Angelic Obama!

Most loyal Comrades,

This top secret private accurate, un-retouched photo of fearless dearless Leader, is being published for the very first time, here in the People's Cube.

Does He or does He not look like an glorious angel?! Is this not an unabridged, definite, accurate proof that "He is the One we've been waiting for™" ?!

bo ang.jpg

We are privileged to be among the first 100,000 or so, to view this most viewable glorious photo of the One!

Use your optics and enjoy!

*please note, tissues and hankies will be sold for $2.50 ...$5.75 $8.00 each while supplies last. Money collected might will be divided equally among the most equal of the Collective.

**Transactions are not tax deductible. We all must do our part to help benevolent government!!

*** Anyone able to post more accurate photos, proving the glorious One is indeed, the Glorious One, will receive a discounted discount on tissues and hankies!

I knew it! But wouldn't these wings imply he isn't G-D? I'm confused now, is he the messiah, G-D or an angel?

Or is he simply all things to all mortal beings?

He is obviously an ANGELIC GOD! Who is to say, Allaha Allah god does not have wings?! We need Mohammad to make this more clearly clear, to all of us, do we not?

You must face east & pray to the Obamessiah 12x per day or Biden will spite you!

The first Obama, that Jesus guy, called St. Peter the "rock" of the church, the foundation upon which all else rests.

Obama is our rock!

Image But in this case, he is the heavy weight pulling us down to the bottom of the ocean.

Wings or not... he is failing falling fast.

obama-falls1.jpg

I have such pride for all your submission!! (do not let me forget to apply that discount, ya'hear?)

Image Alfred, I laughed so hard my side hurt.

Fraulein,

Despite being consumed one limb at a time while in my swamp full of alligators, I must briefly pause to pose the following queston: How could anyone doubt the Christianity of the Messiah?

--Thought-Crime Warden

I was sure I saw a Joe Biden image in my scrambled eggs this morning! It could have been salmonella.

scrambled-eggs.jpg

PS: Putout awesome as ever.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. Dear Leader has been very clear on this issue.
Geeezzzzz......

45603_154064874603962_100000013520856_498315_915938_n.jpg

Ye who dare mock the One will end up in Biden's bunk for all of eternity..............

But I'm confused now. Junior Messiah Joe Biden said in the above film clip that Dear Leader (blessed be his name) would CUT taxes? Why would he say that His All Mighty Worshipfulness (all hail him) would do something that all good progs know is the OPPOSITE of what makes a collective run smoothly and perfectly? Did Junior Comrade Biden mean to suggest that His Saintliness (saaaaaa-LUTE!) would even consider doing such a despicable deed? Doing something that George Bush (He who is responsible for everything bad that has happened since creation The Big Bang) did? Surely Junior Comrade B. wasn't suggesting that tax cuts were a GOOD thing to promise during a campaign, was he?

Comrade Comrade, I am pleased to see that you eat at our gulag smörgåsbord. As we like to say, "a surprise in every bite".... and that was certainly a surprise to us. My my that looks just like the vomit I cleaned off the gulag floor this very mornin..............
........... err, when did you say that was??

oh dear

Well, I must be running. I believe I left the car in gear.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:PS: Putout awesome as ever.

Thank you Comrade ThePeoplesComrade!

I was having trouble discerning Vice President Joe BiteMe in your plate of scrambled eggs.

I think I did recognize the one who should have been VP.

eggs1.jpg

I have scrambled eggs every morning for breakfast. I think it's time to try the pancakes. Or better yet, Obama's favorite, waffles.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Obama Dammit! Comrades!

The Obamassiah is HIGHER than the angels and does not require wings to levitate!

This photo -- as will be any Kenyan birth certificate the teabagging RethugliKKKans are likely to proffer -- is an obvious forgery meant to undermine His Divine authority.

OH! Loyal Comradette Put'n, what glorious, government unapproved eggery you have there! And it makes me want to go vote. How odd. Yes indeed, loyal prole Goldstein. And his awesomeness mandates wingery, haloarey and the such just so use, the lowly Collective, might gaze upon his greatest.

I had an image of the 72 Virgin Michelle's in my toast this morning. Then Pupovich came in, and ate it off the table before I could get a picture.

Bad dog! BAD! BAD DOG!

Me thinks you had some very bad beets and moldy rye bread.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Obama Dammit! Comrades!

The Obamassiah is HIGHER than the angels and does not require wings to levitate!

This photo -- as will be any Kenyan birth certificate the teabagging RethugliKKKans are likely to proffer -- is an obvious forgery meant to undermine His Divine authority.

YES! Yes Comrade! Divine Authority! That's the adoring title that escaped me!

Fraulein,

When I laid eyes upon the glorious Messiah's™ photo with wings, I had to drop to my knees (facing east of course) and bow down low and scream, "OBAMA-hu AKBAR!!!
[/b]

"Obama doesn't have to go to church because he would only be praying to himself."
~Jack Büt
The Peoples Ruminator

™ Dearest loyal comrade, I hope I will remember ""OBAMA-hu AKBAR!!!". Superduperoious! ™

(and we have no need for 'the One we've been waiting for' ™ to be bowing and praying to his own glorious-self, unless he is so inclined.)

Is Dear Leader Obama Christian (spit) God, Jewis (spit spit) God, or the one and only AllAhhhh?

And if he to be AllAh, does that mean Michelle soon to be covered in burkha? Now that is fashion that would be best suited to her as she is so often in public eyeballs.

Mrs Al. Maybe the burkas and veils are not for Michelle. Of course we are too lowly here to decide or know the reasons, but perhaps it is so we can behold her heavenly face in our gaze, because she, like AllahO'Leader is perfection. He (AllahO) who is of the opinion that there is no more beautiful sound than the Mooslim call to prayer must have some kind of mystical hearing powers, too.