An obvious propaganda stunt from Alaska

Dear Leader has a new fight on his hands posterior according to some Alaskan rogue politician who is trying to intentionally harm Dear Leader's legacy. Trying to be thorn in the "posterior"? Ha!

Forward!

Vulnerable Dem Sen. Mark Begich Now Running On An Anti-Obama Platform, “I'll Be A Thorn In His Ass”…

MarkBegich.jpg

Comrade Hun,

Comrades in North Pole, AK know Begich is capable of treachery. In 2009 he hobby-lobbied the Postal Service to keep a program allowing volunteers in North Pole to answer children's letters to Santa. That's right! Santa! <choke...> Dear Leader's team of character assassins lawyers can easily liquidate neutralize deal with Begich!

Comrade Begich is such a prankster. The Republic of Alaskan People will re-elect Comrade Begich with a resounding majority. The Rethuglicans are cooperating by preparing to run a candidate with the distinct accomplishment of losing a Senatorial election to someone whose name didn't appear on the ballot.

Considering the outstanding 100% party line voting record of Comrade Begich and the grand total of zero new permits or leases for oil drilling in the Alaskan People's Republic, I'm sure this is all in good fun.

Maintaining the Current Truth in the Tropical North,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Comrade Begich is such a prankster. The Republic of Alaskan People will re-elect Comrade Begich with a resounding majority. The Rethuglicans are cooperating by preparing to run a candidate with the distinct accomplishment of losing a Senatorial election to someone whose name didn't appear on the ballot.

Considering the outstanding 100% party line voting record of Comrade Begich and the grand total of zero new permits or leases for oil drilling in the Alaskan People's Republic, I'm sure this is all in good fun.

Maintaining the Current Truth in the Tropical North,

Red Salmon

Comrad Salmon,

How come you don't swim for Senator? We do not have anything fishy in congress and there are no representatives for all waterbreather kind.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Hun,

Comrades in North Pole, AK know Begich is capable of treachery. In 2009 he hobby-lobbied the Postal Service to keep a program allowing volunteers in North Pole to answer children's letters to Santa. That's right! Santa! <choke...> Dear Leader's team of character assassins lawyers can easily liquidate neutralize deal with Begich!

Of all the religious symbols...Santa is the most capitalist! He's the biggest capitalist in the BIBLE!!!!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Hun,

Of all the religious symbols...Santa is the most capitalist! [highlight=#FFFF99]He's the biggest capitalist in the BIBLE!!!![/highlight]

Stealing children's minds! I think Bush had something to do with this letter writing scheme.

Santa-Claus-cash.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Stealing children's minds! I think Bush had something to do with this letter writing scheme.

The Bush's administration denies playing any role in Mr.Begich's letter writing process. However a picture has surfaced on social media proving it otherwise.
We do love the word right before the word "media".......
Our experts have found the picture to be authentic yet again proving the lies and deception of damn gun toting aggressors.
Forward!

Begich Santa letter.jpg

Most Equal Hammer and Loupe,

I am unfit for political office in the USSA. I possess no taste for the posterior of others. Then there is my dearth of desire to control others. Finally there is my lack of tolerance for the abject stupidity delightful personality aspects of others.

I hereby denounce myself for my lack of tolerance. I'll go get my shovel and report to the Peoples of Alaska Railroad Station for re-education.

Red Salmon

Not so, Comrade Salmon !

That shovel was assigned to you by the People's Republic.

The State has always, and will always, own the shovel.... NOT YOU !

We will be watching you closely.

And have a good day. That's not a request.

Most equal avatar there, comrade Red Salmon...

Tovarichi,

If credit is allowed, then it is due to the Most Esteemed Comrade Putout. My avatar is of her design and creation. She has my eternal devotion. I would be grateful, but as Comrade Stalin said, "Gratitude is a disease of dogs." And I'm a fish.

Comrade Krasnodar,

You state: The State has always, and will always, own the shovel.... NOT YOU!

I must disagree. The State most certainly owns me also. The shovel and I come as a State owned set. As far as my day goes, any day controlled by the State is a good day.

On to the re-education camp!

Red Salmon

Vulnerable Dem Sen. Mark Begich Now Running On An Anti-Obama Platform, “I'll Be A Thorn In His Ass”…

Well, Senator, if you really want to be a thorn in Obama's ass, you might have to ask Reggie Love to get out of the way.

Red Salmon wrote:Tovarichi,

If credit is allowed, then it is due to the Most Esteemed Comrade Putout. My avatar is of her design and creation. She has my eternal devotion. I would be grateful, but as Comrade Stalin said, "Gratitude is a disease of dogs." And I'm a fish.

Comrade Krasnodar,

You state: The State has always, and will always, own the shovel.... NOT YOU!

I must disagree. The State most certainly owns me also. [highlight=#ffff99]The shovel and I come as a State owned set[/highlight]. As far as my day goes, any day controlled by the State is a good day.

On to the re-education camp!

Red Salmon

Comrade Salmon,

I would have bet (if I had money, which I don't cause I spent it all on something) that you grow your beets hydroponically and never use a shovel. (or a watering can) Am I way off in my reasoning here, or are you hoarding shovels for resale to land proles? If I'm right about this don't worry. I can usually keep a secret. Usually.

Comrade Captain Craptek,

You would be surprised how useful a shovel can be around The People's Aquaculture Collective #148. The shovel is also a plus when preparing the stream bed for spawning. I don't go anywhere whithout it.

Red Salmon