And yet again another deserter!

Comrades. We have to stop the spreading of the truth imperialist lies once and for all. All options are on the table. Use whatever necessary force you feel is justified in the name of guarding the great unwashed innocent unsuspecting victims of capitalism.

FORWARD!!!!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This ratigan is walking a thin line. He did ultimately spare Dear Leader though, sort of.

Another old white guy complaining about his future. An obvious case of senile dementia coupled with an anger management problem. The sick son of a bitch poor fella needs to be reeducated immediately, then sent to prison a rest home for a short stint, let's say 20 years?

The-HUN wrote:Comrades. We have to stop the spreading of the truth imperialist lies once and for all. All options are on the table. Use whatever necessary force you feel is justified in the name of guarding the great unwashed innocent unsuspecting victims of capitalism.
FORWARD!!!!

Poor, deluded Dildo Rat Dylan Ratigan. He thinks Dear Leader wants to stop the financial blood letting. But, he is cute when he feigns anger - isn't he? Lean Forward Dylan, and enjoy it while you can.

He's feeding 0bama's plan to get rid of congress. Don't buy the koolaid

To save some time... I denounce myself.

Yes, Comrade Darski. That troublesome, tiresome, annoying congress thingie. It will be so much easier to spend us into oblivion when Dear Leader assumes the role of Appropriator-in-Chief.

Captain Craptek wrote:Yes, Comrade Darski. That troublesome, tiresome, annoying congress thingie. It will be so much easier to spend us into oblivion when Dear Leader assumes the role of Appropriator-in-Chief.
Image Hasn't he already? It seems he can break the "law of the land" at his discretion giving his union buddies, and friendly companies a break on ACA no? He is a ruler not a leader by all means.
Image I must renounce myself too. It's one of those days I guess.....
FORWARD!

Comrade Hun - BE ADVISED: Dear Leader can only break balls, not laws.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Hun - BE ADVISED: Dear Leader can only break balls, not laws.
I am standing korrekted Captain!

breakingballs.jpg

This subversive poor fellow needs a Jiffy Lobo to spend a little time with Comrade Nurse Ratched.

Ratched2.jpg

He'll regain his composure (and other body parts) after a trip to the People's gulag, but he was thoughtful enough to give due homage to the glorious Democrats which he did not to the Rethugs.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Boy, he really had me until "he should say 'your Congress is bought!'" I doubt even Obama could say with a straight face that someone other than him is bought & sold.