Louisiana in case you have forgotten....so I do hope you remembered to bring your armored bateaus. Oh, and you do know how to tame gators I hope? BTW General Cat, you do know this is Cat Season down here? But I am sure those God fearing, beer drinking, gun toting cajuns will be most impressed with your uniform. What is that splashing sound I hear? Oh. guess those gators found something tasty.

Dear Marshal Pupovich,

That splashing is the bateaux which I have commandeered to support my troops.

Do not be afraid, dear Marshal. You will so enjoy your time along the Caspian Sea. It's where the very best ThoughtCriminals go.

Excellent, Commissar...the strategy and tactics have worked brilliantly. Sun Tsu would have included a chapter on our exploits in his classic The Art of War had he lived to see the day. And to think that most in the collective think a 'pincer movement' is merely one of the MTE's favorite pleasures.

As for gun-toting Cajuns, my dear Marshal, they never learned Beijing-style street warfare: never bring a squirrel gun to a firefight with an armored division!

And to think this unpleasantness, including your spoiled crawfish steamed in cheap domestic beer, is all because you couldn't part with one teensy-weensy case of cash...

General, perhaps we ought to cut the Marshal some slack. I have heard that despite his groveling and his submission he's mean in the clinches. In fact once I was making up a party list for the MTE and had posited Pup's name--this was before your posting to the collective, you understand.

She'd approved Meow--"Just lock up the valuables, Theocritus." Like she had to tell me that? And Laika: "Don't let her pee on my clothing."

"Of course not, Empress," like anyone could tell.

"And Nansky? Maybe I can fish some coins out of the cracks in her face."

And then Pupovich, thinking that his groveling might get me a breather.

"That son of a bitch!? No. He looked me in the eye. Do you understand? <i>He looked me in the eye</i>."

And he didn't turn to stone.

So maybe we better think about this.

First a few points...

General Cat.... did I forget to mention that I hunt cats with baited porch, even when they are out of season. I have a good attorney. Then, just when I was considering to what command I might offer you should I officially recognize your alleged rank, you blow it completely for any hope of war strategy, in particular armor. Just how far do you think your tanks would make it? To paraphrase your own foolish remark.... Don't bring armor to a fight on the bayou. For Lenin's sake, don't they even provide topographical maps for your gaggle of cats.

Commissar Theocritus. I am still laughing at the thought of a Texican in a batteau on a Louisiana bayou.

But you are absolutely correct.... I well remember when Hillary said that.

Very good, Marshal...you didn't take the bait. You detected my feignt, but too bad. The cash would have come in handy. By the way, always remember we cats are not pack animals such as you; we never travel in gaggles!

Commissar Theocritus, my apprecition for your tentative support is as genunine as your sincere affection for our MTE.

General wrote:Commissar Theocritus, my apprecition for your tentative support is as genunine as your sincere affection for our MTE.
Very good. I see you being elevated to the Politburo shortly. Or the city room of <i>The New York Times</i>.

I would prefer death to the latter, Commissar! I already completed a re-education as a TV and entertainment editor, and cannot walk that path again.

But to change the subject, how about Slow Joe Biden gettting picked by the Obamessiah, eh? (starts to perspire ever so slightly under Mao cap)

I love it. The Obamessiah will steal our wallets and the Biden will steal our words. A perfect match.

i only worry that his hair plugs will be contagious.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Very good. I see you being elevated to the Politburo shortly. Or the city room of <i>The New York Times</i>.

Commissar, I was just trying to decide what forces I was going to put under "General Cat" after promoting him into the circle.... then he once again displayed the all too over used photoshop slanders of yours truly, topped off by his display of a lack of military strategy and situational awareness. Missed opportunities Commissar... missed opportunities. In fact, given General Cat's history of missed opportunities, I am beginning to suspect that his a a closet Republican! What other explanation can there be? Only a republican or a republican clone could have so many missed opportunities on their record.

Really, Pupovich? I thought it a fetching dress myself. Not <i>quite</i> a tutu; that would have been a touch to much.

Even if we were to presume, falsely, that it was good.... it is getting passe from over use.

Because Commissar, we are talking about a cat.... how can you shame such a creature? No matter how bizarre or deviant said costume would be, the cat would no doubt love it.

Er, Pupovich, I've never yet seen a cat eat its own shit. Like a dog.

You haven't seen the cats I have seen. But enough of this speciesism. All I can say about Gen Cat is missed opportunities....

This is about as disturbing as the time the Motherland didn't go to nuclear war with Amerika! We should of bombed the crap out of those pigs! Great Stalin's Ghost in the Afterlife! Hillary must act now!